Liberal Death Threats

WOW......seriously, just WOW!

I just read through those two links. Still have others on the shooting that I found to go through......The sheer ignorance and abject stupidity is just mind boggling. The hypocrisy is downright laughable.

Sarah G., Starkey, Bodey, MarcAtl, Madeline, Rdean, and a few others are just whackjobs to the fuckin' core.......The fact that these people even walk among us is downright sad. The fact that they can even function on a daily basis is puzzling......Those threads, and i'm quite sure the others i'm going to go through, clearly show that these people are friggin' nuts. They are definitely wired differently than clear thinking people.

Once again......WOW!

LOL......it's kind of cute how you get all wrapped up and crazy when it's shown that you urge caution and not jumping to conclusions when the question arises about a possible liberal culprit (and seriously...who's kidding who here...it's a liberal's email), but you weren't so quick to take a wait and see attitude when it concerned a conservative.

That was a great dinner!

Now where were we?

Oh yeah...you losing your cool evidenced by BIG BOLD LETTERS and attempting to save face after being exposed as a hypocrite.

That's right.

You see an email that was most obviously written by a Liberal (I don't see ANYONE denying that fact...do you?) and out of desperation, you try to say it could be written by a conservative plant and that we should wait and see, while you DIDN'T urge people to wait and see if the AZ Shooter was influenced by Sarah Palin or any conservative pundits.

Yep....that meets the hypocrite who's very desperate test alright! :lol:

Last edited:
Even MORE Liberal death threats.....

MORE DEATH THREATS: | Newsradio 620 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin News, Talk, Sports, Weather | Charlie Sykes

And this one slipped under the door to a GOPer's office:

grothman1.jpg

Last edited:
WOW......seriously, just WOW!

I just read through those two links. Still have others on the shooting that I found to go through......The sheer ignorance and abject stupidity is just mind boggling. The hypocrisy is downright laughable.

Sarah G., Starkey, Bodey, MarcAtl, Madeline, Rdean, and a few others are just whackjobs to the fuckin' core.......The fact that these people even walk among us is downright sad. The fact that they can even function on a daily basis is puzzling......Those threads, and i'm quite sure the others i'm going to go through, clearly show that these people are friggin' nuts. They are definitely wired differently than clear thinking people.

Once again......WOW!

How very interesting, that comment.

MORE DEATH THREATS: | Newsradio 620 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin News, Talk, Sports, Weather | Charlie Sykes

grothman1.jpg

Yeah, pretty damn sucky thing to write isn't it? Almost as bad as saying that certain people should not be allowed to walk among us.......
That's not what I said, ya' pathological liar. Now, is it?

What I said is, "it's amazing that people like that walk among us". Meaning, How can people in this day and age be so fucking ignorant and stupid.....Your ignorance and stupidity alone in those threads IS mind boggling.

Seeker completely exposed you in this thread as being a complete hypocrite. Those other threads, and i'm sure the others I found, which I will get to soon, are exposing your ignorance and stupidity.

And Now, you try to twist my words......Funny but, I just saw this lil' gem from you in Ravi's Muslim hearing thread:

"How incredibly self serving on your part to twist what another poster said like that. I wonder how you manage to do such things and yet look yourself in the mirror."

Christ, you're such a stupid fuckin' hypocrite, BODEY!

LMAO!

Last edited:

grothman1.jpg

Yeah, pretty damn sucky thing to write isn't it? Almost as bad as saying that certain people should not be allowed to walk among us.......

What I said is, "it's amazing that people like that walk among us". Meaning, How can people in this day and age be so fucking ignorant and stupid.....Your ignorance and stupidity alone in those threads IS mind boggling.

Seeker completely exposed you in this thread as being a complete hypocrite. Those other threads, and i'm sure the others I found, which I will get to soon, are exposing your ignorance and stupidity.

Yeah, their games of twisting your words are rather pathetic when it comes right down to it.

I'm surprised we didn't hear that those latest threats were planted by a Tea Partier...but I think THIS Barking Moonbat got schooled enough to know better this time around.

Yeah, their games of twisting your words are rather pathetic when it comes right down to it.

I'm surprised we didn't hear that those latest threats were planted by a Tea Partier...but I think THIS Barking Moonbat got schooled enough to know better this time around.
Read my post again, I just edited with a lil' quote from Bodey to another poster earlier today.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

grothman1.jpg

And Now, you try to twist my words......Funny but, I just saw this lil' gem from you in Ravi's Muslim hearing thread:

"How incredibly self serving on your part to twist what another poster said like that. I wonder how you manage to do such things and yet look yourself in the mirror."

LMAO!

Again.

LMAO!

Again.
Again what, ya' stupid ass?

You tried to twist my words, you got caught.....You got caught deriding another poster, and then turned around and did the same damn thing.......You're a pathetic troll, nothing more!

Seriously, exposing you is just too damn easy.

The truth always surfaces about the left.. they always accuse conservatives of what THEY REALLY ARE.. Isn't it funny? Bunch of sickos.. They're insane, seriously insane. Give them the left coast and to hell with them. I'm so sick of lefties ruining my country. Fuck all of them.

I figured you for a tramp...BUT you want to fuck ALL of them????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

If thats her in the pic, she not bad looking.

I know...like saying that someone said that e-mails couldn't have been written by liberals when no one said any such thing. I know exactly how you feel about that. :eusa_whistle:

The truth always surfaces about the left.. they always accuse conservatives of what THEY REALLY ARE.. Isn't it funny? Bunch of sickos.. They're insane, seriously insane. Give them the left coast and to hell with them. I'm so sick of lefties ruining my country. Fuck all of them.

I figured you for a tramp...BUT you want to fuck ALL of them????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

If thats her in the pic, she not bad looking.

Crazy isn't pretty....just sayin'

grothman1.jpg

LMAO!

You two need to get a room. Seriously. Cute, but have some dignity.

LMAO!

You need to think before you speak....That's your biggest problem up here. You constantly get caught in lies, and your hypocrisy is laughable, as was displayed front and center in this thread.

LMAO!

You need to think before you speak....That's your biggest problem up here. You constantly get caught in lies, and your hypocrisy is laughable, as was displayed front and center in this thread.

You keep saying that, like a parrot. But you never seem to come up with any examples of my lies....you just keep saying I lie. Saying is easy....proving seems to be beyond you. What a surprise..........................again. :eusa_eh:

LMAO!

Actually, it's you and The Seeker that need to think before you post. Both of you have made total asses of yourselves in this thread.

Actually, it's you and The Seeker that need to think before you post. Both of you have made total asses of yourselves in this thread.
You can kiss my ass, CG.

She got caught. It's the way way it is. You don't like it?........Too fuckin' bad!

Forum List

Back