Liberal Gay Man performs explicit semi nude dance at elementary scool

Yeah, this is filth. Children in grade schools need not be exposed to this shit

This is what keeps private schools flourishing.

Lots of non-Catholic children go to Catholic schools .....

wonder why? There parents only want the best they can provide for them!

All of ours attend private schools, no way is the left getting their grimy paws on them

Common sense.

The nuns beat the hell out of me but by labor day everybody was in line and we learned on their terms.
I bet you were the priests favorite

Did you just ghey hit on me yet again?

All of ours attend private schools, no way is the left getting their grimy paws on them

Common sense.

The nuns beat the hell out of me but by labor day everybody was in line and we learned on their terms.

spent a lot of time under the alter huh
Perv.

Common sense.

Perv.
no, not a catholic

Common sense.

As always, Guno, being the snobbiest, cold-blooded, dehumanizing liberal elitist on this site, you would have a filthy can of worms where your mind should be. Shouldn't you be masturbating over your sick delusions of Donald fucking Ivanka? Sexual taboo nastiness seems to be the only thing that keeps you liberals' little dicks from going limp.

Common sense.

Will you ever post a non-ghey man pass towards me?
Ever?
:gay:

Common sense.

Perv.

As is typical he is satisfying his arousal to his fantasy tale

eeewwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

:omg:

Common sense.

As always, Guno, being the snobbiest, cold-blooded, dehumanizing liberal elitist on this site, you would have a filthy can of worms where your mind should be. Shouldn't you be masturbating over your sick delusions of Donald fucking Ivanka? Sexual taboo nastiness seems to be the only thing that keeps you liberals' little dicks from going limp.

Odds are 4 to win 1 that he is doing just that.

Complete with legs spread, tongue gestures and a G-String.....at a GRADE SCHOOL in (where else but NewYork or California)?

Gyrating drag queen's erotic performance shocks audience at grade school talent show

We have Kathy Griffin mocking the President's head cut from his body dripping blood and now this.

Liberals are a true scourge and infection upon society. If there were truly demons, they would certainly be liberals (granted there are some horrible evil people who are not liberals), but the liberals seem to have by far the most incidents of social stupidity and immorality.

Someday these leftist liberal losers will understand what it means to " INDOCTRINATE" someday they might figure out how children are being sexualized using psychological brainwashing/.warfare and how it begins in schools.
Someday these losers might realize why they are so far up the democrats azzes they can't see reality whatsoever.

NOTICE THE LITTLE BOY

bumble bee subway

This is the only YouTube I could find of the performance. Turn it down if you want to avoid the commentary by an evangelist.

This is outrageous.

Common sense.

Perv.
no, not a catholic
You're the one airing your fantasies here, perv.

The posts here made by the lib scum supporting this perversion is one example of what I mean when i say lib scum wants to destroy this country and hurt Americans.

Someday some will catch on to the subliminal ways our Children are being sexualized. Now you have to be gay and be on the leftist radical democratic side not to be prosecuted for these acts.

Here is another video of that same subway dancer

I love Guno....really, I do. He does such a comical job of making the Liberal-Left so ridiculous, I'm always looking forward to his new ideas! He's never boring, I'll give him that.

Forum List

Back