Liberal Hypocrisy Watch! OWS Finance Committee doesn't want to share the wealth!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
This is FUNNY! And a perfect example of what hypocrites liberals are. Oh they want to "share the wealth."

Sure they do! As long as it is YOUR wealth and not their own! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Occupy Wall St Rocked By $ Scandal

Even in Zuccotti Park, greed is good.
Occupy Wall Street’s Finance Committee has nearly $500,000 in the bank, and donations continue to pour in -- but its reluctance to share the wealth with other protesters is fraying tempers.

Some drummers -- incensed they got no money to replace or safeguard their drums after a midnight vandal destroyed their instruments Wednesday -- are threatening to splinter off.

“F--k Finance. I hope Mayor Bloomberg gets an injunction and demands to see the movement’s books. We need to know how much money we really have and where it’s going,” said a frustrated Bryan Smith, 45, who joined OWS in Lower Manhattan nearly three weeks ago from Los Angeles, where he works in TV production.

“The other day, I took in $2,000. I kept $650 for my group, and gave the rest to Finance. Then I went to them with a request -- so many people need things, and they should not be going without basic comfort items -- and I was told to fill out paperwork. Paperwork! Are they the government now?” Smith fumed, even as he cajoled the passing crowd for more cash.
The Finance Committee dives on whatever dollars are raised by all the OWS working groups, said Smith, and doesn’t give it back.

Read more: Tensions grow at Occupy Wall Street as money and power struggles fester behind-the-scenes - NYPOST.com

It's like Pink Floyd said more than 30 years ago!

"Share it fairely, but don't take a slice of my pie!"

Sums up these greedy hypocrites, perfectly.

And yet liberals thinks these are the people that are going to win an election for Obama?

They are the left's version of the "tea party?

They aren't disgusting the rest of the country and like the Wellestone Memorial going to disgust people so much, they will speak that disgust through their votes?

We shall see, won't we?

Just remember people. 2012 is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's another one liberals don't want to discuss.

I can't imagine why they would want to be quiet on this.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back