Liberal Death Threats

You need to think before you speak....That's your biggest problem up here. You constantly get caught in lies, and your hypocrisy is laughable, as was displayed front and center in this thread.

Actually, it's you and The Seeker that need to think before you post. Both of you have made total asses of yourselves in this thread.
You can kiss my ass, CG.

She got caught. It's the way way it is. You don't like it?........Too fuckin' bad!

No, I can't. But you are wrong, she didn't get 'caught'. I suspect you misread a couple of her posts. And your hyperbolic ranting doesn't help.

Actually, it's you and The Seeker that need to think before you post. Both of you have made total asses of yourselves in this thread.
You can kiss my ass, CG.

She got caught. It's the way way it is. You don't like it?........Too fuckin' bad!

No, I can't. But you are wrong, she didn't get 'caught'. I suspect you misread a couple of her posts. And your hyperbolic ranting doesn't help.
Bullshit......Her hypocrisy was clearly proven.

I'm not up here to sugar coat Jack Shit. I see hypocrisy, they're gonna be called on it. I see someone try to twist my words, they're gonna called on it.....I'm not up here to whore for rep, or be Mr. Popular.......And you know that.

You can kiss my ass, CG.

I'm not up here to sugar coat Jack Shit. I see hypocrisy, they're gonna be called on it. I see someone try to twist my words, they're gonna called on it.....I'm not up here to whore for rep, or be Mr. Popular.......And you know that.

How pathetic that you make it about rep or popularity. I call it as I see it.... and I would much rather agree with you than not. Unfortunately, I can't.... because... having read the thread... I think you're wrong.

Don't like it?...... Too fucking bad.

How pathetic that you make it about rep or popularity. I call it as I see it.... and I would much rather agree with you than not. Unfortunately, I can't.... because... having read the thread... I think you're wrong.

What, are you going to now try and twist my words also?

What does my mention of rep whoring or popularity have to do with you?

Don't twist my fuckin' words. I don't that to other people, don't even try and pull that BS with me.

You can think i'm wrong until the unicorns come home. I saw the evidence of her hypocrisy. And the more i'm reading in other threads about Giffords, i'm seeing much more.

We're obviously not going to agree, so...................

Anyhow, i'm takin' a break. Breaking news from Japan. 8.8 magnitude quake. That's friggin' huge.

Last edited:
You can kiss my ass, CG.

Thank you, CG...but actually the most entertaining part is when he rants. Nothing proves him the fool over these kinds of things more than his own posts.

What, are you going to now try and twist my words also?

What does my mention of rep whoring or popularity have to do with you?

Don't twist my fuckin' words. I don't that to other people, don't even try and pull that BS with me.

You can think i'm wrong until the unicorns come home. I saw the evidence of her hypocrisy. And the more i'm reading in other threads about Giffords, i'm seeing much more.

We're obviously not going to agree, so...................

Anyhow, i'm takin' a break. Breaking news from Japan. 8.8 magnitude quake. That's friggin' huge.

Exhibit A.......(actually probably Exhibit AAAAA, considering how so many of your posts are silly rants)

You can kiss my ass, CG.

Thank you, CG...but actually the most entertaining part is when he rants. Nothing proves him the fool over these kinds of things more than his own posts.

You know me, bod, I call it as I see it... without fear or favor. I won't support the right or the left.... I'll just comment as I see fit.

You know me, bod, I call it as I see it... without fear or favor. I won't support the right or the left.... I'll just comment as I see fit.

I know. And most people here know that too...so to have you come on and point out that Wicked is huffing and puffing and making a fool of himself pretty much affirms what I've been saying all along.

I know. And most people here know that too...so to have you come on and point out that Wicked is huffing and puffing and making a fool of himself pretty much affirms what I've been saying all along.
You're laughable.........Ya' got caught, yet again, in your hypocritical ways. It's a pattern with you. Just start thinking before you speak. And you won't get busted so often. It's as simple as that!

You're laughable.........Ya' got caught, yet again, in your hypocritical ways. It's a pattern with you. Just start thinking before you speak. And you won't get busted so often. It's as simple as that!

Here. Let me make it easy for you:

Bodecea lied about _______________. Here is the link and PROOF she lied:

Bodecea was a hypocrite about ______________. Here is the link and PROOF she was hypocritical:

Have at it....maybe you won't run away this time.

If bodecea got busted, can you at least reference the posts in which that happened? I've read through this thread three times and I cannot find where that happened. Thanks in advance.

Bodecea was a hypocrite about ______________. Here is the link and PROOF she was hypocritical:

Bump

Well, I haven't forgot about ya' bodey.....Been busy on other threads.

Kathy Griffin and "BOO'S" ring a bell.......LMAO!........Remember, you said you didn't hear any boo's?...........:eusa_liar:

And of course. There is this thread where you proved to be a hypocrite by deriding another poster about twisting words in another thread, and then a couple o' hours later came up here and tried to twist my words.......Your quote to that poster is up a few posts.....Fuckin' hypocrite!

And then of course, we have Seeker out you with words from a Giffords thread.....Fuckin' hypocrite!

Oh, but there's more!.......I'll be back with those at a later time!

Like I said, ALWAYS THINK BEFORE YA' SPEAK.:cool:

Kathy Griffin and "BOO'S" ring a bell.......LMAO!........Remember, you said you didn't hear any boo's?...........:eusa_liar:

And of course. There is this thread where you proved to be a hypocrite by deriding another poster about twisting words in another thread, and then a couple o' hours later came up here and tried to twist my words.......Your quote to that poster is up a few posts.....Fuckin' hypocrite!

And then of course, we have Seeker out you with words from a Giffords thread.....Fuckin' hypocrite!

Yes...I was there at Miramar. Were you?

No...I did not hear any boos where we were at. Where were you at in the audience?

So...where is your proof that I was not there as you have stated? Still waiting.

No...I did not hear any boos where we were at. Where were you at in the audience?

So...where is your proof that I was not there as you have stated? Still waiting.

And....he's gone again. But I guarantee, later on, he'll start all over again with this silly "You're a liar and a hypocrite" stuff.

And....he's gone again. But I guarantee, later on, he'll start all over again with this silly "You're a liar and a hypocrite" stuff.

You are a liar and a hypocrite. Deal with it.

I figured you for a tramp...BUT you want to fuck ALL of them????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

If thats her in the pic, she not bad looking.

Crazy isn't pretty....just sayin'

Bodecea can't share her picture.. She literally looks like a male trucker so instead she follows me to threads and spews her jealousy all over the place.. I'm use to her trash.. She's no different than she was another place.

You are a liar and a hypocrite. Deal with it.

And what do you (both of you) base that on? Kindly give specifics so that you are not just thought of as a nut case.

Here:

Bodecea is a liar because she lied about _______________________ and here is the evidence/link:

Bodecea is a hypocrite because she was hypocritical about _________________ and here is the evidence/link:

I look forward to your well thought out and researched reply...from both of you.

Forum List

Back