LGBTQ want to force their deviant culture on us

here a lesbian teacher does it to the students!!
Lesbian elementary school teacher put on leave after showing students pictures of her wife | Daily Mail Online
I was at a hetero wedding and some lesbian gave a speech about lesbian rights for one of the mass readings--totally uncalled for
You’re just pissed because they forced you to turn gay
from the movie Sgt Bilko
Major Thorn: [holding up some ladies underwear he's found in the closet] Are these yours?

Sgt. Henshaw: It is my understanding that you can longer ask me these questions, sir.

Colonel Hall: It's a new army, Major. We're all adjusting.

This was in England? I thought those cucks were cool with any level of indecency? As long at it didn't come from native, hetero Englishmen.

Lesbian elementary school teacher put on leave after showing students pictures of her wife | Daily Mail Online
I was at a hetero wedding and some lesbian gave a speech about lesbian rights for one of the mass readings--totally uncalled for
What a shame that ONE PARENT with a stick up her ass about homosexuality has managed to deprive all those students with a talented Teacher of the Year!
Maybe she went into more detail than the students' age warranted; that requires a discussion, not a fucking suspension.

What a shame that ONE PARENT with a stick up her ass about homosexuality has managed to deprive all those students with a talented Teacher of the Year!
Maybe she went into more detail than the students' age warranted; that requires a discussion, not a fucking suspension.
I hope that parent is ostracized. I feel bad for their kid.

o but if it was a hetero doing it or a white teacher speaking about whiteness, it would be major news and they would want the teacher hanged

Every teacher and administrator that has a picture of their spouse on their desk needs to be suspended.

Last edited:
o but if it was a hetero doing it or a white teacher speaking about whiteness, it would be major news and they would want the teacher hanged
Don't change the subject. We're still on page 1.

Every teacher and administrator that has a picture of their spouse on their desk needs to be suspended.

Seems a little over the top but reading the article there might be some other things going on

Don't change the subject. We're still on page 1.
and--that has nothing to to do with education !!

You’re just pissed because they forced you to turn gay

???
TheOldSchool
having Bibles Crosses and Christian prayers on school or govt property
does not have to force anyone to turn Christian to
be removed by complaints of govt establishing beliefs.

Beliefs about LGBT are also faith based.
So neither sides' beliefs should be established
or prohibited by Govt.

Both sides complain when the other tries to
incorporate their beliefs into Govt.
Isn't it discrimination to treat Christian and
LGBT beliefs differently, and argue or sue to
remove one from schools and govt while
pushing to endorse and enforce the other?

Are we really respecting freedom of choice
of all faith based beliefs treated equally?
or abusing Govt to penalize and exclude different beliefs
based on what we agree or don't agree with?

Forum List

Back