Liberal Catholics applauding Obama's "accomodation"

Women use birth control to manage the size of their families. It's all about economics. Republicans want to take that away. The bastards. They're gonna pay. They hate Obama so much, they sprint over the cliff.

Women use birth control to manage the size of their families. It's all about economics. Republicans want to take that away. The bastards. They're gonna pay. They hate Obama so much, they sprint over the cliff.

Who is taking away birth control?

That's right. Nobody.

Try again.

No one wants to stop women making their own choices about their family size or anything else. We want the freedom of religion that we are guaranteed under the Constitution. We will not ask you for that - because it is not yours to give. It is ours - and we will not let you take it from us.

And, we don't hate your messiah. We just recognize that he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

No one wants to stop women making their own choices about their family size or anything else. We want the freedom of religion that we are guaranteed under the Constitution. We will not ask you for that - because it is not yours to give. It is ours - and we will not let you take it from us.

And, we don't hate your messiah. We just recognize that he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

You're calling the first black president a "boy"?

So let me ask you this, CG. Did YOU vote for Obama in 2008?

The point being that I doubt very much if this matter swayed your decision, which seems to me was already made.

So let me ask you this, CG. Did YOU vote for Obama in 2008?

The point being that I doubt very much if this matter swayed your decision, which seems to me was already made.

No. Nor did I vote for McCain.

And I didn't vote for Bush either.

Happy now?

My decision in 2012, has - until very recently been that I would vote GOP if the nominee was Romney, but unlikely for Santorum, Gingrich or Paul.

Now, I am firmly in the 'Anyone But Obama' camp. What that man did to my Church is nothing short of a disgrace. He's scum.

A naughty boy, so am I.

Oh, for heaven's sake... it's a line from a movie... the Life Of Brian - which mocks Christianity.... you fucking moron... it was a joke. Mocking my own faith.... Ranting twit.

Life of Brian (1979) - Memorable quotes

A naughty boy, so am I.

Rdean is obsessed by race. Apparently, the Life of Brian is a racist movie... because they use the word 'boy'. :lol:

Doesn't matter that it was just a shell game and Catholic institutions are still being required to pay for contraception, sterilization and abortive treatments.

The liberal Catholics just wanted Obama to say something that they could pretend was an answer to the dilemma so they could brush it under the rug and hope people forgot about it.

What's a "Liberal Catholic."

You're either in 100% - or you need to go to confession.

This isn't a "cafeteria-style" religion.

When's CNN and you other dipshits going to realize this?

Get your ass to Catachism and learn something dunce.

Doesn't matter that it was just a shell game and Catholic institutions are still being required to pay for contraception, sterilization and abortive treatments.

The liberal Catholics just wanted Obama to say something that they could pretend was an answer to the dilemma so they could brush it under the rug and hope people forgot about it.

What's a "Liberal Catholic."

You're either in 100% - or you need to go to confession.

This isn't a "cafeteria-style" religion.

When's CNN and you other dipshits going to realize this?

Get your ass to Catachism and learn something dunce.

There are 'liberal' Catholics - Pelosi and Biden both claim to be Catholic. Neither seem to be very well versed in Church Doctrine... although, in fairness to Biden, he did warn Obama not to take on the Catholic Church. Probably the only smart piece of advice Biden's ever given... pity Obama didn't listen.

There are 'liberal' Catholics - Pelosi and Biden both claim to be Catholic. Neither seem to be very well versed in Church Doctrine... although, in fairness to Biden, he did warn Obama not to take on the Catholic Church. Probably the only smart piece of advice Biden's ever given... pity Obama didn't listen.

Oh I know.

And Pelosi and Biden need to get to confession.

They take communion like they believe in the church.

Pathetic.

Tomorrow's Saturday. Maybe they can make it to confession. I plan to.

At least every couple weeks.

I hear the Pope receives the Sacrament daily.

Oh I know.

And Pelosi and Biden need to get to confession.

They take communion like they believe in the church.

Pathetic.

Tomorrow's Saturday. Maybe they can make it to confession. I plan to.

At least every couple weeks.

I hear the Pope receives the Sacrament daily.

They should go to Mass and find out what Catholics on the ground think. They might walk out a little wiser... and a whole lot more concerned.... because the buzz is that the Catholics still ain't a bunch of happy campers. And, of course, we are joined in that concern by many, many, many other faiths.

God Rocks! :lol:

Who is taking away birth control?

That's right. Nobody.

Try again.

Which do you think rdean is on, the pill or the rag? :confused:

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

I'll guess rag. He probably thinks his bleeding roids are a period.

:eek:

And what percentage of Catholic women use birth control? And how much does the Pope influence them?

We've been through this already... but again... for the slow kids at the back.... What an individual Catholic does is for their own conscience - for their personal relationship with God. We are actively encouraged to have a personal relationship with God.

Catholic women are no different to Catholic men... they see it as an attack on our First Amendment Rights.... and other faiths agree with us. It's not about the Catholics any more... it's most faiths in America who are joining together to fight for our First Amendment Rights.

And... for those who are obsessed with race... many of the 'black' churches agree with the Catholic Church.

Last edited:

Oh, for heaven's sake... it's a line from a movie... the Life Of Brian - which mocks Christianity.... you fucking moron... it was a joke. Mocking my own faith.... Ranting twit.

Life of Brian (1979) - Memorable quotes

Then you admit you called the first black president of the United States "boy"? But it was only a "joke"?

Forum List

Back