LGBTQ want to force their deviant culture on us

Family determines who tells an 8 year old what mommy and daddy are and not an advocate for alternative life style

Same sex couples are a fact. They are legal and a teacher is under no obligation to hide who their spouse is

If parents want to mislead their children that is their problem
Yes I am sure you and your liberal alternative life style friends know better than the parents and in fact you are so sanctimoniously sure about it that you really believe you are entitled to impose that upon the child
Schools are under no obligation to lie to children to support the bigotry of parents

alleged to have discussed her sexuality and insisted that she had a right to do so, and that doing so is age appropriate.
Yes alleged idiot. People are not penalized based on allegations. They are penalized based on proof
Yes, just as it is ALLEGED that she showed a pic, yet you are running with that as if it’s a fact that it’s ALL SHE DID!!!
Get it yet, moron??? Lol.

The burden of proof is on her accusers, and the bigots on this board. Do you have any understanding of due process?
There is no burden of proof on posters here you idiot - we are not a court and we are discussing the allegations - you’ve decided you believe one aspect of them to be fact and are getting your knickers in a bunch over it.
I'll put it differently then. You and others here are using the allegations as a means of avoiding the inconvenient truth that the FACTS indicate that there is no case against her.
What FACTS indicate there is no case against her?

alleged to have discussed her sexuality and insisted that she had a right to do so, and that doing so is age appropriate.
Yes alleged idiot. People are not penalized based on allegations. They are penalized based on proof
Yes, just as it is ALLEGED that she showed a pic, yet you are running with that as if it’s a fact that it’s ALL SHE DID!!!

The burden of proof is on her accusers, and the bigots on this board. Do you have any understanding of due process?
you are the bigot hater.....you hate people with different views
That is really fucking stupid! I hate lies and smear tactics. I also hate people who hate others just because they ARE different,.
Then you should HATE yourself, hater :eusa_dance:

The family determines what an 8 year old gets taught about sexuality and what constitutes family. Liberal agenda teachers are arrogant and grossly incorrect that it is their place to do so

Why did this get moved to the hinterlands?
Too much effective rebuttal of the gay indoctrination agenda?

You jamokes still at it?
Two things never get old at USMB: guns and queers.

Y'all knock it off or I'm going to start spamming this thread with Walt Whitman.

You jamokes still at it?
Two things never get old at USMB: guns and queers.

Y'all knock it off or I'm going to start spamming this thread with Walt Whitman.

iu

here a lesbian teacher does it to the students!!
Lesbian elementary school teacher put on leave after showing students pictures of her wife | Daily Mail Online
I was at a hetero wedding and some lesbian gave a speech about lesbian rights for one of the mass readings--totally uncalled for

Only in Texas would this woman have been deemed "deviant" or a threat to their child. :rolleyes-41:

________

Some parents are left wondering why their children are being deprived of one of their favorite teachers, who was named 2016 Charlotte Anderson Elementary School's Teacher of the Year, according to a tweet by a colleague, posted on May 8, 2017.

Parent and school receptionist, Jennifer Kureska is one of them.

'I have seen Ms. Bailey teach and even read some of her lessons before, and never have I seen anything inappropriate,' Kureska told the school board at a meeting on Tuesday.

Charlotte Anderson elementary third-grader Kain Hendrix, told board members that Bailey's suspension was unfair to the school's families, students and to Bailey, and that he was sad Bailey was no longer his art teacher.

'Ms. Bailey was my teacher, my role model and someone who always cheered me up,' said the nine-year-old. 'Every time I go to art it is not the same.'

She probably mentioned that she is her wife, which is her right, just like it is the right of a male teacher to mention that the woman in the photo was HIS wife-That is unless there is an across the board policy prohibiting ANY teach from mentioning his or her spouse, and there is no indication that there is such a policy. Its called equality. Read Obergefell

Wrong.
Wrong?? Can you put that in a sentence??

You're wrong.
Cat got your tongue cowboy?

You are wrong in thinking that any teacher has a right to expose any kind of sexuality to pre-pubescent children, not to mention deviant sexual behavior.

Teachers are there to teach, not bring sexuality into the classroom.
Please describe exactly how she exposed the children to sexual behavior "deviant " or otherwise. You seem to have deviant sexual behavior on your mind quite a lot, to the point that your imagining it is there when its not.

There is no burden of proof on posters here you idiot - we are not a court and we are discussing the allegations - you’ve decided you believe one aspect of them to be fact and are getting your knickers in a bunch over it.
I'll put it differently then. You and others here are using the allegations as a means of avoiding the inconvenient truth that the FACTS indicate that there is no case against her.
Actually, it is the absence of facts that show there is a case against her. That's the way it works.

Lesbianism makes you a front runner for TOY in liberal dominated school administrations

That is really fucking stupid! I hate lies and smear tactics. I also hate people who hate others just because they ARE different,.
Oh please. Grow the fuck up. I don't have time to get into a juvenile pissing match of insults. Deal with the case or shut up.

You're wrong.

You are wrong in thinking that any teacher has a right to expose any kind of sexuality to pre-pubescent children, not to mention deviant sexual behavior.

Please describe exactly how she exposed the children to sexual behavior "deviant " or otherwise. You seem to have deviant sexual behavior on your mind quite a lot, to the point that your imagining it is there when its not.

Showing them a picture of her "wife" perhaps? That's bound to cause confusion in children, and unwarranted in the classroom.

Actually, it is the absence of facts that show there is a case against her. That's the way it works.
So you have no FACTS to ‘indicate that there is no case against her’, as we already knew. You are a moron AND a liar.

You're wrong.

Showing them a picture of her "wife" perhaps? That's bound to cause confusion in children, and unwarranted in the classroom.
I think that you're more confused, and less bright than these kids are. Do you really think that they don't already know about same sex marriage

Oh please. Grow the fuck up. I don't have time to get into a juvenile pissing match of insults. Deal with the case or shut up.
just as I thought.....just like other members calling people racist/bigots/etc with NO proof
YOU have proved yourself to be a bigot and a hypocrite
big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
  1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

You're wrong.

Not just that, allegedly:

The statement went on to say that Bailey 'insists that it is her right and that it is age appropriate for her to have ongoing discussions with elementary-aged students about her own sexual orientation, the sexual orientation of artists, and their relationships with other gay artists.'

'Ms. Bailey refused to follow administration’s directions regarding age-appropriate conversation with students,' it read.

'Parents have the right to control the conversation with their children,especially as it relates to religion, politics, sex/sexual orientation, etc.'

So you have no FACTS to ‘indicate that there is no case against her’, as we already knew. You are a moron AND a liar.
upload_2018-3-30_15-24-53.jpeg
:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back