LGBTQ want to force their deviant culture on us

You're wrong.
Cat got your tongue cowboy?

You are wrong in thinking that any teacher has a right to expose any kind of sexuality to pre-pubescent children, not to mention deviant sexual behavior.

Teachers are there to teach, not bring sexuality into the classroom.
Please describe exactly how she exposed the children to sexual behavior "deviant " or otherwise. You seem to have deviant sexual behavior on your mind quite a lot, to the point that your imagining it is there when its not.

Showing them a picture of her "wife" perhaps? That's bound to cause confusion in children, and unwarranted in the classroom.
I think that you're more confused, and less bright than these kids are. Do you really think that they don't already know about same sex marriage

Why should they? When they shouldn't know anything about sexuality at all except that there are boys, and there are girls( at the age of K-6) We're talking Elementary school here.

I'm sure the kids think her clown hair is hilarious but it's very inappropriate for the job.

You clearly have a VERY weird notion as to what is "inappropriate". Coming to school naked or teaching kids that Hitler was a great guy would be inappropriate. Hair color or a photo of her significant other? Please. She's Teacher of the Year and most of her kids love her. Wish my daughter had had more teachers like her.

Last edited:
She is charged with providing a public education and not a pubic education nor her private opinion on sex matters

Yes, just as it is ALLEGED that she showed a pic, yet you are running with that as if it’s a fact that it’s ALL SHE DID!!!
Get it yet, moron??? Lol.

The burden of proof is on her accusers, and the bigots on this board. Do you have any understanding of due process?
you are the bigot hater.....you hate people with different views
That is really fucking stupid! I hate lies and smear tactics. I also hate people who hate others just because they ARE different,.
Then you should HATE yourself, hater :eusa_dance:
Oh please. Grow the fuck up. I don't have time to get into a juvenile pissing match of insults. Deal with the case or shut up.
We have been dealing with the case. It’s you that has decided to cherry pick one aspect of the allegations, decide that alone is a fact, and dismiss the rest of the allegations as if they don’t exist.
And do you have any idea how many times you demand that posters “shut up” - you 70 yr old baby? Do you realise you lose the argument every time you stamp your petulant little trotters like that, regressiveprat?
YOU are the one who clearly needs to grow up, although since you are already elderly, it’s clearly too late to hope for that! :)

She's Teacher of the Year and most of her kids love her.

She won a poularity contest because she apparently has a bedside manner .... doesn't make her a good teacher . John Wayne Gacey was well liked and incredibly popular as are many sociopaths ... Ted Bundy is another. Not that I'nm say this broad is a a sociopath but she best learn to keep her warped agenda to herself and not instillling in other peoples children.

The burden of proof is on her accusers, and the bigots on this board. Do you have any understanding of due process?
That is really fucking stupid! I hate lies and smear tactics. I also hate people who hate others just because they ARE different,.
Oh please. Grow the fuck up. I don't have time to get into a juvenile pissing match of insults. Deal with the case or shut up.
We have been dealing with the case. It’s you that has decided to cherry pick one aspect of the allegations, decide that alone is a fact, and dismiss the rest of the allegations as if they don’t exist.
And do you have any idea how many times you demand that posters “shut up” - you 70 yr old baby? Do you realise you lose the argument every time you stamp your petulant little trotters like that, regressiveprat?
YOU are the one who clearly needs to grow up, although since you are already elderly, it’s clearly too late to hope for that! :)

You can bang your head against the wall and hold your breath till your blue in the face this dirt bag will never concede when he is wrong .... as he usually is

You're wrong.

You are wrong in thinking that any teacher has a right to expose any kind of sexuality to pre-pubescent children, not to mention deviant sexual behavior.

Please describe exactly how she exposed the children to sexual behavior "deviant " or otherwise. You seem to have deviant sexual behavior on your mind quite a lot, to the point that your imagining it is there when its not.

Showing them a picture of her "wife" perhaps? That's bound to cause confusion in children, and unwarranted in the classroom.
Not just that, allegedly:

The statement went on to say that Bailey 'insists that it is her right and that it is age appropriate for her to have ongoing discussions with elementary-aged students about her own sexual orientation, the sexual orientation of artists, and their relationships with other gay artists.'

'Ms. Bailey refused to follow administration’s directions regarding age-appropriate conversation with students,' it read.

'Parents have the right to control the conversation with their children,especially as it relates to religion, politics, sex/sexual orientation, etc.'
No very original. It was posted before to which I replied that her attorney denied that she made that statement AND, even if she did, it does not mean that the followed through on it in the classroom.

Yes, just as it is ALLEGED that she showed a pic, yet you are running with that as if it’s a fact that it’s ALL SHE DID!!!
Get it yet, moron??? Lol.

it's obvious who the hater is--look at your language and attacking me personally--not discussing the subject civilly

I think that you're more confused, and less bright than these kids are. Do you really think that they don't already know about same sex marriage

Why should they? When they shouldn't know anything about sexuality at all except that there are boys, and there are girls( at the age of K-6) We're talking Elementary school here.
Ever hear of social media, or television, not to mention that kids interact and many of them know an LGBT person. You don't give then enough credit

Ever hear of social media, or television, not to mention that kids interact and many of them know an LGBT person. You don't give then enough credit

In your dreams.

Not just that, allegedly:

The statement went on to say that Bailey 'insists that it is her right and that it is age appropriate for her to have ongoing discussions with elementary-aged students about her own sexual orientation, the sexual orientation of artists, and their relationships with other gay artists.'

'Ms. Bailey refused to follow administration’s directions regarding age-appropriate conversation with students,' it read.

'Parents have the right to control the conversation with their children,especially as it relates to religion, politics, sex/sexual orientation, etc.'
No very original. It was posted before to which I replied that her attorney denied that she made that statement AND, even if she did, it does not mean that the followed through on it in the classroom.
It isn’t supposed to be original, dickhead. It’s what is reported in the link from the OP - ie the allegations - not just the pic you’ve decided is a fact.
What the hell would you expect her lawyer to say? And Unless her lawyer was present at the time,s/he cannot say the teacher didn’t make the statement. S/he can only say her client denies it.

You jamokes still at it?
Two things never get old at USMB: guns and queers.

Y'all knock it off or I'm going to start spamming this thread with Walt Whitman.
Leaves of Grass is outstanding
Somehow that doesn't fit with your earlier statements. But I'll take it!
We all have an occasional good moment
6. When I Heard at the Close of the Day
When I heard at the close of the day how my name had been receiv’d with plaudits in the capitol, still it was not a happy night for me that follow’d,
And else when I carous’d, or when my plans were accomplish’d, still I was not happy,
But the day when I rose at dawn from the bed of perfect health, refresh’d, singing, inhaling the ripe breath of autumn,
When I saw the full moon in the west grow pale and disappear in the morning light,
When I wander’d alone over the beach, and undressing bathed, laughing with the cool waters, and saw the sun rise,
And when I thought how my dear friend my lover was on his way coming,
then I was happy, O then each breath tasted sweeter, and all that day my food nourish’d me more, and the beautiful day pass’d well,
And the next came with equal joy, and with the next at evening came my friend,
And that night while all was still I heard the waters roll slowly continually up the shores,
I heard the hissing rustle of the liquid and sands as directed to me whispering to congratulate me,
For the one I love most lay sleeping by me under the same cover in the cool night,
In the stillness in the autumn moonbeams his face was inclined toward me,
And his arm lay lightly around my breast – and that night I was happy

Walt Whitman Leaves of Grass

She's Teacher of the Year and most of her kids love her.

She won a poularity contest because she apparently has a bedside manner .... doesn't make her a good teacher . John Wayne Gacey was well liked and incredibly popular as are many sociopaths ... Ted Bundy is another. Not that I'nm say this broad is a a sociopath but she best learn to keep her warped agenda to herself and not instillling in other peoples children.

Sorry, but Teacher of the Year is typically a lot more than a popularity contest.

• The teacher has the respect and admiration of their colleagues.
  • The teacher is an expert in their field who guides students of all backgrounds and abilities to achieve excellence.
  • The teacher collaborates with colleagues, students, and families to create a school culture of respect and success.
  • The teacher deliberately connects the classroom and key stakeholders to foster a strong community at large.
  • The teacher demonstrates leadership and innovation in and outside of the classroom walls that embodies lifelong learning.
  • The teacher expresses themselves in an engaging and articulate way.

Wrong?? Can you put that in a sentence??

You're wrong.

It is reality
Parental denial is causing confusion

You jamokes still at it?

Y'all knock it off or I'm going to start spamming this thread with Walt Whitman.
When I heard at the close of the day how my name had been receiv’d with plaudits in the capitol, still it was not a happy night for me that follow’d,
And else when I carous’d, or when my plans were accomplish’d, still I was not happy,
But the day when I rose at dawn from the bed of perfect health, refresh’d, singing, inhaling the ripe breath of autumn,
When I saw the full moon in the west grow pale and disappear in the morning light,
When I wander’d alone over the beach, and undressing bathed, laughing with the cool waters, and saw the sun rise,
then I was happy, O then each breath tasted sweeter, and all that day my food nourish’d me more, and the beautiful day pass’d well,
And that night while all was still I heard the waters roll slowly continually up the shores,
I heard the hissing rustle of the liquid and sands as directed to me whispering to congratulate me,
For the one I love most lay sleeping by me under the same cover in the cool night,

Sounds gay

Better keep it away from children

Family determines who tells an 8 year old what mommy and daddy are and not an advocate for alternative life style

Same sex couples are a fact. They are legal and a teacher is under no obligation to hide who their spouse is

If parents want to mislead their children that is their problem
Yes I am sure you and your liberal alternative life style friends know better than the parents and in fact you are so sanctimoniously sure about it that you really believe you are entitled to impose that upon the child
Schools are under no obligation to lie to children to support the bigotry of parents

Dear rightwinger No you don't have to lie.
Did you read the policy cited from the school?

All the teacher has to say is that issue can't be discussed in the classroom, but the parents can agree to a meeting where this can be discussed with them present and approving in advance.

This can be said of anything that involves conflicting beliefs about religion, politics or personal relations. I recommend that parents and teachers agree to meetings and forums to work out such procedures in advance, not wait until issues come up in school. There should be peer mediation so all this is worked out in advance. And people AGREE what to say if it comes up.

You jamokes still at it?

Sounds gay

Better keep it away from children
I mind how once we lay such a transparent summer
morning,
How you settled your head athwart my hips and gently turn'd
over upon me,
And parted the shirt from my bosom-bone, and plunged your
tongue to my bare-stript heart,
And reach'd till you felt my beard, and reach'd till you held
my feet.

Walt Whitman Leaves of Grass Song of Myself

Yeah, well you don't think Oak Island is interesting, either. So....

here a lesbian teacher does it to the students!!
Lesbian elementary school teacher put on leave after showing students pictures of her wife | Daily Mail Online
I was at a hetero wedding and some lesbian gave a speech about lesbian rights for one of the mass readings--totally uncalled for

Only in Texas would this woman have been deemed "deviant" or a threat to their child. :rolleyes-41:

________

Some parents are left wondering why their children are being deprived of one of their favorite teachers, who was named 2016 Charlotte Anderson Elementary School's Teacher of the Year, according to a tweet by a colleague, posted on May 8, 2017.

Parent and school receptionist, Jennifer Kureska is one of them.

'I have seen Ms. Bailey teach and even read some of her lessons before, and never have I seen anything inappropriate,' Kureska told the school board at a meeting on Tuesday.

Charlotte Anderson elementary third-grader Kain Hendrix, told board members that Bailey's suspension was unfair to the school's families, students and to Bailey, and that he was sad Bailey was no longer his art teacher.

'Ms. Bailey was my teacher, my role model and someone who always cheered me up,' said the nine-year-old. 'Every time I go to art it is not the same.'

This problem can be corrected by working out the conflicts with parents. It was not necessary to disrupt the students' education by removal as the only option.

I am a graduate from Rice with a degree in Math and Art. I'd be happy to help mediate between the protesting parents, the school and students. It's not like this isn't fixable. I have to resolve these issues all the time. Every school should have support to mediate conflicts to preserve and grow stronger relations. It's better to teach kids those skills than just punishing by removing people which still leaves the original conflict unresolved. Why not teach better skills in problem solving? The best application of arts is creative innovative solutions. Why not?

Wrong?? Can you put that in a sentence??

You're wrong.

How about reports like these

Boy, 6, Suspended in Sexual Assault Case at Elementary School

Forum List

Back