Liberal cowardice

His kids aren't off limits? Okay, fair game. What can you say to critic Trump's kids that doesn't involve personal hatred? And don't talk smack about Ivanka either, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

HaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHa.........HaHaHaHaHaHahaha.................HaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHa......................HaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHa..........Does a keyboard warrior making threats on the internet have the common sense to know what a coward is?

His kids aren't off limits? Okay, fair game. What can you say to critic Trump's kids that doesn't involve personal hatred? And don't talk smack about Ivanka either, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

HaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHa.........HaHaHaHaHaHahaha.................HaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHa......................HaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHa..........Does a keyboard warrior making threats on the internet have the common sense to know what a coward is?

Fight me!

Fight me!
Ok let's see it. You two turn on your webcams and see which one of you is more shredded and can talk shit the loudest.

Fight me!

Bite me you silly fuck boy. What are you gonna do, go all CAPPS LOCK on ne?

Fight me!
Ok let's see it. You two turn on your webcams and see which one of you is more shredded and can talk shit the loudest.

Skype at 20 paces. I'll LOL him right off the screen.

WOw talking shit while you have the guy out numbered wh you and how many coworkers?
You are so brave!

How are Trumps kids (minus Barron) off limits? They are adults and are part of his crew.
You think it's brave to talk shit about about a 10 year old? Who knew that when Hillary was talking about a basket of deplorables she was talking about her own people?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I'll bet you your soul that he wasn't talking about little Duke Trump.

I'm then going to take your soul, and sell it to the devil.
Of course you'd bet my soul because you're afraid of losing. The link to that thread was clearly about a 10 year old. Unless you're willing to bet your own soul the Liberal in the OP wasn't including Barron in his rant, then you are too cowardly to have a rational discussion. Just the type to talk shit about the minor kids of those you politically oppose.
He said this: " ...starts talking shit on Trump's kids." KIDS......so at least one he was talking about was an adult. You lose.

You must not know any old person that talks about their children lovingly as "my kids", or better yet, "my children".

Does your family say, "These are my adults."

Grandpa's just a grandpa. It's rote of him to say "kids" when talking about youth. Hell, he might even say "son" when talking to a young black man.

WOw talking shit while you have the guy out numbered wh you and how many coworkers?
You are so brave!

How are Trumps kids (minus Barron) off limits? They are adults and are part of his crew.
You think it's brave to talk shit about about a 10 year old? Who knew that when Hillary was talking about a basket of deplorables she was talking about her own people?

Of course you'd bet my soul because you're afraid of losing. The link to that thread was clearly about a 10 year old. Unless you're willing to bet your own soul the Liberal in the OP wasn't including Barron in his rant, then you are too cowardly to have a rational discussion. Just the type to talk shit about the minor kids of those you politically oppose.

The OP never established that he interacted with a "LIberal". Several of us challenged him on that point, and he finished his drink and ran away.
Like you are running away from discussing whether it's right or not to discuss minors? If the "liberal" was talking about Ivanka, I agree she's fair game since she is an active political participant, but as the link I provided about liberals discussing Barron, I disagree with you or anyone who advocates that they, too, are fair game just because "daddy" is a politician.

Timmy didn't say it was ok to talk about a 10 year old boy....But where were you when Obama's young girls were getting trashed ?
Just saying...
Speaking out against it just like I spoke out against the fucking asshole Rush Limbaugh when he compared Chelsea Clinton to a dog. Family, regardless of age, should be left out unless, as adults, they bring themselves in. When Chelsea Clinton campaigned for her mother, she was fair game. When the adult Trump kids campaigned for their father, they became fair game. Minor kids should be hands off. The same goes for family members who stay out of the limelight.

Do you think all kids are fair game depending upon the party of their parent(s)? Yes or no, please.
Let's see where you spoke out.
This forum didn't exist then. Is that all you have? A complaint that since I can't link a post proving I spoke against fucking Limbaugh it makes it okay for you to slam a 10 year old boy? Man, you are as pathetic as fucking Rush Limbaugh, a lying bloodsucker whose grave I hope to walk my dog upon one day.

You are so brave!

Timmy didn't say it was ok to talk about a 10 year old boy....But where were you when Obama's young girls were getting trashed ?
Just saying...
He's not qualifying it either. I've spoken out against all those who trash minors. It's a pathetic, bullshit and spineless thing to do. Do you agree or do you want to justify trashing Barron because spineless cocksuckers trashed Malia and Sasha? Are you as pathetic as they are?

I try to engage him in a rational discussion about why kids are off limits. He proceeds to go on a semi rant about how America is screwed....

Trump's kids are NOT off-limits.....

YES, little Baron (or whatever his name is0 SHOULD BE off limits. The 10 year old would probably rather be playing with his I-phone than to listen to his orange dad.

BUT, Trump's 2 sons are very much in the limelight since they will run the Trump "empire" and have bullshitted us into believing that they will NEVER talk to their dad (at Thanksgiving dinner?) about how things are going with the hotels and golf courses.....LOL

His daughter will have an office in the west wing, and she is off-limits???

His son-in-law is entrusted to initiate a love affair between Israelis and Palestinians, and he is off-limits?

You are so brave!

The OP never established that he interacted with a "LIberal". Several of us challenged him on that point, and he finished his drink and ran away.
Like you are running away from discussing whether it's right or not to discuss minors? If the "liberal" was talking about Ivanka, I agree she's fair game since she is an active political participant, but as the link I provided about liberals discussing Barron, I disagree with you or anyone who advocates that they, too, are fair game just because "daddy" is a politician.

I don't know who you think you're quoting here, but I posted nothing about any "minors".

I don't know who you think you're quoting here, but I posted nothing about any "minors".
I spoke about minors and you quoted me twice mentioning it. I also have posted that talking about adult family members who are politically active are fair game, but that minors should be hands off. I don't see you agreeing on that point. Do you or are you as pathetic as those who trashed Chelsea, Malia and Sasha when they were minors?

So I'm sitting in a bar with my employees. Gave everyone an early day and invited them to join me at a nice Irish pub. A man walks in while one of my guys is in the John, takes his seat, and starts talking shit on Trump's kids. I try to engage him in a rational discussion about why kids are off limits. He proceeds to go on a semi rant about how America is screwed....

I looked at him and said "I should have had you pegged as a liberal bed wetter but I gave you the benefit of the doubt"

He didn't even have the courage to challenge me. He just moved, finished his drink and left.

Cool story bro, what does it have to do with liberalism? You insulted some guy and he didn't feel like escalating, did that upset you so much you have to start a thread on it?
He was ad pussy likmy brown eyed girl

So I'm sitting in a bar with my employees. Gave everyone an early day and invited them to join me at a nice Irish pub. A man walks in while one of my guys is in the John, takes his seat, and starts talking shit on Trump's kids. I try to engage him in a rational discussion about why kids are off limits. He proceeds to go on a semi rant about how America is screwed....

I looked at him and said "I should have had you pegged as a liberal bed wetter but I gave you the benefit of the doubt"

He didn't even have the courage to challenge me. He just moved, finished his drink and left.

Cool story bro, what does it have to do with liberalism? You insulted some guy and he didn't feel like escalating, did that upset you so much you have to start a thread on it?

Jeez how much did you drink today? You are internetz slurring.

Yeah the"liberal was 4 foot 9 and weighed 90 lbs... he just didn't want to embarrass your big DRUNK ass in front of your homeys by stomping the shit out of you heh heh heh!

I try to engage him in a rational discussion about why kids are off limits. He proceeds to go on a semi rant about how America is screwed....

Trump's kids are NOT off-limits.....

YES, little Baron (or whatever his name is0 SHOULD BE off limits. The 10 year old would probably rather be playing with his I-phone than to listen to his orange dad.

BUT, Trump's 2 sons are very much in the limelight since they will run the Trump "empire" and have bullshitted us into believing that they will NEVER talk to their dad (at Thanksgiving dinner?) about how things are going with the hotels and golf courses.....LOL

His daughter will have an office in the west wing, and she is off-limits???

His son-in-law is entrusted to initiate a love affair between Israelis and Palestinians, and he is off-limits?

Looks like Eric Trump ( maybe others ) were in the Oval office when Trump signed in the general...WTH

Right wingers should use the words "liberal coward". Especially since they picked Trump as their leader.

Jeez how much did you drink today? You are internetz slurring.
A lot. First time my daughter had to pick me up.

Forum List

Back