LIARS Who Promise ...AGAIN...To Leave The United States If President Trump Wins Re-Election

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Cher
Bruce Springstein
Barbara Streisand
Tommy Lee
Ricky Martin
John Legend
Chrissy Teigen
Amy Schumer
Lena Dunham
Whoopi Goldberg
Snoop Dog
Miley Cyrus
George Lopez
Raven Symone
Omari Hardwick
Samuel L Jackson
Bryan Cranston
Neve Campbell
Ne-Yo
Chelsea Handler
Jon Stewart
Keegan-Michael Key
Chloe Sevigny
Eddie Griffin
Amber Rose

To be honest, I look at most of these names and ask myself 'WHO'?
-- The impact is the same as if a 'neighbor' I don't know from 5 - 6 houses down knocks on my door, tells me their family will move to Canada if Trump wins, turns around, then walks off..... I shrug, close my door, go back inside, and never think twice about it.

Other questions I find me asking myself is, 'Aren't these people the same worthless, lying F*s who said the same thing in 2016? Are they STILL here'

Evidently someone else is as tired of their vowing to leave but have not done so yet:

"An Ohio sheriff has said his "offer still stands" to celebrities he has vowed to help leave America if Donald Trump is re-elected on November 3.

Butler County Sheriff and Trump supporter Richard K. Jones is going viral once again for offering to provide a one-way ticket for famous faces who have said they plan to leave the country if Joe Biden doesn't win.

"My Offer Still Stands," Butler said."

Count me in for chipping in a few bucks, Sheriff! :p

Cher
Bruce Springstein
Barbara Streisand
Tommy Lee
Ricky Martin
John Legend
Chrissy Teigen
Amy Schumer
Lena Dunham
Whoopi Goldberg
Snoop Dog
Miley Cyrus
George Lopez
Raven Symone
Omari Hardwick
Samuel L Jackson
Bryan Cranston
Neve Campbell
Ne-Yo
Chelsea Handler
Jon Stewart
Keegan-Michael Key
Chloe Sevigny
Eddie Griffin
Amber Rose

To be honest, I look at most of these names and ask myself 'WHO'?
-- The impact is the same as if a 'neighbor' I don't know from 5 - 6 houses down knocks on my door, tells me their family will move to Canada if Trump wins, turns around, then walks off..... I shrug, close my door, go back inside, and never think twice about it.

Other questions I find me asking myself is, 'Aren't these people the same worthless, lying F*s who said the same thing in 2016? Are they STILL here'

Evidently someone else is as tired of their vowing to leave but have not done so yet:

"An Ohio sheriff has said his "offer still stands" to celebrities he has vowed to help leave America if Donald Trump is re-elected on November 3.

Butler County Sheriff and Trump supporter Richard K. Jones is going viral once again for offering to provide a one-way ticket for famous faces who have said they plan to leave the country if Joe Biden doesn't win.

"My Offer Still Stands," Butler said."

Count me in for chipping in a few bucks, Sheriff! :p

Rush Limbaugh did not move to Costa Rica when Obama won, as he promised he would.

Loads said they would leave in 2016 if Trump won, yet they are all still here.

None of them will leave. They have it good in America and know it.

Forum List

Back