What's worse than an unstable liberal with a mental illness?

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Bodycam footage from the DUI arrest of a leftist is sublime schadenfreude​

9 Nov 2023 ~~ By Oliva Murray

From suggesting “like, really bad social anxiety” was the cause of her sloshed behavior behind the wheel and her inability to completely field sobriety tests, to announcing her
status as an “indigenous person” as she exited the vehicle, to correcting the officer when he called her “miss” because of course, she’s “non-binary,” this drunk girl, gave it all she had, but the big bad “white man” wasn’t having​
any​
of it, and it was​
glorious​
; watch below:​

Now, what made it so delightful to view is the fact that this girl is obviously a leftist—I know I’ve said this before and I’m sure I’ll say it again, but I thrive on schadenfreude—and she plays all the cards in her deck, or buzzwords in her leftist lexicon, only to lose miserably.
As the officer goes to begin the field sobriety test, she again reminds him that she suffers from “really bad social anxiety,” but he’s growing increasingly annoyed and unsympathetic, so he sarcastically responds, “you and me both.” She’s incensed because her sob story isn’t working, so she looks him up and down, flippantly says “okayyyy,” and accepts her defeat.
~Snip~
There’s obviously been a seismic shift in how people expect to get out of trouble, illustrated by the fact that this girl relied on her “identity-dropping” instead of “name-dropping.” Gee, what could have possibly have given her that impression?
She’s so used to being told that leftist labels and “identities” are legitimate “get out of jail free” cards, and genuine excuses for bad behavior; can you blame her? She’s seen it in action: the George Floyd riots, media and government hiding the identities of certain criminal suspects to avoid reinforcing “negative stereotypes,” BLM/Antifa/trans terrorists, judges making sentencing decisions with the “context” of “historical wrongs,” etc.
These people are so insane, and it shows what a disservice the leftist narrative is to real people, because when they’re steeped in fantasy but confronted with reality, it’s a hard crash back down to earth.

Commentary:
A drunk-driving unstable braindead "Woke" "Non-Binary" liberal with a mental illness who was pulled over before killing anyone and is on her way to jail is a big improvement.
So many mistakes by this young something or other, BESIDES being boozed up behind the wheel.
No sympathy. The Great American BRAIN in total decay if you look at people like this. Would you want her drawing your blood at the hospital lab? I wouldn't want her fixing my flat tire... even sober.

Bodycam footage from the DUI arrest of a leftist is sublime schadenfreude​

9 Nov 2023 ~~ By Oliva Murray

From suggesting “like, really bad social anxiety” was the cause of her sloshed behavior behind the wheel and her inability to completely field sobriety tests, to announcing her

status as an “indigenous person” as she exited the vehicle, to correcting the officer when he called her “miss” because of course, she’s “non-binary,” this drunk girl, gave it all she had, but the big bad “white man” wasn’t having

any

of it, and it was

glorious

; watch below:​

Now, what made it so delightful to view is the fact that this girl is obviously a leftist—I know I’ve said this before and I’m sure I’ll say it again, but I thrive on schadenfreude—and she plays all the cards in her deck, or buzzwords in her leftist lexicon, only to lose miserably.
As the officer goes to begin the field sobriety test, she again reminds him that she suffers from “really bad social anxiety,” but he’s growing increasingly annoyed and unsympathetic, so he sarcastically responds, “you and me both.” She’s incensed because her sob story isn’t working, so she looks him up and down, flippantly says “okayyyy,” and accepts her defeat.
~Snip~
There’s obviously been a seismic shift in how people expect to get out of trouble, illustrated by the fact that this girl relied on her “identity-dropping” instead of “name-dropping.” Gee, what could have possibly have given her that impression?
She’s so used to being told that leftist labels and “identities” are legitimate “get out of jail free” cards, and genuine excuses for bad behavior; can you blame her? She’s seen it in action: the George Floyd riots, media and government hiding the identities of certain criminal suspects to avoid reinforcing “negative stereotypes,” BLM/Antifa/trans terrorists, judges making sentencing decisions with the “context” of “historical wrongs,” etc.
These people are so insane, and it shows what a disservice the leftist narrative is to real people, because when they’re steeped in fantasy but confronted with reality, it’s a hard crash back down to earth.

Commentary:
A drunk-driving unstable braindead "Woke" "Non-Binary" liberal with a mental illness who was pulled over before killing anyone and is on her way to jail is a big improvement.
So many mistakes by this young something or other, BESIDES being boozed up behind the wheel.
No sympathy. The Great American BRAIN in total decay if you look at people like this. Would you want her drawing your blood at the hospital lab? I wouldn't want her fixing my flat tire... even sober.

She seems like... like... like... eeeerm.. like? likiety likey like? A __ ___(fill in the blanks)

It may or may not rhyme with kuipid suntt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back