Liberal Policies Designed To Make Schools Dangerous

You haven't seen her act long enough.

To claim something as fact when you can't know it's a fact is lying as far as I'm concerned.

Of course she wouldn't start an honest, researched thread, that would have to say that this program is working in some places and not working in others,

because that doesn't make for good rightwing propaganda, and all PC is is an amateur rightwing propagandist.
Anything the makes any sense doesn't jive with your ideology, and thus to you, it's rightwing propaganda.

No, when someone starts a thread for the specific purpose of painting a biased picture of something like this restorative justice program,

a picture that falsely represents it as an unmitigated, universal failure...and then blames it on liberals...

that is rightwing propaganda.

Biased???

Propaganda????

It's simply truth....the bane of your existence.

Again: "....a surge in violent assaults" associated with the Progressive skin-color discipline program.

No surprise to conservatives, and no concern from Liberals.

16. "Violence is still a problem in Oakland schools after officials there substituted such restorative counseling for suspensions on similar orders from Obama educrats.

“There have been serious threats against teachers,” Oakland High School science teacher Nancy Caruso told the Christian Science Monitor, and yet the students weren’t expelled.
She notes a student who set another student’s hair on fire received a “restorative” talk in lieu of suspension.

...the administration is holding up Oakland’s new discipline program as a national model. Little wonder: Teacher training for the program, led by Restorative Justice for Oakland Youth, includes sessions titled, “Race and Restorative Justice” and “African-Centered Restorative Justice Approaches.”

[Still don't get it??? Race of the culprit more important that what said individual does.]

After spending millions on restorative justice and “courageous conversations about race” training, Portland public schools have seen their students only grow more violent.

After a black high-school boy repeatedly punched his teacher in the face, sending her to the emergency room, the teacher, who is white, was advised by the assistant principal not to press charges. The administrator lectured her about how hard it is for young black men to overcome a criminal record.

Worse, she was told she should examine what role she, “as a white woman” holding unconscious racial biases, played in the attack, according to the Willamette (Oregon) Week.

A white sixth-grade teacher at a mostly black Washington, DC, school told the US Commission on Civil Rights she had similar “conversations” in which she was told that the bad behavior of black boys is mainly the teacher’s fault. “I have been encouraged to examine and question how my own racial dispositions ...."
How liberal discipline policies are making schools less safe New York Post

Need more?

No, I need you to admit that since the program does in fact work in some circumstances, and since the status quo is unsatisfactory,

that the common sense approach would be to try a program like this, as opposed to summarily rejecting it based solely on the biased, misleading ramblings of a rightwing pundit.

What I need is for you to proclaim that your entire life has been a fraud and a failure, and you will promise to turn over a new leaf, one that engages in honesty...and you will abjure your lying ways.

Trust me....you'll feel better about yourself.

It never ceases to be amusing that you now have an obsession with calling me a liar that began with the time I embarrassed the bejesus out of you catching you in a bald faced lie.

You are a textbook case.

To claim something as fact when you can't know it's a fact is lying as far as I'm concerned.

Of course she wouldn't start an honest, researched thread, that would have to say that this program is working in some places and not working in others,

because that doesn't make for good rightwing propaganda, and all PC is is an amateur rightwing propagandist.
Anything the makes any sense doesn't jive with your ideology, and thus to you, it's rightwing propaganda.

No, when someone starts a thread for the specific purpose of painting a biased picture of something like this restorative justice program,

a picture that falsely represents it as an unmitigated, universal failure...and then blames it on liberals...

Most liberal programs are utter failures.
You just refuse to admit it.

Everything Democrats do tends to be costly and and have unintended yet predictable results.

Medicare is an utter failure? Is that why Bush and the GOP expanded it a decade ago?

Medicaid is an utter failure? Why don't Republicans run on abolishing it altogether, and replacing it with their better idea? Oh right...they don't have a better idea.

Social Security is an utter failure? Then why did the perfect conservative Ronald Reagan save it?

Actually Social Security is a terrible deal for the taxpayer. Medicare is becoming an albatross and doctors are ready to drop Medicare patients if the government continues to not pay 100%.

Remind us then why Reagan saved SS? Why Bush expanded Medicare?

LOL,

...there is no joy in Mudwhistle, mighty nutjob has struck out...

Biased???

Propaganda????

Again: "....a surge in violent assaults" associated with the Progressive skin-color discipline program.

16. "Violence is still a problem in Oakland schools after officials there substituted such restorative counseling for suspensions on similar orders from Obama educrats.

“There have been serious threats against teachers,” Oakland High School science teacher Nancy Caruso told the Christian Science Monitor, and yet the students weren’t expelled.
She notes a student who set another student’s hair on fire received a “restorative” talk in lieu of suspension.

...the administration is holding up Oakland’s new discipline program as a national model. Little wonder: Teacher training for the program, led by Restorative Justice for Oakland Youth, includes sessions titled, “Race and Restorative Justice” and “African-Centered Restorative Justice Approaches.”

[Still don't get it??? Race of the culprit more important that what said individual does.]

After spending millions on restorative justice and “courageous conversations about race” training, Portland public schools have seen their students only grow more violent.

After a black high-school boy repeatedly punched his teacher in the face, sending her to the emergency room, the teacher, who is white, was advised by the assistant principal not to press charges. The administrator lectured her about how hard it is for young black men to overcome a criminal record.

Worse, she was told she should examine what role she, “as a white woman” holding unconscious racial biases, played in the attack, according to the Willamette (Oregon) Week.

A white sixth-grade teacher at a mostly black Washington, DC, school told the US Commission on Civil Rights she had similar “conversations” in which she was told that the bad behavior of black boys is mainly the teacher’s fault. “I have been encouraged to examine and question how my own racial dispositions ...."

Need more?

No, I need you to admit that since the program does in fact work in some circumstances, and since the status quo is unsatisfactory,

that the common sense approach would be to try a program like this, as opposed to summarily rejecting it based solely on the biased, misleading ramblings of a rightwing pundit.

What I need is for you to proclaim that your entire life has been a fraud and a failure, and you will promise to turn over a new leaf, one that engages in honesty...and you will abjure your lying ways.

It never ceases to be amusing that you now have an obsession with calling me a liar that began with the time I embarrassed the bejesus out of you catching you in a bald faced lie.

You are a textbook case.

Liars lie.

Case in point....if there were such an occasion....you'd be posting it.

You remain a congenital, inveterate liar.

Thus...NYLiar.

Restorative justice traces its history in large part to Christian theology:

The Influence of Christian Perspectives on Restorative Justice

The early experiments in Restorative Justice in Canada were initiated by individuals embracing a Christian world view. Accordingly, Christian values find their place in Restorative Justice. Some are: peace-making; reconciliation; forgiveness; care and support for one another within a context of community; personal responsibility and accountability to one another, especially regarding wrongdoing; and restoration of the wrongdoer who is remorseful and willing to change his/her ways. These values are not unique to a Christian world view, but the Restorative Justice movement has certainly been encouraged and fostered by individuals and groups who identify themselves with this religious perspective.

Two of the values that resonate especially well with traditional Christian thought are reconciliation and forgiveness. Restorative Justice, though not specifically religious in its premise, strives to bring reconciliation between the affected parties, working to provide healing and closure for all participants. Sometimes resolution is possible without reconciliation, but greater satisfaction is experienced when the affected parties can achieve reconciliation with one another. Similarly, some of the most spectacular results in Restorative Justice have been achieved when the victims have been provided with what they have needed to be able to find inner healing and forgiveness toward the offender.

Enjoy your stay under the bus, Jesus.

Abbotsford Restorative Justice

18. ".... even repeat offenders can negotiate the consequences for their bad behavior, which usually involve paper-writing and “dialogue sessions.”

Misbehaving kids ... More often than not, they are treated as victims, even if they start fights or threaten teachers.

No longer can teachers in these programs deal swiftly with a disruptive child by removing him from class. Conflicts take days, even weeks to resolve as schools coordinate talking circles around the schedules of teachers, principals, counselors, parents and even campus police — all of whom must take time out and meet to deal ever-so-delicately with a single problem student.

Teachers are trained never to snap at a mouthy student interrupting a lesson but rather to gather students in a circle to share their feelings about the problem.

Even if such pow-wows diffuse conflicts, they take an inordinate amount of time away from academic instruction. They also give troublemakers incentive to continue causing trouble.

[Liberals are incapable of understanding that ] lavishing attention on students for committing infractions,” warns Paul Bruno, who participated in talking circles while teaching middle school in Oakland and South Central Los Angeles. In fact, he added in a Scholastic.com blog, “the circles may unwittingly allow already assertive students to leverage their social dominance even further inside the classroom.”

....it merely provides rowdy students an excuse for continued bad behavior.

...enrollment numbers will likely suffer in the process, as more students — and teachers — transfer to safer private or charter schools. In a misguided effort to be “fair” to a few, politicians are hurting the education of the many." How liberal discipline policies are making schools less safe New York Post

Even in the face of overwhelming evidence of failure, Liberals will endorse feeling rather than knowing.

Biased???

Propaganda????

Need more?

You are a textbook case.

Liars lie.

Thus...NYLiar.

lol, if you were 20 years younger, your squirming might be mildly alluring. At this point however it's just comically creepy.

Stop lying. Stop propagandizing. Stop parroting every rightwing nutpundit that flies into your radar.

Districtwide, Oakland says the approach is working. The district says new, as-yet unpublished research shows the percentage of students suspended at schools that have fully adopted the program has dropped by half, from 34 percent in 2011-12 to just 14 percent in the following two years.

They say the data show chronic absence is down dramatically and graduation rates are up at restorative-justice schools, and that at two sites last year the disproportionate discipline of African-American students was eliminated.

An Alternative To Suspension And Expulsion Circle Up NPR Ed NPR

Sounds like it's working well in Oakland.

Biased???

Propaganda????

Need more?

You are a textbook case.

Liars lie.

Thus...NYLiar.

lol, if you were 20 years younger, your squirming might be mildly alluring. At this point however it's just comically creepy.

Stop lying. Stop propagandizing. Stop parroting every rightwing nutpundit that flies into your radar.

Let's go over what we've learned today

1. I proved that the racist, Liberal, anti-constitutional, anti-education Obama plan euphemistically called Restorative Justice does exactly the opposite of what it claims to do.

2. Only a lying low-life would support it.....that's where you come in.

3. Among your lies, we find you imply that you know my age...you don't, that I'm squirming....I never have, I don't lie, and I don't propagandize...I reveal the truth.
Other than that, you were accurate.

4. And...if I ever found my self to be 'alluring' to you, I'd start wearing a burqa.

5. Why is it that directly after an exchange of posts with you, I feel the need for a course of penicillin?

Districtwide, Oakland says the approach is working. The district says new, as-yet unpublished research shows the percentage of students suspended at schools that have fully adopted the program has dropped by half, from 34 percent in 2011-12 to just 14 percent in the following two years.

They say the data show chronic absence is down dramatically and graduation rates are up at restorative-justice schools, and that at two sites last year the disproportionate discipline of African-American students was eliminated.

An Alternative To Suspension And Expulsion Circle Up NPR Ed NPR

Sounds like it's working well in Oakland.

1. Your link doesn't work.....but, it's NPR, so I can guess what it says.

2. "Oakland says the approach is working."
That means that the Liberals in charge simply lie and report benefits that run counter to the testimony of those in the classroom.

But you must know that.

3. "Violence is still a problem in Oakland schoolsafter officials there substituted such restorative counseling for suspensions on similarorders from Obama educrats.

“There have beenserious threats against teachers,” Oakland High School science teacher Nancy Carusotold the Christian Science Monitor, and yet the students weren’t expelled.

...the administration is holding up Oakland’s new discipline program as a national model. Little wonder:Teacher training for the program, led by Restorative Justice for Oakland Youth,includes sessions titled, “Race and Restorative Justice” and “African-Centered Restorative Justice Approaches.”

4. I don't have to wonder what you post would look like if a different administration refused to allow white student to be suspended.

How you no integrity?

"Liberal Policies Designed To Make Schools Dangerous"
1. You know I never lie.

2. I've provided testimony from teachers and teacher's unions that prove my contention.

3. You've provided something from the 'Restorative Justice Institute.'

4. You are known far and wide as a congenital liar.

Let's let readers of the thread make up their minds.

You claimed that everywhere it's been tried it backfired. I proved that it has worked, so saying it backfired everywhere is a lie.

I'm saving your lies now. lolol

Actually, if your report is correct, you would have shown that PC is wrong.

That would make her wrong, not a liar.

The fact that you call her a liar based on information you provided AFTER she made her statement?

Either you don't know the meaning of the word "liar",

Or you were misrepresenting the truth in order to attack her character...

In case you missed it, that would be a "lie".

Correct.

And consequently the premise of the thread fails as a straw man fallacy.

"Liberal Policies Designed To Make Schools Dangerous"
You claimed that everywhere it's been tried it backfired. I proved that it has worked, so saying it backfired everywhere is a lie.

I'm saving your lies now. lolol

Actually, if your report is correct, you would have shown that PC is wrong.

That would make her wrong, not a liar.

The fact that you call her a liar based on information you provided AFTER she made her statement?

Either you don't know the meaning of the word "liar",

Or you were misrepresenting the truth in order to attack her character...

In case you missed it, that would be a "lie".

Correct.

And consequently the premise of the thread fails as a straw man fallacy.

Need I remind you that you remain an imbecile?

Forum List

Back