Liberal Catholics applauding Obama's "accomodation"

Personally, I have seen incredible generosity of many individuals over the past weeks... some from very unexpected places... except liberals... the 'tolerant' liberals are the most hateful, intolerant bunch of lunatics in the country.
I agrre with you except for one point? They are not liberal. They are statist.

More stupid than statist. LOL. They call themselves 'liberals', and they can have that label.... but they are hateful people.
Petulant as children that want thier way or else in my observations. :doubt:

Doesn't matter that it was just a shell game and Catholic institutions are still being required to pay for contraception, sterilization and abortive treatments.

The liberal Catholics just wanted Obama to say something that they could pretend was an answer to the dilemma so they could brush it under the rug and hope people forgot about it.

Pelosi, one of those liberal Catholics, thought it was a good idea before. I wonder if Mathews and the other Catholics will go along with her this time.

Indeed, if one looks at the stats for Catholic voters, they have 'voted in' the President for decades.... by 'voted in' I mean that the majority of Catholics voted for the eventual winner. In 2008, that was Obama, by 54%... we are the biggest religious voter block - and we hold no allegiance to either party.... Obama would do well to remember that.

Also, as has been evidence over the past weeks, we do not sit idly by while any government tramples over our beliefs.... and, in that cause, many other faiths are happy to support us. Just as we would support them.

Amen sister!.
icon14.gif

Personally, I have seen incredible generosity of many individuals over the past weeks... some from very unexpected places... except liberals... the 'tolerant' liberals are the most hateful, intolerant bunch of lunatics in the country.

We don't harbor pedophiles for decades, so I guess we are intolerant. Maybe the pedophile coddling Catholic church should be a little less tolerant.

Doesn't matter that it was just a shell game and Catholic institutions are still being required to pay for contraception, sterilization and abortive treatments.

The liberal Catholics just wanted Obama to say something that they could pretend was an answer to the dilemma so they could brush it under the rug and hope people forgot about it.

Pelosi, one of those liberal Catholics, thought it was a good idea before. I wonder if Mathews and the other Catholics will go along with her this time.

They just did.

Right wing politicians attacking the president on this look so incredibly radical and out of step.

Probably.

Then again, the Church knows 75% of their members are using birth control, and they sweep that under the rug, too.

Really, what Obama has done with this comprimise is made the insurance carriers and not the church the deciders.

And since family planning is cheaper than live births - always- the insurance companies will always go for the "preventive medicine".

Probably.

Then again, the Church knows 75% of their members are using birth control, and they sweep that under the rug, too.

75%? Really? Is it murder to pull out?

Amen sister!.
icon14.gif

We don't harbor pedophiles for decades, so I guess we are intolerant. Maybe the pedophile coddling Catholic church should be a little less tolerant.

There were insurance policies covering pedophilia? No. Focus, dumbass. This is about the provision of healthcare.

I know it's complicated.... and I know you're one of the slow kids... but whining is not winning. It just isn't.

There were insurance policies covering pedophilia? No. Focus, dumbass. This is about the provision of healthcare.

I know it's complicated.... and I know you're one of the slow kids... but whining is not winning. It just isn't.

Insurance policies cover the treatment of pedophilia. The more the better.

So.......out of the 73 million Catholics in the U.S., how many do you think will stay liberal in the upcoming election?
Inquiring minds wanna know. :eusa_angel:

Biden, Pelosi, and Kerry are good for 3 votes.

Nobody should care what the church has to say. Does the pope run this country? No he does not.

There will always be a minority who cannot think for themselves and will bow to whatever the rich old guy in the fancy dress tells them to think. As we all know, LIB-ruls tend to thin for themselves and openly admit that they use, omfg, BIRTH CONTROL!

Meanwhile, rw's, including the really creeping guy who is so obsessed with the sex lives of the rest of us (probably because he has none ... Seriously, if you're a catholic who doesn't use birth control and believes it is wrong - and Sanitorium says he is ad does, then he has no sex life and very likely doesn't even like sex very much. GAWD, he really gives me the creeps ....) Anyway, the creep is running for National Sex Sheriff aka National Peeping Tom and his followers believe the rest of us should stop having sex OR be up to our gonads in unwanted babies.

But, like I say, they are the minority.

So, Obama Haters who agree with the pope - go confess to your sins and leave the rest of us to our happy and birth controlled lives alone. And of course, birth control, morning after etc should be included in our insurance coverage.

Insurance policies cover the treatment of pedophilia. The more the better.

And impotence.

Interesting because the former isn't treatable. The recidivism rate for that scum is close to 100%.

Sorta related is that men can sell their sperm but women cant sell their eggs.

Who says there's no war against women?

Nobody should care what the church has to say. Does the pope run this country? No he does not.

There will always be a minority who cannot think for themselves and will bow to whatever the rich old guy in the fancy dress tells them to think. As we all know, LIB-ruls tend to thin for themselves and openly admit that they use, omfg, BIRTH CONTROL!

Meanwhile, rw's, including the really creeping guy who is so obsessed with the sex lives of the rest of us (probably because he has none ... Seriously, if you're a catholic who doesn't use birth control and believes it is wrong - and Sanitorium says he is ad does, then he has no sex life and very likely doesn't even like sex very much. GAWD, he really gives me the creeps ....) Anyway, the creep is running for National Sex Sheriff aka National Peeping Tom and his followers believe the rest of us should stop having sex OR be up to our gonads in unwanted babies.

But, like I say, they are the minority.

So, Obama Haters who agree with the pope - go confess to your sins and leave the rest of us to our happy and birth controlled lives alone. And of course, birth control, morning after etc should be included in our insurance coverage.

The Pope has little to no personal wealth. Their expenses are met by the Church, they receive no salary and own very few personal possessions.

Catholic schools teach critical thinking as a key part of education - which is not (as is apparent by several members of this board) included in our public school system.

And none of us are trying to interfere with your lives.... we're trying to get you out of ours.

Moron.

They just did.

Some are, some aren't.

Really, what Obama has done with this comprimise is made the insurance carriers and not the church the deciders.

And since family planning is cheaper than live births - always- the insurance companies will always go for the "preventive medicine".

You are incredibly stupid, aren't you. the insurance company doesn't get to decide anything, they have to provide the coverage at no charge, something no one with a brain thinks will happen. At that point the individual makes the choice about actually using the pill. or not, the insurance company still has to pay if they get pregnant after deciding not to use the pill.

Forum List

Back