Liberal Media Racism:Spent Whole Day Pushing the Fact That Markle is Half Black

Merkel is a mulatto

Really? That's unusual for a German Chancellor...

merkel.jpg

MSM spent an entire day reminding us that Markle is a mulatto. That’s all liberals care about. Race. Politics of race.
The making of Meghan Markle: A 'confident mixed-race woman' marries into the Royal family

What in the Blue Flying Fuck does this have to do with "Liberals"?
Race is at the center of their agenda.

Oh uh really.

And you base this on having read it on the internets, where you just wrote it, amirite?

So you have no answer. Typical.

MSM spent an entire day reminding us that Merkel is a mulatto. That’s all liberals care about. Race. Politics of race.
The making of Meghan Markle: A 'confident mixed-race woman' marries into the Royal family

The media is celebrating a beginning of the end of the white royal family.
They have to convince everyone that whites need to mingle with other races to make them better.
End of the West.
Of course....you believe that. So sorry for you and your loss.

A black choir performed “Stand by Me”...msm can’t get over it. OMG...how special. :dunno:

MSM spent an entire day reminding us that Merkel is a mulatto. That’s all liberals care about. Race. Politics of race.

The media is celebrating a beginning of the end of the white royal family.
They have to convince everyone that whites need to mingle with other races to make them better.
End of the West.
Of course....you believe that. So sorry for you and your loss.
Yep...world on the slide into oblivion.

MSM spent an entire day reminding us that Markle is a mulatto. That’s all liberals care about. Race. Politics of race.

Yeah, this is what was shocking to me.

So the first time I saw who this guy was marrying, I thought..... nice girl.

Race was never a thing to me.

Then after this, I'm reading 100 stories about her race. Could I tell she wasn't 100% white? Yeah. Did that matter? Never.

I want to know what kind of person she is? What are her morals? What does she stand for? Is she a good person? Does she work hard?

I remember the same thing with Sarah Palin. "You just like her because she's hot!".... no.... that was never a thing. What are her values? What does she stand for?

But the BBC, which I listen to constantly, came out with a documentary on Markle. Not once did it talk about her merits. It was all about race, and what race meant, and what race did for her.

Race didn't do jack for her, or anyone else. A bad person, is a bad person no matter the race. A good person, is a good person no matter the race.

But the media didn't once talk about her merits. Just her race.

This is the difference between the right-wing and the left-wing. This is why the right, has always been more in line with the statements of MLK, then the left-wingers who run around celebrating him.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." -MLK

You don't see that in the media, anywhere.

Forum List

Back