Liberal cowardice

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So I'm sitting in a bar with my employees. Gave everyone an early day and invited them to join me at a nice Irish pub. A man walks in while one of my guys is in the John, takes his seat, and starts talking shit on Trump's kids. I try to engage him in a rational discussion about why kids are off limits. He proceeds to go on a semi rant about how America is screwed....

I looked at him and said "I should have had you pegged as a liberal bed wetter but I gave you the benefit of the doubt"

He didn't even have the courage to challenge me. He just moved, finished his drink and left.

So I'm sitting in a bar with my employees. Gave everyone an early day and invited them to join me at a nice Irish pub. A man walks in while one of my guys is in the John, takes his seat, and starts talking shit on Trump's kids. I try to engage him in a rational discussion about why kids are off limits. He proceeds to go on a semi rant about how America is screwed....

I looked at him and said "I should have had you pegged as a liberal bed wetter but I gave you the benefit of the doubt"

He didn't even have the courage to challenge me. He just moved, finished his drink and left.

Whoa! What a story!

Which kids was he talking about?

Whoa! What a story!

Can't read?

WOw talking shit while you have the guy out numbered wh you and how many coworkers?
You are so brave!

How are Trumps kids (minus Barron) off limits? They are adults and are part of his crew.

WOw talking shit while you have the guy out numbered wh you and how many coworkers?
You are so brave!

How are Trumps kids (minus Barron) off limits? They are adults and are part of his crew.

Oh look, it's a liberal spin. How original

What spin? Taking his story at face value , grampa sounds like a real dick .

He can't have a political discussion without insults ?

lol okay the only Trump kid that's off limits is Baron. The other ADULT children are fair game. Duh.

Trump's "kids" are part of his Administration. They are fair game.

You really shouldn't tempt people with the idea they are helpless toddlers.

Cool story bro, what does it have to do with liberalism? You insulted some guy and he didn't feel like escalating, did that upset you so much you have to start a thread on it?

His kids aren't off limits? Okay, fair game. What can you say to critic Trump's kids that doesn't involve personal hatred? And don't talk smack about Ivanka either, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

Cool story bruh.

Dafuk's it got to do with "Liberalism"?

lol okay the only Trump kid that's off limits is Baron. The other ADULT children are fair game. Duh.
The other adult offspring have West Wing jobs.

Actually you know what you did? You just stared down into your beer and wish you said what you said you said.

I know your type. You have all these dramatic conflicts and epic monologues in your head... but that's the thing, they're in your head.

Last edited:

You need to be careful out in public...Some dude no matter what party may come back into the bar... drunk and shoot your ass.

People are crazy with emotions right now....

His kids aren't off limits? Okay, fair game. What can you say to critic Trump's kids that doesn't involve personal hatred? And don't talk smack about Ivanka either, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

How can it be personal? Nobody is personal with Trump's kids. They're impersonal robots.

You need to be careful out in public...Some dude no matter what party may come back into the bar... drunk and shoot your ass.

People are crazy with emotions right now....

He has a contingency for that... in his head.

Whoa! What a story!

Can't read?

Yer a fool. Which kids? The name of the kids is required. Ivanka? Tiffany? Don Jr.? Vampire Eric? Or the little guy, Baron?

You fucking lame ass.

You are so brave!

I seem to remember several threads attacking the young Obama and Bush girls...bunch of jerks now say the Trump kids are off limits..
The little Trump guy Barron is the best looking Trump, I don't see any autism or weirdness with him. Hopefully he doesn't have that.

Cool story bro, what does it have to do with liberalism? You insulted some guy and he didn't feel like escalating, did that upset you so much you have to start a thread on it?

They say great minds think alike. I swear-ta-god I didn't read this before I posted. :thup:

Forum List

Back