Liberal Gay Man performs explicit semi nude dance at elementary scool

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
Complete with legs spread, tongue gestures and a G-String.....at a GRADE SCHOOL in (where else but NewYork or California)?

Gyrating drag queen's erotic performance shocks audience at grade school talent show

We have Kathy Griffin mocking the President's head cut from his body dripping blood and now this.

Liberals are a true scourge and infection upon society. If there were truly demons, they would certainly be liberals (granted there are some horrible evil people who are not liberals), but the liberals seem to have by far the most incidents of social stupidity and immorality.

I'm sick of the gays for the same reason I'm sick of all minorities: the ATTITUDE! Bunch of chip-on-shoulder, vindictive, obnoxious, attention-whoring crybabies with such a victim-entitlement mentality, they believe the entire world needs to revolve around them 24/7. Which means, liberals, that no matter what concessions you give a minority, they will NEVER be happy; with their shoulder-chip & lack of self-awareness they will never realize their own misery is coming from within and not without. I don't hate gays for their sex lives any more than I hate blacks for their skin color; I hate them for their SHIT-FOR-BRAINS!

I should qualify my previous post with this: if a masculine butch-gay lives a normal, law-abiding, taxpaying life with a CONSENTING ADULT boyfriend (& I know there are some), I can accept that. It's these flamboyant, irresponsible femmy gays (who behave like teenage girls in their first PMS) shoving it in society's face, fucking everything with a mammalian body temperature, and shoveling 10 tons of paranoid, raging melodrama into EVERY. GODDAMNED. ASPECT. of it, using homosexual as a social weapon to harrass people due to their own personal resentments -- that's really tainted the gay community and has shown what sniveling, obnoxious, petulant, hate-driven BRATS that community is.

Last edited:
I'm sick of the gays for the same reason I'm sick of all minorities: the ATTITUDE! Bunch of chip-on-shoulder, vindictive, obnoxious, attention-whoring crybabies with such a victim-entitlement mentality, they believe the entire world needs to revolve around them 24/7. Which means, liberals, that no matter what concessions you give a minority, they will NEVER be happy; with their shoulder-chip & lack of self-awareness they will never realize their own misery is coming from within and not without. I don't hate gays for their sex lives any more than I hate blacks for their skin color; I hate them for their SHIT-FOR-BRAINS!

Why do they have to rub it in everybody's face and spike the football and do excessive celebration.
That is what repulses people.
Just be consenting adults behind closed doors and act normal in public.

Like my women - a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets
a lady in public and a ? in the bedroom

t

Yeah, this is filth. Children in grade schools need not be exposed to this shit

This is what keeps private schools flourishing.

Lots of non-Catholic children go to Catholic schools .....

wonder why? There parents only want the best they can provide for them!

All of ours attend private schools, no way is the left getting their grimy paws on them

Yeah, this is filth. Children in grade schools need not be exposed to this shit

This is what keeps private schools flourishing.

Lots of non-Catholic children go to Catholic schools .....

wonder why? There parents only want the best they can provide for them!

All of ours attend private schools, no way is the left getting their grimy paws on them

Common sense.

The nuns beat the hell out of me but by labor day everybody was in line and we learned on their terms.

Why do they have to rub it in everybody's face and spike the football and do excessive celebration.
That is what repulses people.
Just be consenting adults behind closed doors and act normal in public.

Like my women - a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets
a lady in public and a ? in the bedroom

t

I just opened a beer a moment ago, sir, so I'll certainly drink to that.

Forum List

Back