Liberal cowardice

I'll bet you your soul that he wasn't talking about little Duke Trump.

I'm then going to take your soul, and sell it to the devil.
Of course you'd bet my soul because you're afraid of losing. The link to that thread was clearly about a 10 year old. Unless you're willing to bet your own soul the Liberal in the OP wasn't including Barron in his rant, then you are too cowardly to have a rational discussion. Just the type to talk shit about the minor kids of those you politically oppose.

The OP never established that he interacted with a "LIberal". Several of us challenged him on that point, and he finished his drink and ran away.
Like you are running away from discussing whether it's right or not to discuss minors? If the "liberal" was talking about Ivanka, I agree she's fair game since she is an active political participant, but as the link I provided about liberals discussing Barron, I disagree with you or anyone who advocates that they, too, are fair game just because "daddy" is a politician.

I don't know who you think you're quoting here, but I posted nothing about any "minors".
I spoke about minors and you quoted me twice mentioning it. I also have posted that talking about adult family members who are politically active are fair game, but that minors should be hands off. I don't see you agreeing on that point. Do you or are you as pathetic as those who trashed Chelsea, Malia and Sasha when they were minors?

Once AGAIN ---- I made no comment on that part.

The board software will alert that you or I were "quoted" even if it's just a matter of being in the quote 'nest'. It doesn't mean either of us commented on the last post. It should, but it doesn't. So you have no basis to ascribe ideas I didn't articulate.

Timmy didn't say it was ok to talk about a 10 year old boy....But where were you when Obama's young girls were getting trashed ?
Just saying...
Speaking out against it just like I spoke out against the fucking asshole Rush Limbaugh when he compared Chelsea Clinton to a dog. Family, regardless of age, should be left out unless, as adults, they bring themselves in. When Chelsea Clinton campaigned for her mother, she was fair game. When the adult Trump kids campaigned for their father, they became fair game. Minor kids should be hands off. The same goes for family members who stay out of the limelight.

Do you think all kids are fair game depending upon the party of their parent(s)? Yes or no, please.
Let's see where you spoke out.
This forum didn't exist then. Is that all you have? A complaint that since I can't link a post proving I spoke against fucking Limbaugh it makes it okay for you to slam a 10 year old boy? Man, you are as pathetic as fucking Rush Limbaugh, a lying bloodsucker whose grave I hope to walk my dog upon one day.
So, we just have your word.....lol

So I'm sitting in a bar with my employees. Gave everyone an early day and invited them to join me at a nice Irish pub. A man walks in while one of my guys is in the John, takes his seat, and starts talking shit on Trump's kids. I try to engage him in a rational discussion about why kids are off limits. He proceeds to go on a semi rant about how America is screwed....

I looked at him and said "I should have had you pegged as a liberal bed wetter but I gave you the benefit of the doubt"

He didn't even have the courage to challenge me. He just moved, finished his drink and left.

Cool story bro, what does it have to do with liberalism? You insulted some guy and he didn't feel like escalating, did that upset you so much you have to start a thread on it?
He was ad pussy likmy brown eyed girl

Jeez how much did you drink today? You are internetz slurring.
A lot. First time my daughter had to pick me up.
He scared you THAT much?

So, we just have your word.....lol
We? You mean you and all those who attack the children of those you politically oppose? No, you don't have to believe me at all. You are free to attack those children calling them *****, ugly retards or whatever you like. I'm free to oppose people like you.

Once AGAIN ---- I made no comment on that part.....
And you still aren't acknowledging that attacking kids for their parent's politics is wrong. How "brave" of you.

LOOK DOOD.

I'M NOT REQUIRED TO OPINE ON EVERYTHING, OKAY? YOU WILL ****NOT***** BROWBEAT ME INTO "DEFENDING" SOME POINT I NEVER MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE SO PISS OFF WITH YOUR BULLSHIT.

I centered on the fallacy of the OP's adjective in his title. That's it.
YOU will not dictate what topics I choose to post on.
Underfuckingstand?

And you still aren't acknowledging that attacking kids for their parent's politics is wrong. How "brave" of you.

LOOK DOOD.

I'M NOT REQUIRED TO OPINE ON EVERYTHING, OKAY? YOU WILL ****NOT***** BROWBEAT ME INTO "DEFENDING" SOME POINT I NEVER MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE SO PISS OFF WITH YOUR BULLSHIT.

Underfuckingstand?
I think I know where your stick went, Pogo.

LOOK DOOD.

Underfuckingstand?
ROFL. So, either you've been drinking heavily early or you are a complete nutjob. Which is it?

I'm fascinated by the fact you've become so outranged over being asked whether or not you support attacking kids because of their parent's politics.

Now browbeat me that you've never, ever asked someone a question that wasn't completely in line with the OP. $1000 says I can prove you to be a fucking liar. Bet?

LOOK DOOD.

Underfuckingstand?
I think I know where your stick went, Pogo.

Yep. Bullseye too. :rock:

Forum List

Back