Say it ain't so!..............Tommy Lee says he'll leave U.S. if Trump wins

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Another incentive to vote for Trump!!!

1602715944122.png

"Dude, I swear to God if that happens then I'm coming over to visit the U.K.," Lee said in an interview published this week in The Big Issue.

"I'm out of here. I'll go back to my motherland, go back to go Greece and get a house on one of the islands," Lee, who was born in Athens and raised in California, added.

The 58-year-old Mötley Crüe drummer told the magazine that having the former "Celebrity Apprentice" star as commander in chief makes the U.S. "embarrassing" for the rest of the world.

View attachment 401634

"Dude, I swear to God if that happens then I'm coming over to visit the U.K.," Lee said in an interview published this week in The Big Issue.

"I'm out of here. I'll go back to my motherland, go back to go Greece and get a house on one of the islands," Lee, who was born in Athens and raised in California, added.

The 58-year-old Mötley Crüe drummer told the magazine that having the former "Celebrity Apprentice" star as commander in chief makes the U.S. "embarrassing" for the rest of the world.

Can we hold him to that? Hmm, I wonder if his "motherland" would take him back?

View attachment 401634

He is going to "visit" the UK.

He's too soft to leave forever.

View attachment 401634

Does he need bubble wrap or boxes?

i am still waiting for those that promised to leave in 2016. Seems these mental midgets are always making promises then somehow forgetting. The funny part is somehow they really think they are going to change someone’s vote. I don’t care who you are that there is not only funny but a matter of self inflation on a grand scale

I heard countless celebs make the same threats back in 2016.
Don't remember a single one packing up and leaving. ... :cool:

I've posted this several times now, and don't mean to be repetive, but these TDS afflicted, America hating worthless "celebrities" keep repeating the same promise so I have to.

I am certain the offer still stands today for ANY of these oxygen wasters. I am also certain that none of them will take Sean up on it because they are all full of shit.

I never heard of Tommy Lee but after the election, they ought to pull him out of his bed at 4AM in his PJs and throw him on a plane to Europe with a prepaid 1-way ticket, compliments of America.

Don't come back.

Back in 2016 all the polls said Hillary was going to beat Trump in a landslide.
So the cowardly liberals felt safe making idle threats about leaving the country if Trump won.
That's why most looney liberals aren't sticking their necks out this time and endlng up looking like fools again when Trump wins. ... :cool:

I heard countless celebs make the same threats back in 2016.
Don't remember a single one packing up and leaving. ... :cool:

Kind of like Flush Limpbaugh.
Yeah right. Many many assholes including RBG promised the same damned thing in 2016 yet they're all still here except the old bitch Ginsburg who finally croaked. Fuckin leave already and dont let the door hit you in the ass. Go help fuckup and add your shit to some other shithole.

Forum List

Back