LGBTQ want to force their deviant culture on us

There is something very seriously wrong with you Bean Brain. Showing pictures of her honeymoon that included images of her spouse is not teach sex ed. or discussing her sexuality and more so than had a teacher married to someone of the opposite sex done the same thing. She proof that she did more than that or shut the fuck up!

CC Tilly
Good God, you’re as dumb as a stump!

The statement went on to say that Bailey 'insists that it is her right and that it is age appropriate for her to have ongoing discussions with elementary-aged students about her own sexual orientation, the sexual orientation of artists, and their relationships with other gay artists.'

'Ms. Bailey refused to follow administration’s directions regarding age-appropriate conversation with students,' it read.

'Parents have the right to control the conversation with their children,especially as it relates to religion, politics, sex/sexual orientation, etc.'
I'm dumb as a stump ?:21::21::21: You need to work on your reading comprehension. That is what THE SCHOOL said that she said. There is nothing to indicate that she actually said it. Second of all, even if she did say it, it does not mean that she followed through with it or discussed anything regarding sex or sexuality in the class that lead up to this incident.

:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:
Why should the classmates know what her sexual preference is
Simple. Because if a heterosexual teach showed pictures that included an opposite sex spouse, thus revealing s/he's "sexual preference" no one would have batted an eyelash. Read Obergefell.
If you show a picture of two women standing together does that mean that they are sexually involved no she would had to mention they were

She did --- and she initiated a dialouge on the subject with the kids - that's not art. And she did it more than once after being warned not to - that's not only devaition from the ciriculum that's insubordination. The schools are not, and can not be a platform for degenerate agendas. She's a fking grade school art teacher A R T / G R A D E S C H O O L .... crayons, water color , clay NOT SUSHI !!

homosexuality need not be a PUBLIC TOPIC of conversation---comic-books,
sit-coms, etc etc etc.
I don't see why not. Our country has decided that it no longer needs to be hidden.
so if a teacher showed off his nazi stuff to students, you'd be ok with that??
show anything you want to students??
there is a difference between one’s family and that. False equivalency.

true----not equivalent------BUT---it is my not-so-humble opinion that teachers
should TEACH------not discuss their families -----and CERTAINLY not what they
do with their asses after 3 PM

Perhaps....schools are so different now then fifty years ago. I don’t remember any teacher ever revealing any aspect of their personal lives. We knew who was married because we called them Miss and Mrs.

But I bet know one would have been outraged if a teacher had had a picture of her husband on her desk.

Teachers never revealed their sexual orientation in school when I was a kid, even though (in middle school) we knew the Spanish teacher was gay and a certain math teacher was a lesbian. They never tried to push anything on us other than the lessons they were supposed to teach. God bless 'em!

alleged to have discussed her sexuality and insisted that she had a right to do so, and that doing so is age appropriate.
Yes alleged idiot. People are not penalized based on allegations. They are penalized based on proof

She did not deny it asshole, in fact she admitted it and stated she had a right to - so hence the 'allegation' is certified. Now go back to closet and lick your wounds fagmeister

I don't see why not. Our country has decided that it no longer needs to be hidden.
so if a teacher showed off his nazi stuff to students, you'd be ok with that??
show anything you want to students??
there is a difference between one’s family and that. False equivalency.

true----not equivalent------BUT---it is my not-so-humble opinion that teachers
should TEACH------not discuss their families -----and CERTAINLY not what they
do with their asses after 3 PM

Perhaps....schools are so different now then fifty years ago. I don’t remember any teacher ever revealing any aspect of their personal lives. We knew who was married because we called them Miss and Mrs.

But I bet know one would have been outraged if a teacher had had a picture of her husband on her desk.

Teachers never revealed their sexual orientation in school when I was a kid, even though (in middle school) we knew the Spanish teacher was gay and a certain math teacher was a lesbian. They never tried to push anything on us other than the lessons they were supposed to teach. God bless 'em!

I had one teacher who lectured on us on bullying of a queer in our school - part of his statement was "When I was in school we used to pick on the gays also but ...." Before he could finish his statement I interjected - "So I guess you got picked on alot Mr. 'smith' " He let me have iot with both barrels at which point I replied "well if its okay to be a queer why were you so insulted when I insinuated you were one ? " D E T E N T I O N

alleged to have discussed her sexuality and insisted that she had a right to do so, and that doing so is age appropriate.
Yes alleged idiot. People are not penalized based on allegations. They are penalized based on proof
Yes, just as it is ALLEGED that she showed a pic, yet you are running with that as if it’s a fact that it’s ALL SHE DID!!!
Get it yet, moron??? Lol.

here a lesbian teacher does it to the students!!
Lesbian elementary school teacher put on leave after showing students pictures of her wife | Daily Mail Online
I was at a hetero wedding and some lesbian gave a speech about lesbian rights for one of the mass readings--totally uncalled for
What a shame that ONE PARENT with a stick up her ass about homosexuality has managed to deprive all those students with a talented Teacher of the Year!
Maybe she went into more detail than the students' age warranted; that requires a discussion, not a fucking suspension.
Maybe if the uppity queer didn't sue the baker, there would be more sympathy for them.

But....but.....no cake meant they “experienced extreme anger, outrage, embarrassment, exhaustion, frustration, intense sorrow and shame” simply because the Kleins refused to provide them with a wedding cake."
Christian bakers fined $135,000 for refusing to make wedding cake for lesbians

How could they go on???????
I love it when bigots get slapped around

You a masochist ?

There is something very seriously wrong with you Bean Brain. Showing pictures of her honeymoon that included images of her spouse is not teach sex ed. or discussing her sexuality and more so than had a teacher married to someone of the opposite sex done the same thing. She proof that she did more than that or shut the fuck up!

CC Tilly

The statement went on to say that Bailey 'insists that it is her right and that it is age appropriate for her to have ongoing discussions with elementary-aged students about her own sexual orientation, the sexual orientation of artists, and their relationships with other gay artists.'

'Ms. Bailey refused to follow administration’s directions regarding age-appropriate conversation with students,' it read.

'Parents have the right to control the conversation with their children,especially as it relates to religion, politics, sex/sexual orientation, etc.'
I'm dumb as a stump ?:21::21::21: You need to work on your reading comprehension. That is what THE SCHOOL said that she said. There is nothing to indicate that she actually said it. Second of all, even if she did say it, it does not mean that she followed through with it or discussed anything regarding sex or sexuality in the class that lead up to this incident.

Simple. Because if a heterosexual teach showed pictures that included an opposite sex spouse, thus revealing s/he's "sexual preference" no one would have batted an eyelash. Read Obergefell.
If you show a picture of two women standing together does that mean that they are sexually involved no she would had to mention they were
She probably mentioned that she is her wife, which is her right, just like it is the right of a male teacher to mention that the woman in the photo was HIS wife-That is unless there is an across the board policy prohibiting ANY teach from mentioning his or her spouse, and there is no indication that there is such a policy. Its called equality. Read Obergefell

She probably mentioned that she is her wife, which is her right, just like it is the right of a male teacher to mention that the woman in the photo was HIS wife-That is unless there is an across the board policy prohibiting ANY teach from mentioning his or her spouse, and there is no indication that there is such a policy. Its called equality. Read Obergefell

Wrong.

Yes, just as it is ALLEGED that she showed a pic, yet you are running with that as if it’s a fact that it’s ALL SHE DID!!!

The burden of proof is on her accusers, and the bigots on this board. Do you have any understanding of due process?

Wrong.
Wrong?? Can you put that in a sentence??

The burden of proof is on her accusers, and the bigots on this board. Do you have any understanding of due process?
There is no burden of proof on posters here you idiot - we are not a court and we are discussing the allegations - you’ve decided you believe one aspect of them to be fact and are getting your knickers in a bunch over it.

Wrong.

You're wrong.

There is no burden of proof on posters here you idiot - we are not a court and we are discussing the allegations - you’ve decided you believe one aspect of them to be fact and are getting your knickers in a bunch over it.

You are arguing with a bigot over his bigoted views ... That's not going to accomplish anything ... He's a bigot ... :thup:

you are the bigot hater.....you hate people with different views

I'll put it differently then. You and others here are using the allegations as a means of avoiding the inconvenient truth that the FACTS indicate that there is no case against her.

That is really fucking stupid! I hate lies and smear tactics. I also hate people who hate others just because they ARE different,.

Wrong.

You're wrong.
Cat got your tongue cowboy?

That is really fucking stupid! I hate lies and smear tactics. I also hate people who hate others just because they ARE different,.
again--please prove I hate
if you can't then YOU are the hater

Wrong.

You're wrong.
Cat got your tongue cowboy?

You are wrong in thinking that any teacher has a right to expose any kind of sexuality to pre-pubescent children, not to mention deviant sexual behavior.

Teachers are there to teach, not bring sexuality into the classroom.

Forum List

Back