Liberal Media Racism:Spent Whole Day Pushing the Fact That Markle is Half Black

What I said was accurate regardless of the subject matter of the thread.

I could have written it in a thread about pasta recipes and it would have been accurate.

It certainly triggered you. I can always count on you folks to self-identify for me. Thanks again.

Certainly calling a total stranger a whore is (or at least used to be) abhorrent behavior that should be shouted down. That you don't...well is sad.
As for my self-identifying...call me all the names you want. It used to mean something; in light of your recent posts, the more proud I am to be on any side you are not.
So she is with ginger prince because of his LACK of fame and $$$? C’mon your not that stupid. We’re all whores to a degree. We all sell ourselves out for something, whether it’s our career, friends, or partners. Again, they will be divorced in two years and she will be set for life. Title and cash. This reminds me of the Mike Tyson fiasco when he married a Hollywood actress. She used that man.

I'll agree, you're an attention whore.
My post was an engaging one. My original observation was correct.

You made an ass of yourself and everyone (except for Mac) noticed.

As for the observation, let me get this straight; you made yet another post about race because you're tired of people talking about race.
Sure got an awful lot of “winner” and “agree” tags for “making an ass” of myself. Seems the ass is you. :21:

This whole wedding and event is too much for these white conservatives. Their tiny snowflake souls can't handle seeing a white prince marry a woman of color.

Their projecting their racism onto the media and liberals.
I dont oppose mixed race marriages, which is irrelevant to this wedding anyway as the bride is already mixed race, lol, but so what?

It is just a fucking wedding, and I dont give a shit if it is the royal family of some foreign country.

The trick is liberals admire brit royalty and they always have because they are numb skulls

Certainly calling a total stranger a whore is (or at least used to be) abhorrent behavior that should be shouted down. That you don't...well is sad.
As for my self-identifying...call me all the names you want. It used to mean something; in light of your recent posts, the more proud I am to be on any side you are not.
So she is with ginger prince because of his LACK of fame and $$$? C’mon your not that stupid. We’re all whores to a degree. We all sell ourselves out for something, whether it’s our career, friends, or partners. Again, they will be divorced in two years and she will be set for life. Title and cash. This reminds me of the Mike Tyson fiasco when he married a Hollywood actress. She used that man.

As for the observation, let me get this straight; you made yet another post about race because you're tired of people talking about race.
Sure got an awful lot of “winner” and “agree” tags for “making an ass” of myself. Seems the ass is you. :21:

Your fellow bigots love it; that I will concede.

This whole wedding and event is too much for these white conservatives. Their tiny snowflake souls can't handle seeing a white prince marry a woman of color.

I dont oppose mixed race marriages, which is irrelevant to this wedding anyway as the bride is already mixed race, lol, but so what?

It is just a fucking wedding, and I dont give a shit if it is the royal family of some foreign country.

The trick is liberals admire brit royalty and they always have because they are numb skulls

So what explains your admiration for scum like trump and pence? It's not admiration, but at least the brit royals have to uphold some representation of standards.

You know? Do we have a stalker here? :lol:
Deny it, then.

Or else you're just a couple of harpies, harping. :)
Do tell me about my marriage....and who I married. I'm fascinated to hear.
Your lesbian so I assume you have a wife. ( you being the male figure )
"Male figure"? What is this male figure you talk of? Is it the male figure of a rapist? The male figure of a INCEL member shooting people because women will have nothing to do with him? The male figure of a terrorist? The male figure of a child molester?

What's the big deal about male figures that anyone would want to emulate?
Thanks for showing your psychology hatred of all males.
I don't like terrorists, INCEL, rapists, or child molesters......how about you?

Bottom line to my original post: “liberal mainstream media pushed the race issue as THE story behind the wedding.” Nobody has yet to refute that. This is the liberal penchant for pushing the “race angle” on all things in our politics and culture.
You might not be a racist if they having a royal wedding where the race of the bride isn't kept all hush hush and it interferes with your existence negatively.

Bottom line to my original post: “liberal mainstream media pushed the race issue as THE story behind the wedding.” Nobody has yet to refute that. This is the liberal penchant for pushing the “race angle” on all things in our politics and culture.
" our politics and culture"? I`m fairly certain that the wedding wasn`t in this country.
Details...details...

:aug08_031:

Tired of media pushing it as an issue with regards to all things political and cultural in our nation. Again, over your head.
Did it interfere with your cartoon channel watching?

Well, congratulations! You ARE somebody now.

You might not be a racist if they having a royal wedding where the race of the bride isn't kept all hush hush and it interferes with your existence negatively.
It should have been mentioned...not pounded into the ground.

MSM spent an entire day reminding us that Markle is a mulatto. That’s all liberals care about. Race. Politics of race.
The making of Meghan Markle: A 'confident mixed-race woman' marries into the Royal family

Yeah, this is what was shocking to me.

So the first time I saw who this guy was marrying, I thought..... nice girl.

Race was never a thing to me.

Then after this, I'm reading 100 stories about her race. Could I tell she wasn't 100% white? Yeah. Did that matter? Never.

I want to know what kind of person she is? What are her morals? What does she stand for? Is she a good person? Does she work hard?

I remember the same thing with Sarah Palin. "You just like her because she's hot!".... no.... that was never a thing. What are her values? What does she stand for?

But the BBC, which I listen to constantly, came out with a documentary on Markle. Not once did it talk about her merits. It was all about race, and what race meant, and what race did for her.

Race didn't do jack for her, or anyone else. A bad person, is a bad person no matter the race. A good person, is a good person no matter the race.

But the media didn't once talk about her merits. Just her race.

This is the difference between the right-wing and the left-wing. This is why the right, has always been more in line with the statements of MLK, then the left-wingers who run around celebrating him.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." -MLK

You don't see that in the media, anywhere.

It would appear "the media" is aware that race-obsessed creatures like the OP exist and sit panting at their TV sets to find out about the fucking "royal family". An event which, without this thread I wouldn't have even been aware was going on.

Guess they know a gullible mark when they see one.
"Gullible mark".....well, you just described trumpanzees.

Note the hypocrisy.

Can you imagine the outrage and cries of racism, if a conservative said:

""Gullible mark".....well, you just described Obamanzees."

You people are all trash. All of you. Worthless trash hypocrites.

And here's a klown exchanging a conversation with --- himself. And then taking issue with his own comment.
Hope it's on video when he stats beating himself up over "hypocrisy".

SMH

MSM spent an entire day reminding us that Markle is a mulatto. That’s all liberals care about. Race. Politics of race.
The making of Meghan Markle: A 'confident mixed-race woman' marries into the Royal family

Bush92, why don't you just go somewhere and decide to get a life?
I have a life. Liberals and their media keep interfering through their ignorance and thinly veiled racism.

Considering how you're melting down over the skin tone of one of the people in wedding five thousand miles away who have zero to do with you, no apparently you don't have a life at all.

THEY do though. And there's nuttin' you can do about it.

I would prefer not to have such nonsense dominate the news cycle with so much more critical things going on in the world.

Indeed so 'critical' are these things going on in the world that you've expended two days and a hundred posts on the vital, burning, earth-shaking question of whether some gal five thousand miles away had her race described or not.

Amazing, incredible critical things. Bigly critical.

Last edited:

Then after this, I'm reading 100 stories about her race. Could I tell she wasn't 100% white? Yeah. Did that matter? Never.

I want to know what kind of person she is? What are her morals? What does she stand for? Is she a good person? Does she work hard?

I remember the same thing with Sarah Palin. "You just like her because she's hot!".... no.... that was never a thing. What are her values? What does she stand for?

But the BBC, which I listen to constantly, came out with a documentary on Markle. Not once did it talk about her merits. It was all about race, and what race meant, and what race did for her.

Race didn't do jack for her, or anyone else. A bad person, is a bad person no matter the race. A good person, is a good person no matter the race.

This is the difference between the right-wing and the left-wing. This is why the right, has always been more in line with the statements of MLK, then the left-wingers who run around celebrating him.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." -MLK

The Regressive Left is consumed by race, because they believe it represents political victory for them.

That's why you never see them putting any effort whatsoever into healing race relations. Everything is attack & accuse & incite.

The sad thing for this country is, they're going to get what they want.

The more you type, the dumber you get.
The more I type, the deeper into the heads of you Regressives I get.

I make points, you folks try to change the subject by getting nasty & personal about me. Thank you.

And, as I just told another one, thanks for your rapt attention.

You made no "point". You saw a thread projecting a strawman that its OP can't prove ("liburrul media") and then tried to veer it off into even further irrelevance with this "regressive left" obsession of yours. Not even the OP brought up a "left", "regressive" or any other flavor. Yet here you are derailing a thread that, admittedly, wasn't going anywhere anyway.

You got "winner" tags because it's the closest thing the board has to "whiner".

Who gives a flying fuck about "brit [sic] royalty"? Only the OP, scouring the world of "critical events" for something to whine about. And this was all he came up with. :gay:

The Regressive Left is consumed by race, because they believe it represents political victory for them.

That's why you never see them putting any effort whatsoever into healing race relations. Everything is attack & accuse & incite.

I make points, you folks try to change the subject by getting nasty & personal about me. Thank you.

You made no "point". You saw a thread projecting a strawman that its OP can't prove ("liburrul media") and then tried to veer it off into even further irrelevance with this "regressive left" obsession of yours. Not even the OP brought up a "left", "regressive" or any other flavor. Yet here you are derailing a thread that, admittedly, wasn't going anywhere anyway.
My goodness, you people just whine and whine and whine and whine about my posts.

At some point, you need to face the fact that I don't give two shits about your opinion.

You're a fascinating psychological/sociological/anthropological study, but that's it. Sorry.

My goodness, you people just whine and whine and whine and whine about my posts.

At some point, you need to face the fact that I don't give two shits about your opinion.

You're a fascinating psychological/sociological/anthropological study, but that's it. Sorry.

True, you don't. But that's not the point is it.

You trolled a troll thread. That's just an observation. But don't sit here and try to pretend you didn't. Or that you made a "point".

If Harry had a path to the throne he would not have been permitted this marriage unless he abdicated. This is Harry's little rebellion. It will last until the black girl's demands get too much to tolerate.

Forum List

Back