£20 trillion stashed away in tax havens by super rich

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
£13tn hoard hidden from taxman by global elite

A global super-rich elite has exploited gaps in cross-border tax rules to hide an extraordinary £13 trillion ($21tn) of wealth offshore – as much as the American and Japanese GDPs put together – according to research commissioned by the campaign group Tax Justice Network.

This is what its all about. Surely this should unite right and left ?

A global super-rich elite has exploited gaps in cross-border tax rules to hide an extraordinary £13 trillion ($21tn) of wealth offshore – as much as the American and Japanese GDPs put together – according to research commissioned by the campaign group Tax Justice Network.

I guess taxes are too high, eh comrade?

no, our debt is too high.

Aw there are people who don't want whst they have stolen from them.
No, there are people who refuse to support their own country as they rake working people over the coals. Why don't Republicans want to support their country, Why is paying taxes the government stealing from them What a bunch of pretend Americans.

I guess you are too stupid to know that if those people paid the taxes as they should, your tax rate might be lower.

Whose money is it?

Aw there are people who don't want whst they have stolen from them.
No, there are people who refuse to support their own country as they rake working people over the coals. Why don't Republicans want to support their country, Why is paying taxes the government stealing from them What a bunch of pretend Americans.
Fuck "the people", we have multinational corporations to subsudize.

I guess you are too stupid to know that if those people paid the taxes as they should, your tax rate might be lower.
This is a plan we've been on for half a century now to redistribute societal wealth to the top.

Does that include the interest?

Feel free to contribute to paying it down......

Does that include the interest?
There is a figure given in the article for interest. I think they quote 3% which seems very low to me.

Last edited:

Why would an African dictator impact my tax rate?

Seriously ?

Feel free to contribute to paying it down......
No one cares about the debt including those who attempt to bludgeon others with it.

Your empire and it's hegemony have everything to do with your debt, taxes, and social dysfunction. We'll be happy to sell any dictator arms.

Maybe the UK should lower taxes so they bring the money home to be taxed at a reasonable rate.

Seriously ?

You think this is all money from America and Europe? Seriously?

Forum List

Back