Liberal Media Racism:Spent Whole Day Pushing the Fact That Markle is Half Black

If Harry had a path to the throne he would not have been permitted this marriage unless he abdicated. This is Harry's little rebellion. It will last until the black girl's demands get too much to tolerate.

And you know this how...?

MSM spent an entire day reminding us that Merkel is a mulatto. That’s all liberals care about. Race. Politics of race.
The making of Meghan Markle: A 'confident mixed-race woman' marries into the Royal family

The media is celebrating a beginning of the end of the white royal family.
They have to convince everyone that whites need to mingle with other races to make them better.
End of the West.

Because two people got married?

If Harry had a path to the throne he would not have been permitted this marriage unless he abdicated. This is Harry's little rebellion. It will last until the black girl's demands get too much to tolerate.

What's with "the black girl" thing you've got going? Why do you think that the bride's background is so important? Why do you think that this woman makes more "demands" than anyone else in her position? What is your background? What did you do in your life?

What's with "the black girl" thing you've got going? Why do you think that the bride's background is so important? Why do you think that this woman makes more "demands" than anyone else in her position? What is your background? What did you do in your life?
Your sensationally vehement protection of black girls notwithstanding, why would anyone think their future spouse's background wouldn't be important?

Your sensationally vehement protection of black girls notwithstanding, why would anyone think their future spouse's background wouldn't be important?

Why wouldn't I question someone who makes comments like that? We all know about this woman's background, anyway. Tipsycatlover was insinuating that something in the bride's background was amiss and that she will make some sort of unacceptable "demands." What is the basis for this? What does Tipsy know? She appears to have some problems with other people's backgrounds. Don't know why. Why refer to Meghan Markle as "the black girl" when everyone knows her name.

Why wouldn't I question someone who makes comments like that? We all know about this woman's background, anyway. Tipsycatlover was insinuating that something in the bride's background was amiss and that she will make some sort of unacceptable "demands." What is the basis for this? What does Tipsy know? She appears to have some problems with other people's backgrounds. Don't know why. Why refer to Meghan Markle as "the black girl" when everyone knows her name.

It's the same reason the OP referred to a woman five thousand miles away that he's never met in his life as a "whore"

They come up with these witty profundities while they stand dressed in sheets under their burning cross.

It's the same reason the OP referred to a woman five thousand miles away that he's never met in his life as a "whore"

They come up with these witty profundities while they stand dressed in sheets under their burning cross.

What I'll never understand is why people want to live like this. What disturbance in their lives causes this? It's sick.

What I'll never understand is why people want to live like this. What disturbance in their lives causes this? It's sick.

You mean the British royal family? Yeah, it’s pretty messed up.

Bleeders.

Bleeders.

I haven’t seen them fight.

Bleeders.

I haven’t seen them fight.
All that inbreeding. Harry is fighting the good fight.

(a) Abject Ignorance -- combined with
(b) Never Getting Out of the House.

Translated from Bigot, the terms "whore" and "demands" in English mean "I've never met any".

No. The kind of people who run around talking about "the black girl" and that sort of nonsense. Mental illness?

No. The kind of people who run around talking about "the black girl" and that sort of nonsense. Mental illness?
This thread is about those people. In this case, the msm.

Obviously, it’s liberals who are obsessed with race <sarcasm>

This thread is about those people. In this case, the msm.

The MSM isn't even quoted here. Hasn't been quoted, linked or even photoshopped. All we have is a strawman from a whiny-ass racist who wants to cry the blooze about what he claims to have heard yet can't back up.

I heard passing mention of this royal wedding (from CBC, in a country that actually has at least a relationship with the royal family) and it made no mention of anybody's "race". So this here thread has reeked of Duh Phony since it went up two hundred posts ago.

Tipseycatlover correct as usual. With Prince William providing three children Harry is now shunted off to a cadet branch and nobody cares what sort of trash he breeds with.

Tipseycatlover correct as usual. With Prince William providing three children Harry is now shunted off to a cadet branch and nobody cares what sort of trash he breeds with.

As a piece of trash yourself, does that make you feel proud?

Two years. Divorce. Whore will take the $$$ and run. Already been divorced once. Liberal media having international orgasm over fact that she is NOT white.
Well, of course. You know...."they" are like that, aren't "they"? wink wink

Gotta love the way this knuckledragger appends "whore" to somebody he's never met, apparently based only on her race.

Somewhere out there in the world of brain defects, "mulatto" equals "whore" That's some weird shit.
No. She is a whore. You think she would marry ginger boy if he worked at the 7 fucking 11 ?
I will bet you did not get laid much in high school! I did realy well in that catagory! There were two dudes who did better than I did one was a ginger! I likely would not marry the hot chick that works at 7 eleven! Does that make me a male whore? I beleive the playing around as a young per best evidence for it! That was a realy long time ago though. I do not beleive that description fits any more! Who are you to decide? From what I see you know very little about her!

Forum List

Back