Liberal Policies Designed To Make Schools Dangerous

You lie.

Conflicts and in-school suspensions drop sharply at Middle School during second year of “restorative discipline” initiative
from the article on the University of Texas website: Truancy, bullying and other conflicts among students are down, and in-school suspensions have declined 75 percent at a San Antonio middle school two years after University of Texas at Austin researchers helped implement “restorative discipline” as an alternative to “zero tolerance” in dealing with these issues, according to second-year findings involving a three-year initiative. The marked improvement at Ed White Middle School in San Antonio’s North East Independent School District also was reflected by its being ranked in the top 25 percent statewide for improved progress this year, said Marilyn Armour, a professor at The University of Texas at Austin’s School of Social Work and director of the Institute for Restorative Justice and Restorative Dialogue. She said the middle school made substantial gains in student school performance as measured by the number of students who passed the state exam’s math and reading components....

More proving you lie here:

Outcome Evaluation

1. You know I never lie.

2. I've provided testimony from teachers and teacher's unions that prove my contention.

3. You've provided something from the 'Restorative Justice Institute.'

4. You are known far and wide as a congenital liar.

Let's let readers of the thread make up their minds.

You claimed that everywhere it's been tried it backfired. I proved that it has worked, so saying it backfired everywhere is a lie.

I'm saving your lies now. lolol

Chicago, Syracuse, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Orange County, Santa Ana....

More coming.

Santa Ana:

Restorative Justice Program Gains Support from Santa Ana School Board Members

Restorative Justice Program Gains Support from Santa Ana School Board Members Voice of OC

lolol do I have knock down all the pins you're setting to win??? lol

Changing the subject?

That's what NYLiar does.....school board members are not teachers.
They are not in the classroom, are they.

You've suddenly dragged the teacher's unions out from under the bus. You'll be supporting better pay and working conditions, job security and benefits next I suppose.

So....NYLiar 'supports' the Progressive skin-color discipline program with 'proof' from some institute whose name is the same as the program being criticizes....

....and school board members.

And that's exactly what the thread shows.

Liberal elites are for this abomination. Heck....they're Liberals....and Liberals are opposed to justice, to tradition, to ethics.....and to reality.

So....the 'brilliant' Liberal elites.....what is their response to the abysmal failure of this race-based anti-discipline guideline issued by the Obama administration“restorative justice”???

15. " The administration welcomes this “Lord of the Flies” scenario.

Thanks to talking circles and peer juries, “young people are now taking control of the environment,” Education Secretary Arne Duncan gushed in a 2014 speech to black students at Howard University.

[Just as I stated earlier....Liberal elites are for the thugs running the classrooms. The heck with learning!]

It’s sort of a counterintuitive thing for many of us as adults, but the more we give up power, the more we empower others, often the better things are,” Duncan added. “And empowering teenagers to be part of the solution, having them control the [classroom] environment, control the culture, be the leaders, listening to them, respecting them — when we do that, wonderful things happen for kids in communities that didn’t happen historically.”

[Leaders in the 'might makes right' movement.]

Just weeks after “empowering teenagers,” San Diego public schools witnessed a surge in violent assaults
How liberal discipline policies are making schools less safe New York Post

Again: "....a surge in violent assaults."

Can you imagine????

Liberals believe that black parents favor this sort of chaos and criminality!!!!!!

What must Liberals think of blacks????
Could anything be more racist?

...everywhere it’s been tried, this softer approach has backfired.
... other large urban school districts are reporting fewer suspensions since adopting the non-punitive approach. But that doesn’t necessarily mean fewer infractions.

You lie.

Conflicts and in-school suspensions drop sharply at Middle School during second year of “restorative discipline” initiative
from the article on the University of Texas website: Truancy, bullying and other conflicts among students are down, and in-school suspensions have declined 75 percent at a San Antonio middle school two years after University of Texas at Austin researchers helped implement “restorative discipline” as an alternative to “zero tolerance” in dealing with these issues, according to second-year findings involving a three-year initiative. The marked improvement at Ed White Middle School in San Antonio’s North East Independent School District also was reflected by its being ranked in the top 25 percent statewide for improved progress this year, said Marilyn Armour, a professor at The University of Texas at Austin’s School of Social Work and director of the Institute for Restorative Justice and Restorative Dialogue. She said the middle school made substantial gains in student school performance as measured by the number of students who passed the state exam’s math and reading components....

Outcome Evaluation

1. You know I never lie.

2. I've provided testimony from teachers and teacher's unions that prove my contention.

You claimed that everywhere it's been tried it backfired. I proved that it has worked, so saying it backfired everywhere is a lie.

Actually, if your report is correct, you would have shown that PC is wrong.

That would make her wrong, not a liar.

The fact that you call her a liar based on information you provided AFTER she made her statement?

Either you don't know the meaning of the word "liar",

Or you were misrepresenting the truth in order to attack her character...

In case you missed it, that would be a "lie".

You haven't seen her act long enough.

To claim something as fact when you can't know it's a fact is lying as far as I'm concerned.

Of course she wouldn't start an honest, researched thread, that would have to say that this program is working in some places and not working in others,

because that doesn't make for good rightwing propaganda, and all PC is is an amateur rightwing propagandist.

To deduce something is a fact with incomplete information is a "hasty generalization".

This is not a lie. It is an informal logical fallacy. And a very common one.

For it to be a lie, there has to be an intent to deceive.

You have no evidence that this is the case.

Ironically, assuming a negative motive and behavior on the part of a person that you disagree with, and attacking them on this assumed character flaw, IS a propaganda strategy.

... other large urban school districts are reporting fewer suspensions since adopting the non-punitive approach. But that doesn’t necessarily mean fewer infractions.

You lie.

Outcome Evaluation

1. You know I never lie.

The fact that you call her a liar based on information you provided AFTER she made her statement?

To claim something as fact when you can't know it's a fact is lying as far as I'm concerned.

Of course she wouldn't start an honest, researched thread, that would have to say that this program is working in some places and not working in others,

because that doesn't make for good rightwing propaganda, and all PC is is an amateur rightwing propagandist.
Anything the makes any sense doesn't jive with your ideology, and thus to you, it's rightwing propaganda.

You lie.

Outcome Evaluation

1. You know I never lie.

Anything the makes any sense doesn't jive with your ideology, and thus to you, it's rightwing propaganda.

No, when someone starts a thread for the specific purpose of painting a biased picture of something like this restorative justice program,

a picture that falsely represents it as an unmitigated, universal failure...and then blames it on liberals...

that is rightwing propaganda.

The biggest problem as I see it is what do you do with those students who do not want to be in school and you get no support from home or any change in their behavior. There needs to be some kind of rather unpleasant jobs out there for them.....fields, basic unskilled labor, etc. Either they take to it and we push out the illegals, or they realize how good they've got it in school and change their ways.

The biggest problem as I see it is what do you do with those students who do not want to be in school and you get no support from home or any change in their behavior. There needs to be some kind of rather unpleasant jobs out there for them.....fields, basic unskilled labor, etc. Either they take to it and we push out the illegals, or they realize how good they've got it in school and change their ways.

Your post, of course, is an attempt to move in the direction of improving American education.

The point of this thread is very different, an attempt to reveal that Liberal classroom policies are a movement in a very different direction.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would see this race-based anti-discipline guideline issued by the Obama administration, called “restorative justice,” as anything other than an outrage.

1. You know I never lie.

No, when someone starts a thread for the specific purpose of painting a biased picture of something like this restorative justice program,

a picture that falsely represents it as an unmitigated, universal failure...and then blames it on liberals...

Most liberal programs are utter failures.
You just refuse to admit it.

Everything Democrats do tends to be costly and and have unintended yet predictable results.

1. You know I never lie.

Biased???

Propaganda????

It's simply truth....the bane of your existence.

Again: "....a surge in violent assaults" associated with the Progressive skin-color discipline program.

No surprise to conservatives, and no concern from Liberals.

16. "Violence is still a problem in Oakland schools after officials there substituted such restorative counseling for suspensions on similar orders from Obama educrats.

“There have been serious threats against teachers,” Oakland High School science teacher Nancy Caruso told the Christian Science Monitor, and yet the students weren’t expelled.
She notes a student who set another student’s hair on fire received a “restorative” talk in lieu of suspension.

...the administration is holding up Oakland’s new discipline program as a national model. Little wonder: Teacher training for the program, led by Restorative Justice for Oakland Youth, includes sessions titled, “Race and Restorative Justice” and “African-Centered Restorative Justice Approaches.”

[Still don't get it??? Race of the culprit more important that what said individual does.]

After spending millions on restorative justice and “courageous conversations about race” training, Portland public schools have seen their students only grow more violent.

After a black high-school boy repeatedly punched his teacher in the face, sending her to the emergency room, the teacher, who is white, was advised by the assistant principal not to press charges. The administrator lectured her about how hard it is for young black men to overcome a criminal record.

Worse, she was told she should examine what role she, “as a white woman” holding unconscious racial biases, played in the attack, according to the Willamette (Oregon) Week.

A white sixth-grade teacher at a mostly black Washington, DC, school told the US Commission on Civil Rights she had similar “conversations” in which she was told that the bad behavior of black boys is mainly the teacher’s fault. “I have been encouraged to examine and question how my own racial dispositions ...."
How liberal discipline policies are making schools less safe New York Post

Need more?

EXACTLY!!!

You lie.

Outcome Evaluation

1. You know I never lie.

Did you add these to the list?

San Diego

Oakland

Washington, D.C.

Portland

Race-based Obama/Holder discipline program....followed by increases in disruptions and violence.

Lovin' it?

You lie.

Outcome Evaluation

1. You know I never lie.

San Diego

Oakland

Washington, D.C.

Portland

Race-based Obama/Holder discipline program....followed by increases in disruptions and violence.

Lovin' it?

Go ahead and prove those programs have failed. You lied about Santa Ana, you may be lying about them.

You lie.

Outcome Evaluation

1. You know I never lie.

To deduce something is a fact with incomplete information is a "hasty generalization".

Ironically, assuming a negative motive and behavior on the part of a person that you disagree with, and attacking them on this assumed character flaw, IS a propaganda strategy.

We have years of evidence of Political C's motives. Go read several dozen of her threads.

The article cited was certainly an intent to deceive since it only cited examples that showed problems, and totally omitted examples of success.

That is a half-truth. A classic example of a propaganda tactic.

51E57CB38.gif

We need more of this in schools these days.

Only in Catholic girl's schools.

You lie.

Outcome Evaluation

1. You know I never lie.

More coming.

Santa Ana:

Restorative Justice Program Gains Support from Santa Ana School Board Members Voice of OC

Changing the subject?

Let's revisit PC's old opinion of teachers:

Homeschooling On The Rise Page 15 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

lol

You lie.

Outcome Evaluation

1. You know I never lie.

San Diego

Oakland

Washington, D.C.

Portland

Lovin' it?

Go ahead and prove those programs have failed. You lied about Santa Ana, you may be lying about them.

Of course I haven't lied about anything.

You're simply valuable as comic gold: you're a Liberal lying on the ground, kicking, screaming 'is not, is nooooottttttt'!!!

More coming.

1. You know I never lie.

More coming.

Santa Ana:

Changing the subject?

Let's revisit PC's old opinion of teachers:

Homeschooling On The Rise Page 15 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

lol

Another failed attempt by NYLiar to change the topic.

1. You know I never lie.

We have years of evidence of Political C's motives. Go read several dozen of her threads.

The article cited was certainly an intent to deceive since it only cited examples that showed problems, and totally omitted examples of success.

That is a half-truth. A classic example of a propaganda tactic.

I really appreciate you suggesting new folks read my other threads!

In addition to my whipping-boy, you can also be my flack!

Same pay.

EXACTLY!!!

Nothing better than a moron like you cheering for the losing side!

Don't ever change.

Forum List

Back