Liberal Fascism on Display

The opening line to all of PC's threads should be

"...Stop me if you've heard this one..."

And stopping of any dissent in thought or speech is your raison d'être...as a Liberal fascist.
True?

The admission from one of your own:
"Think stupid, talk stupid, and we bury you, for your own good."
The Unknown Liberal fascist.

You started a thread Wednesday ranting about Liberal 'intolerance'. If you had more of that to rant about, why didn't you do so in the thread that you'd already started?

Oh, the answer is, because you wanted to run away from all of the posts in that thread that had thoroughly demolished your nonsensical arguments.

That has been your modus operandi for years.

Au contraire.

Your question was answered in the first few lines of the OP.
Read 'em again.

Glad to see the subject sticks in your craw.
I've only just begun.

Gee, a middleaged haus frau who prides herself in being annoying.

What a cliche.

And stopping of any dissent in thought or speech is your raison d'être...as a Liberal fascist.
True?

You don't seem to tolerate disagreement very well.

I have to stop saying "How stupid can you be?"....seems you take it as a challenge.

I have no problem with disagreement.
I encourage debate....as anyone can see in my chosen threads.

I have a problem with Liberal fascism, which seeks to punish, fire, imprison those who disagree.
Later in the thread I'll teach you how Americans deal with those who disagree and dissent.
Pay attention.

Please....tell me you can't see the distinction.

You scampered away from the last thread without addressing the content of my posts or my concerns about double standards. For instance, you evaded this matter which I brought to your attention. It is a thread started by Tinydancer, who identifies herself as a conservative:

R candidates should bar/ban activists like Ramos:The Job of Journalists Is to 'Denounce positions' | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Tinydancer complained about Ramos's questioning of Trump, and wrote this in the opening post: "One more attack on a Republican candidates position like the bullshit Ramos pulled on Trump, conservatives have to attack not only the journalist but the media outlet they represent and go after their advertisers like there is no tomorrow. Bottom line, Ramos and his ilk have gone on for too long without any serious push back. It is time to punish them. Truly punish them as hard as we can."

If we use the same rationale that you use to brand liberals as "fascists", then the above is an example of CONSERVATIVE FASCISM.

Don't you also have a problem with conservative fascism, which seeks to punish?

She ran from all the examples of conservative intolerance that were posted.

3. "In 2014, Media Matters spearheaded a campaign to pressure Liberal columnist and editor of the new Vox.com website, Ezra Klein, into firing journalist Brandon Ambrosino.

For his 'own good,' Ambrosino must be punished....so saith the Liberal fascists.

Republicans engaged in a campaign to fire President Obama in 2012. That's how you identify fascists?

funny

3. "In 2014, Media Matters spearheaded a campaign to pressure Liberal columnist and editor of the new Vox.com website, Ezra Klein, into firing journalist Brandon Ambrosino.
Ambrosino's sin? Though gay, he did not hold the 'correct' positions on homosexuality, including the suggestion that gay rights activists should be more tolerant of the opposition,
and find 'a way to condemn evil without condemning the evildoer' like Martin Luther King, Jr."
Kirsten Powers, "The Silencing: How The Left Is Killing Free Speech,"p.143.

Ambrosino writes:

"The current landscape of queer politics is growing increasingly hostile. We no longer prize intellectual conversation, preferring instead to dismiss our opponents in 140-character feats of rhetoric. We routinely scour the private lives and social media accounts of our political opponents in the hopes of demonizing them as archaic, unthinking, and bigoted. Whenever we find an example of queer hatred, we are quick to convince the public that the only proper way to deal with these haters is to hate them." What the Gay Rights Movement Should Learn from Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Think stupid, talk stupid, and we bury you, for your own good." The unknown Liberal fascist.

For his 'own good,' Ambrosino must be punished....so saith the Liberal fascists.

Conservative Action Fund Calling On NBC To FIRE Al Sharpton

There. Your anecdotal example has been matched by mine, thus refuting your claim that liberals are uniquely 'fascist'.

Try again.

True?

You started a thread Wednesday ranting about Liberal 'intolerance'. If you had more of that to rant about, why didn't you do so in the thread that you'd already started?

Oh, the answer is, because you wanted to run away from all of the posts in that thread that had thoroughly demolished your nonsensical arguments.

Au contraire.

Read 'em again.

I've only just begun.

What a cliche.

Actually, a CEO whose age you can only imagine.

True?

I have to stop saying "How stupid can you be?"....seems you take it as a challenge.

I have a problem with Liberal fascism, which seeks to punish, fire, imprison those who disagree.
Later in the thread I'll teach you how Americans deal with those who disagree and dissent.
Pay attention.

You scampered away from the last thread without addressing the content of my posts or my concerns about double standards. For instance, you evaded this matter which I brought to your attention. It is a thread started by Tinydancer, who identifies herself as a conservative:

R candidates should bar/ban activists like Ramos:The Job of Journalists Is to 'Denounce positions' | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Tinydancer complained about Ramos's questioning of Trump, and wrote this in the opening post: "One more attack on a Republican candidates position like the bullshit Ramos pulled on Trump, conservatives have to attack not only the journalist but the media outlet they represent and go after their advertisers like there is no tomorrow. Bottom line, Ramos and his ilk have gone on for too long without any serious push back. It is time to punish them. Truly punish them as hard as we can."

If we use the same rationale that you use to brand liberals as "fascists", then the above is an example of CONSERVATIVE FASCISM.

There have been zero examples of conservatives attempting to shut down businesses as a result of 'thoughtcrimes.'

Only Liberal fascists in power behave in that manner.

Republicans engaged in a campaign to fire President Obama in 2012. That's how you identify fascists?

funny

"Fire" Obama?
And....for thoughtcrimes....or for actions?
I haven’t seen such contortions since you gave birth to yourself.

Ambrosino's sin? Though gay, he did not hold the 'correct' positions on homosexuality, including the suggestion that gay rights activists should be more tolerant of the opposition,
and find 'a way to condemn evil without condemning the evildoer' like Martin Luther King, Jr."
Kirsten Powers, "The Silencing: How The Left Is Killing Free Speech,"p.143.

Ambrosino writes:

"The current landscape of queer politics is growing increasingly hostile. We no longer prize intellectual conversation, preferring instead to dismiss our opponents in 140-character feats of rhetoric. We routinely scour the private lives and social media accounts of our political opponents in the hopes of demonizing them as archaic, unthinking, and bigoted. Whenever we find an example of queer hatred, we are quick to convince the public that the only proper way to deal with these haters is to hate them." What the Gay Rights Movement Should Learn from Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Think stupid, talk stupid, and we bury you, for your own good." The unknown Liberal fascist.

There. Your anecdotal example has been matched by mine, thus refuting your claim that liberals are uniquely 'fascist'.

Try again.

I'll see your example, and raise you "Brandenburg vs. Ohio."
"The Brandenburg test (also known as the imminent lawless action test)[edit]
The three distinct elements of this test (intent, imminence, and likelihood) have distinct precedential lineages.

Judge Learned Hand was possibly the first judge to advocate the intent standard, in Masses Publishing Co. v. Patten,[10] reasoning that "f one stops short of urging upon others that it is their duty or their interest to resist the law, it seems to me one should not be held to have attempted to cause its violation". The Brandenburg intent standard is more speech-protective than Hand's formulation, which contained no temporal element.

The imminence element was a departure from earlier rulings. Brandenburg did not explicitly overrule the bad tendency test, but it appears that after Brandenburg, the test is de facto overruled. The Brandenburg test effectively made the time element of the clear and present danger test more defined and more rigorous."
Brandenburg v. Ohio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Nineteen Years Ago, Al Sharpton Incited the Massacre at Freddy’s Fashion Mart

Nineteen years ago, December 8, 1995, Al Sharpton incited the violent firebombing of Freddy’s Fashion Mart in Harlem, causing the the deaths of Angelina Marrero . . . Cynthia Martinez . . . Luz Ramos . . . Mayra Rentas . . . Olga Garcia . . . Garnette Ramautar . . . Kareem Brunner. . . . names forever linked together as the seven victims of the Sharpton-caused massacre at Freddy’s Fashion Mart."
Nineteen Years Ago, Al Sharpton Incited the Massacre at Freddy’s Fashion Mart

True?

Pay attention.

There have been zero examples of conservatives attempting to shut down businesses as a result of 'thoughtcrimes.'

LOL. You don't include conservative fascists who refuse to serve people because of their sexual orientation?

True?

Au contraire.

Read 'em again.

I've only just begun.

What a cliche.

Ms. CEO ... whe
True?

Pay attention.

Conservatives Boycott Starbucks Over Coffee Chain’s Support Of Same-Sex Marriage

just wait! more to come! ROFL

True?

Au contraire.

Read 'em again.

I've only just begun.

What a cliche.

Ms. CEO ... whe

Pay attention.

Conservatives Boycott Starbucks Over Coffee Chain’s Support Of Same-Sex Marriage

Government shutting down a business due to thought crime?

Still zero.

Au contraire.

Read 'em again.

I've only just begun.

What a cliche.

Ms. CEO ... whe

Pay attention.

Still zero.
Which government? What are you rambling about? People democratically making delicious that disagree with you?

If Liberals are fascists, vituperation alone cannot fulfill the definition....can it?

Where's the fascistic violence, you ask?

4. " Kirsten Powers, a Fox News contributor and admitted Liberal, is not too happy with the backlash faced by Memories Pizza who were caught in the aftermath of the anger among LGBT activists with Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) passage into law.
... the pizzeria was shut down due to death threats and other threats of violence, as well as an attempt to ruin their business reputation.

Powers penned an op-ed in USA Today entitled “Gay Marriage Debate’s Sore Winners” in which she blasts those who have targeted the O’Connors, and others like them, because their thought on a certain subject is not what these activists believe it should be.

A girls golf coach at an Indiana high schooltweeted, “Who’s going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me?” The pizzeria outside South Bend received death threats and harassment and feltforced to shut downthe shop. It’s Yelp page was vandalizedwith obscene and homo-erotic pictures. The owners have said they don’t know if it will besafe to re-open.

In fact, the owners told the reporter that they wouldnever refuseto serve a gay customer who came to the restaurant to eat. The wrath of gay rights supporters rained down on Memories Pizza because O’Connor committed a thought crime. She discriminated against nobody, but thinks the “wrong” thingabout same-sex marriage and she said it out loud.
Read more at Liberal Kirsten Powers Blasts LGBT Activists as Intolerant Bullies

Beginning to understand: no thinking allowed....only complete adherence to the Liberal agenda.

If Liberals are fascists, vituperation alone cannot fulfill the definition....can it?

4. " Kirsten Powers, a Fox News contributor and admitted Liberal, is not too happy with the backlash faced by Memories Pizza who were caught in the aftermath of the anger among LGBT activists with Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) passage into law.
... the pizzeria was shut down due to death threats and other threats of violence, as well as an attempt to ruin their business reputation.

Powers penned an op-ed in USA Today entitled “Gay Marriage Debate’s Sore Winners” in which she blasts those who have targeted the O’Connors, and others like them, because their thought on a certain subject is not what these activists believe it should be.

A girls golf coach at an Indiana high schooltweeted, “Who’s going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me?” The pizzeria outside South Bend received death threats and harassment and feltforced to shut downthe shop. It’s Yelp page was vandalizedwith obscene and homo-erotic pictures. The owners have said they don’t know if it will besafe to re-open.

In fact, the owners told the reporter that they wouldnever refuseto serve a gay customer who came to the restaurant to eat. The wrath of gay rights supporters rained down on Memories Pizza because O’Connor committed a thought crime. She discriminated against nobody, but thinks the “wrong” thingabout same-sex marriage and she said it out loud.

Beginning to understand: no thinking allowed....only complete adherence to the Liberal agenda.

Do you have evidence that most Liberals in America supported burning down that pizzeria?

lol, liberal fascistic violence in the form of verbal threats?

Here's what conservative violence looks like:

funny

"Fire" Obama?
And....for thoughtcrimes....or for actions?
I haven’t seen such contortions since you gave birth to yourself.

All you posted was an example of people exercising their right to free speech.

Do you have evidence that most Liberals in America supported burning down that pizzeria?

But you aren't denying that all those making the threats are Liberal fascists, are you.

Au contraire.

Read 'em again.

I've only just begun.

What a cliche.

Ms. CEO ... whe

Pay attention.

Still zero.

Republicans in government trying to shut down Planned Parenthood.

But you aren't denying that all those making the threats are Liberal fascists, are you.

By your definitions I can find you a conservative fascist for every liberal fascist you can conjure up.

As I have been doing, repeatedly.

Forum List

Back