Liberal cowardice

So I'm sitting in a bar with my employees. Gave everyone an early day and invited them to join me at a nice Irish pub. A man walks in while one of my guys is in the John, takes his seat, and starts talking shit on Trump's kids. I try to engage him in a rational discussion about why kids are off limits. He proceeds to go on a semi rant about how America is screwed....

I looked at him and said "I should have had you pegged as a liberal bed wetter but I gave you the benefit of the doubt"

He didn't even have the courage to challenge me. He just moved, finished his drink and left.

Of course you did. The election of trump has given assholes courage that they used to get from alcohol alone. I always walk away from drunk assholes when I can too, but it's not cowardice, it's pity.

So I'm sitting in a bar with my employees. Gave everyone an early day and invited them to join me at a nice Irish pub. A man walks in while one of my guys is in the John, takes his seat, and starts talking shit on Trump's kids. I try to engage him in a rational discussion about why kids are off limits. He proceeds to go on a semi rant about how America is screwed....

I looked at him and said "I should have had you pegged as a liberal bed wetter but I gave you the benefit of the doubt"

He didn't even have the courage to challenge me. He just moved, finished his drink and left.
Which kids? The adult monsters or Melania's pre-nup insurance?

His kids aren't off limits? Okay, fair game. What can you say to critic Trump's kids that doesn't involve personal hatred? And don't talk smack about Ivanka either, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.
2jg1cvo.jpg

Actually you know what you did? You just stared down into your beer and wish you said what you said you said.

I know your type. You have all these dramatic conflicts and epic monologues in your head... but that's the thing, they're in your head.

"Hey man! You can't talk about Eric Trump that way ! He has some kind of autism, and water on the brain! "

His kids were part of his campaign and are now in positions of influence in our government.

Suggesting they are off limits pegs you as an idiot.

No wonder the guy moved.

Don't pick on Trump's kids. They are retarded. They couldn't even remember to register to vote in the primaries on time.

"Um...daddy? We're still Democrats. Oopsie!"

"That's okay, pumpkin. I was a cut and run liberal Democrat all during the Bush Administration. It makes no difference to the rubes out there. They're like me and won't see past your tits."

What was the dood supposed to do? You were trying to start a fight, or what?

People like you are so fuggin' weird.

Gramp's at the bar with Liberals...haa haaa...

tumblr_nnhqn6BNjb1s02vreo1_400.gif

WOw talking shit while you have the guy out numbered wh you and how many coworkers?
You are so brave!

How are Trumps kids (minus Barron) off limits? They are adults and are part of his crew.
You think it's brave to talk shit about about a 10 year old? Who knew that when Hillary was talking about a basket of deplorables she was talking about her own people?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

WOw talking shit while you have the guy out numbered wh you and how many coworkers?
You are so brave!

How are Trumps kids (minus Barron) off limits? They are adults and are part of his crew.
You think it's brave to talk shit about about a 10 year old? Who knew that when Hillary was talking about a basket of deplorables she was talking about her own people?

I'll bet you your soul that he wasn't talking about little Duke Trump.

I'm then going to take your soul, and sell it to the devil.

You are so brave!

I heard an interview with a guy who sold his soul to another guy for $50. The guy who bought it claimed that the sale is proof that God exists.

You are so brave!

Of course you'd bet my soul because you're afraid of losing. The link to that thread was clearly about a 10 year old. Unless you're willing to bet your own soul the Liberal in the OP wasn't including Barron in his rant, then you are too cowardly to have a rational discussion. Just the type to talk shit about the minor kids of those you politically oppose.

Last edited:
You are so brave!

Timmy didn't say it was ok to talk about a 10 year old boy....But where were you when Obama's young girls were getting trashed ?
Just saying...

Timmy didn't say it was ok to talk about a 10 year old boy....But where were you when Obama's young girls were getting trashed ?
Just saying...
Speaking out against it just like I spoke out against the fucking asshole Rush Limbaugh when he compared Chelsea Clinton to a dog. Family, regardless of age, should be left out unless, as adults, they bring themselves in. When Chelsea Clinton campaigned for her mother, she was fair game. When the adult Trump kids campaigned for their father, they became fair game. Minor kids should be hands off. The same goes for family members who stay out of the limelight.

Do you think all kids are fair game depending upon the party of their parent(s)? Yes or no, please.

Just saying...
Speaking out against it just like I spoke out against the fucking asshole Rush Limbaugh when he compared Chelsea Clinton to a dog. Family, regardless of age, should be left out unless, as adults, they bring themselves in. When Chelsea Clinton campaigned for her mother, she was fair game. When the adult Trump kids campaigned for their father, they became fair game. Minor kids should be hands off. The same goes for family members who stay out of the limelight.

Do you think all kids are fair game depending upon the party of their parent(s)? Yes or no, please.

The minors who are just there to support their parents like the young ones should not even be in a conversation, but there are jerks who do. I agree when they are older and involved they should expect people to oppose them.

You are so brave!

Of course you'd bet my soul because you're afraid of losing. The link to that thread was clearly about a 10 year old. Unless you're willing to bet your own soul the Liberal in the OP wasn't including Barron in his rant, then you are too cowardly to have a rational discussion. Just the type to talk shit about the minor kids of those you politically oppose.

The OP never established that he interacted with a "LIberal". Several of us challenged him on that point, and he finished his drink and ran away.

Whoa! What a story!

Which kids was he talking about?
Exactly....adult kids involved in the government process are fair game....the 10 year old not so much.

You are so brave!

He said this: " ...starts talking shit on Trump's kids." KIDS......so at least one he was talking about was an adult. You lose.

Just saying...

Let's see where you spoke out.

Forum List

Back