Liar obama at his best

I watched the video and didn't see a lie. Is there a specific comment in that video you think was a lie?

I watched the video and didn't see a lie. Is there a specific comment in that video you think was a lie?

I suggest you turn you speaker on and listen to the video.:)

One thing, the "get in their face" comment. Don't you find that something derisive? Didn't he say he had nothing to do with being derisive? "Get in their face" has a whole different connotation, in my opinion, then just saying argue the point.

One thing, the "get in their face" comment. Don't you find that something derisive? Didn't he say he had nothing to do with being derisive? "Get in their face" has a whole different connotation, in my opinion, then just saying argue the point.
The term "get in your face" can mean different things. It can mean to argue a point aggressively but does not necessarily mean to show violence or a threat. But, I see your point and think hypocrisy may be a more accurate description than a lie.

The term "get in your face" can mean different things. It can mean to argue a point aggressively but does not necessarily mean to show violence or a threat. But, I see your point and think hypocrisy may be a more accurate description than a lie.

I'm glad that you are de-crypting his words - because if a liberal gets up in MY face - he's going to get the shit kicked out of him. I don't take well to my personal space being violated, never have.

and with everything Trump said, none of it said to sucker punch someone.

Forum List

Back