A Clear Understanding Of The 2nd Amendment

Here's the deal (at least the way I see it). Eventually, at some point, there WILL be an attempt to nullify the second. It will, however, meet with extremely stiff resistance. I mean, seriously, please tell me how the hell 350 million guns are going to be rounded up and destroyed? I mean, we hear constantly that it is IMPOSSIBLE to round up 11 million illegals - what (in God's name) makes anyone believe that folks would just willingly turn in their weapons?

But keep this in mind - if that evil son-of-a-bitch Clinton is elected - look for a lot of trouble down the road.

Here's the deal (at least the way I see it). Eventually, at some point, there WILL be an attempt to nullify the second. It will, however, meet with extremely stiff resistance. I mean, seriously, please tell me how the hell 350 million guns are going to be rounded up and destroyed? I mean, we hear constantly that it is IMPOSSIBLE to round up 11 million illegals - what (in God's name) makes anyone believe that folks would just willingly turn in their weapons?

But keep this in mind - if that evil son-of-a-bitch Clinton is elected - look for a lot of trouble down the road.
They could confiscate them, till they get to the south, that is when it gets messy.
We have mountain men, red necks, and country folk with there squirrel guns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They could confiscate them, till they get to the south, that is when it gets messy.
We have mountain men, red necks, and country folk with there squirrel guns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I live in the mountains of Montana. The Sheriff of my county is a good friend. I doubt that he will want to come through my door for my weapons. :) I seriously doubt that the LEO's around here would abide by any order like that. They want to go home to THEIR families at night also. :)

Forum List

Back