Liberal Fascism on Display

3. "In 2014, Media Matters spearheaded a campaign to pressure Liberal columnist and editor of the new Vox.com website, Ezra Klein, into firing journalist Brandon Ambrosino.

For his 'own good,' Ambrosino must be punished....so saith the Liberal fascists.

Republicans engaged in a campaign to fire President Obama in 2012. That's how you identify fascists?

funny

"Fire" Obama?
And....for thoughtcrimes....or for actions?
I haven’t seen such contortions since you gave birth to yourself.

All you posted was an example of people exercising their right to free speech.

Wrong again.

Section 264.1 of the Criminal Code defines the crime and the punishment for uttering threats. If you threaten anyone with death or “bodily harm,” you can get up to five years in prison. If you threaten to harm anyone’s property or animal, you can get up to two years in prison. The courts have said that you don’t need to be violent, to slap anybody on the face, to step on a dog’s tail, or to punch anybody’s car to commit this crime. Words are enough http://lawiscool.com/2009/11/14/uttering-threats/comment-page-1/

Or...do believe a card carrying Liberal should be exempt?

Au contraire.

Your question was answered in the first few lines of the OP.
Read 'em again.

Glad to see the subject sticks in your craw.
I've only just begun.

Gee, a middleaged haus frau who prides herself in being annoying.

What a cliche.

Actually, a CEO whose age you can only imagine.

Ms. CEO ... whe
You scampered away from the last thread without addressing the content of my posts or my concerns about double standards. For instance, you evaded this matter which I brought to your attention. It is a thread started by Tinydancer, who identifies herself as a conservative:

R candidates should bar/ban activists like Ramos:The Job of Journalists Is to 'Denounce positions' | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Tinydancer complained about Ramos's questioning of Trump, and wrote this in the opening post: "One more attack on a Republican candidates position like the bullshit Ramos pulled on Trump, conservatives have to attack not only the journalist but the media outlet they represent and go after their advertisers like there is no tomorrow. Bottom line, Ramos and his ilk have gone on for too long without any serious push back. It is time to punish them. Truly punish them as hard as we can."

If we use the same rationale that you use to brand liberals as "fascists", then the above is an example of CONSERVATIVE FASCISM.

Don't you also have a problem with conservative fascism, which seeks to punish?

She ran from all the examples of conservative intolerance that were posted.

There have been zero examples of conservatives attempting to shut down businesses as a result of 'thoughtcrimes.'

Only Liberal fascists in power behave in that manner.

Conservatives Boycott Starbucks Over Coffee Chain’s Support Of Same-Sex Marriage

just wait! more to come! ROFL

Government shutting down a business due to thought crime?

Still zero.

Republicans in government trying to shut down Planned Parenthood.

For 'thoughtcrimes' or for actual actions?

See the difference?

What a cliche.

Ms. CEO ... whe

There have been zero examples of conservatives attempting to shut down businesses as a result of 'thoughtcrimes.'

Conservatives Boycott Starbucks Over Coffee Chain’s Support Of Same-Sex Marriage

Still zero.

See the difference?

PP has yet to be shown to have committed any wrongdoing.

Why don't you think people have a constitutional right to express their displeasure over the actions OR the views of others?

Ms. CEO ... whe

Still zero.

See the difference?

Why don't you think people have a constitutional right to express their displeasure over the actions OR the views of others?

PP has yet to be shut down.

Ms. CEO ... whe

Still zero.

See the difference?

"Why don't you think people have a constitutional right to express their displeasure over the actions OR the views of others?"

So THAT'S why you're known as the NYLiar!!!

You started a thread Wednesday ranting about Liberal 'intolerance'. If you had more of that to rant about, why didn't you do so in the thread that you'd already started?

Oh, the answer is, because you wanted to run away from all of the posts in that thread that had thoroughly demolished your nonsensical arguments.

That has been your modus operandi for years.

Au contraire.

Read 'em again.

I've only just begun.

What a cliche.

Ms. CEO ... whe
I have to stop saying "How stupid can you be?"....seems you take it as a challenge.

I have no problem with disagreement.
I encourage debate....as anyone can see in my chosen threads.

I have a problem with Liberal fascism, which seeks to punish, fire, imprison those who disagree.
Later in the thread I'll teach you how Americans deal with those who disagree and dissent.
Pay attention.

Please....tell me you can't see the distinction.

You scampered away from the last thread without addressing the content of my posts or my concerns about double standards. For instance, you evaded this matter which I brought to your attention. It is a thread started by Tinydancer, who identifies herself as a conservative:

R candidates should bar/ban activists like Ramos:The Job of Journalists Is to 'Denounce positions' | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Tinydancer complained about Ramos's questioning of Trump, and wrote this in the opening post: "One more attack on a Republican candidates position like the bullshit Ramos pulled on Trump, conservatives have to attack not only the journalist but the media outlet they represent and go after their advertisers like there is no tomorrow. Bottom line, Ramos and his ilk have gone on for too long without any serious push back. It is time to punish them. Truly punish them as hard as we can."

If we use the same rationale that you use to brand liberals as "fascists", then the above is an example of CONSERVATIVE FASCISM.

Still zero.

I cry foul: Moving the goalposts.

Your thesis on "liberal fascism" includes boycotting businesses.

Apparently, that same criteria doesn't apply to "conservative fascism"?

And that's not an example of your double standards?

You lose.

Au contraire.

Read 'em again.

I've only just begun.

What a cliche.

Ms. CEO ... whe

Still zero.

You lose.

Actually...I win.
You've made all sorts of charges....but when pressed, couldn't support 'em.

Now....unless you'd like to continue to be known as a liar....support this:
"Your thesis on "liberal fascism" includes boycotting businesses."

I gave half a dozen examples of Liberal elected officials threatening to prevent a company from opening franchises because they disagree with the way the proprietor thinks.

They're fascists...as are you.

Waiting.

What a cliche.

Ms. CEO ... whe

Still zero.

You lose.

Actually...I win.

I gave half a dozen examples of Liberal elected officials threatening to prevent a company from opening franchises because they disagree with the way the proprietor thinks.

Waiting.

I've given you more than enough conservative examples to offset your nonsense, your ignoring them notwithstanding.

Yesterday, a Liberal fascist actually as much as admitted his desire to restrict speech and thought of those who disagree with Leftist orthodoxy, and posted this:
"Think stupid, talk stupid, and we bury you, for your own good."
That astounding admission made this OP necessary.......clearly, my work here isn't complete.

No, that didn't make a new thread necessary. You should have posted your bitching in the same thread.

The opening line to all of PC's threads should be

"...Stop me if you've heard this one..."

And stopping of any dissent in thought or speech is your raison d'être...as a Liberal fascist.
True?

The admission from one of your own:
The Unknown Liberal fascist.

You started a thread Wednesday ranting about Liberal 'intolerance'. If you had more of that to rant about, why didn't you do so in the thread that you'd already started?

Oh, the answer is, because you wanted to run away from all of the posts in that thread that had thoroughly demolished your nonsensical arguments.

Au contraire.

Read 'em again.

I've only just begun.

No, my point was proven in the first lines of the OP. You admitted you were starting a new thread despite there being an ongoing discussion in a different thread.

3. "In 2014, Media Matters spearheaded a campaign to pressure Liberal columnist and editor of the new Vox.com website, Ezra Klein, into firing journalist Brandon Ambrosino.
Ambrosino's sin? Though gay, he did not hold the 'correct' positions on homosexuality, including the suggestion that gay rights activists should be more tolerant of the opposition,
and find 'a way to condemn evil without condemning the evildoer' like Martin Luther King, Jr."
Kirsten Powers, "The Silencing: How The Left Is Killing Free Speech,"p.143.

Here, from mediamatters, is the opinion piece that PC now defines as 'fascism'.

Four Basic Things Vox's New Hire Doesn't Understand About LGBT Issues

Now ask yourself...

...if that is 'fascism', what opinion piece on the internet or anywhere else ISN'T?

Ms. CEO ... whe

Still zero.

You lose.

Actually...I win.

Waiting.

I've given you more than enough conservative examples to offset your nonsense, your ignoring them notwithstanding.

So you can't come up with even one?

Duly noted.

Yesterday, a Liberal fascist actually as much as admitted his desire to restrict speech and thought of those who disagree with Leftist orthodoxy, and posted this:
That astounding admission made this OP necessary.......clearly, my work here isn't complete.

No, that didn't make a new thread necessary. You should have posted your bitching in the same thread.

Imagining you can determine what I do or say...

...what a good little Liberal fascist!

And stopping of any dissent in thought or speech is your raison d'être...as a Liberal fascist.
True?

Au contraire.

Read 'em again.

I've only just begun.

No, my point was proven in the first lines of the OP. You admitted you were starting a new thread despite there being an ongoing discussion in a different thread.

The confession by your Liberal fascist did it.

If it upsets you so, tell the rest of the fascists to reform themselves.

Still zero.

You lose.

Actually...I win.

Waiting.

Duly noted.

They've been posted here and in the thread you fled.

See what I mean by her lame tactic? Right on cue.

True?

Au contraire.

Read 'em again.

I've only just begun.

The confession by your Liberal fascist did it.

If it upsets you so, tell the rest of the fascists to reform themselves.

Now you're starting to melt down. Take a break.

Still zero.

You lose.

Actually...I win.

Waiting.

Duly noted.

So you can't come up with even a single one....???

Imagining you can determine what I do or say...

...what a good little Liberal fascist!

I leave that to the Mods, who do an excellent job putting your rants where they belong.

You lose.

Actually...I win.

Waiting.

Duly noted.

So you can't come up with even a single one....???

Now you're just trolling. Reread your liberal committment thread.

5. So...for the unforgivable crime of asking other gays to be more tolerant....

Here is his crime:

"Meet Brandon Ambrosino, Homophobes' Favorite Gay Writer And Vox's Newest Hire
....Ambrosino emphasizes the importance of being careful with language. The h-word, he stresses, isn't something to be used lightly. But when pressed in debates about what does constitute homophobia, Ambrosino generally suggests that some act of violence is required to cross the threshold.

[Get it, fascists.....not an opinion.]

Ambrosino's gay contrarianism has won him a loyal base of right-wing fans - including Glenn Beck, Breitbart News, and TownHall.com - all of whom have lauded Ambrosino's work. It's not difficult to discern why. In repeatedly depicting the LGBT community as the real problem, Ambrosino offers the anti-LGBT right the reassuring message that they aren't doing anything wrong. And when they want to defend comparisons of gay people with mass murderers and child molesters, anti-gay conservatives have a gay writer they can hide behind to shield themselves from accusations of bigotry.
[What happened to 'sticks and stones may break my bones....'?]

In Vox's Facebook post announcing Ambrosino's new gig, Ambrosino wrote that his work often "focuses on finding ways to reconcile the LGBT and religious communities," echoing his earlier statement that he "refuses to take sides." His body of work and his growing right-wing fan base, however, make perfectly clear which side Ambrosino has taken. "
Meet Brandon Ambrosino, Homophobes' Favorite Gay Writer And Vox's Newest Hire

Lest any miss the point....Ambrosino refused to attack those who think differently..." what does constitute homophobia, Ambrosino generally suggests that some act of violence is required to cross the threshold."

He's correct....so he must be fired!

BTW....Media Matters is a Hillary Clinton creation, formed for this exact purpose: attack those who think differently.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back