Liberal Gay Man performs explicit semi nude dance at elementary scool

“The school district told me the performance was about LGBT awareness,” she said.
Perhaps that should have rung alarm bells.
Wow. You know my company is very "progressive" about LGBT acceptance but there is NO WAY that performance would be allowed. But some dimwit Principal thought it was OK for grade school kids to see that? Unbelievable.

I'm sick of the gays for the same reason I'm sick of all minorities: the ATTITUDE! Bunch of chip-on-shoulder, vindictive, obnoxious, attention-whoring crybabies with such a victim-entitlement mentality, they believe the entire world needs to revolve around them 24/7. Which means, liberals, that no matter what concessions you give a minority, they will NEVER be happy; with their shoulder-chip & lack of self-awareness they will never realize their own misery is coming from within and not without. I don't hate gays for their sex lives any more than I hate blacks for their skin color; I hate them for their SHIT-FOR-BRAINS!

Bet you voted for trump.

Little cupcakes ... You all think the world revolves around your every little wish and anyone who doesn't how down to your demands has "shit fir brains".

Fed up with you RWNJs getting all offended and clutching your pearls and swooning and whining and

Next, you professional victims will say it's all about white males or christians or whatever your next little baby rant is gonna be.

Grow up.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Homosexuals love the children

But in the wrong way

Says the bitch who thinks pedo priests should be protected.

STFU

===========

From the article, I believe the program at the school was wrong.

Well no, I despise all pedos. Now watch who you tell to shut up you lying disgusting piece of garbage. I'm going to start reporting you, enough is enough

I'm sick of the gays for the same reason I'm sick of all minorities: the ATTITUDE! Bunch of chip-on-shoulder, vindictive, obnoxious, attention-whoring crybabies with such a victim-entitlement mentality, they believe the entire world needs to revolve around them 24/7. Which means, liberals, that no matter what concessions you give a minority, they will NEVER be happy; with their shoulder-chip & lack of self-awareness they will never realize their own misery is coming from within and not without. I don't hate gays for their sex lives any more than I hate blacks for their skin color; I hate them for their SHIT-FOR-BRAINS!

Bet you voted for trump.

Little cupcakes ... You all think the world revolves around your every little wish and anyone who doesn't how down to your demands has "shit fir brains".

Fed up with you RWNJs getting all offended and clutching your pearls and swooning and whining and

Next, you professional victims will say it's all about white males or christians or whatever your next little baby rant is gonna be.

Grow up.

As usual, you liberal Freudian-projection horse's ass, I'm not triggered; I'M LAUGHING AT THE ABSURD. But since you liberal colostomy bags have the bitter, cold, humorless personalities of some old-maid boarding school marm. Your Starburst-sized brain doesn't understand I'M HAVING FUN with liberal bullshit, not running off to some "safe space" in panic. I'm sorry you don't have the intelligence to understand what a bona-fide snowflake is. Making fun of something is the OPPOSITE of running away in horror for a "safe space."

Bet you voted for trump.

Grow up.

Embarrassed?

Complete with legs spread, tongue gestures and a G-String.....at a GRADE SCHOOL in (where else but NewYork or California)?

Gyrating drag queen's erotic performance shocks audience at grade school talent show

We have Kathy Griffin mocking the President's head cut from his body dripping blood and now this.

Liberals are a true scourge and infection upon society. If there were truly demons, they would certainly be liberals (granted there are some horrible evil people who are not liberals), but the liberals seem to have by far the most incidents of social stupidity and immorality.

Someday these leftist liberal losers will understand what it means to " INDOCTRINATE" someday they might figure out how children are being sexualized using psychological brainwashing/.warfare and how it begins in schools.
Someday these losers might realize why they are so far up the democrats azzes they can't see reality whatsoever.

NOTICE THE LITTLE BOY

bumble bee subway

When the train stops and the door opens someone should grab his purse and drop it between the train and the platform. Just for laughs.

There is a total collapse of public education in America.

Who needs ISIS?

The downfall will come from within, from America's left-wing public schools.

Bet you voted for trump.

Grow up.

Embarrassed?

On an unrelated note, Tilly, I like your signature. Ayaan Hirsi Ali is one of the bravest women I've ever seen.

There is a total collapse of public education in America.

Who needs ISIS?

The downfall will come from within, from America's left-wing public schools.
The barbarians only finished off Rome, the Romans largely did it to themselves.

That performance is child abuse and a good reason why gays should be prohibited from adopting.

Complete with legs spread, tongue gestures and a G-String.....at a GRADE SCHOOL in (where else but NewYork or California)?

Gyrating drag queen's erotic performance shocks audience at grade school talent show

We have Kathy Griffin mocking the President's head cut from his body dripping blood and now this.

Liberals are a true scourge and infection upon society. If there were truly demons, they would certainly be liberals (granted there are some horrible evil people who are not liberals), but the liberals seem to have by far the most incidents of social stupidity and immorality.

Someday these leftist liberal losers will understand what it means to " INDOCTRINATE" someday they might figure out how children are being sexualized using psychological brainwashing/.warfare and how it begins in schools.
Someday these losers might realize why they are so far up the democrats azzes they can't see reality whatsoever.

NOTICE THE LITTLE BOY

bumble bee subway

Likely to appear at the next student talent show

Bet you voted for trump.

Grow up.

Interesting that you defend all these videos and hate the "overreactions".

You are one sick puppy if you don't see this does not belong at a school talent show.

Speaking of anyone needing to grow up...

Bet you voted for trump.

Grow up.

Forum List

Back