Lezbo Softball Team kicked out of Church League

There was a response. It just wasn't on the topic. Why are you responding, but not to the topic?

its always appropriate to make fun of loser threads. :thup:

Why would you make fun of this? Do you have something against me?

i don't know you. the modifier wasn't for the person who created the thread but modified the thread itself.

i do have to question though, someone who thinks its okay to call lesbians 'lezbo's'... kind of tacky.... as is the judgmental nature of the posts.

That's a good question. Obviously the church believed what it says in Romans and Corinthians in the New Testament. I would also think that if the gay team really wants to play they can find teams to play against them because I know there are gay teams all over the place. I believe the church has the right to decide who they want to play against. That's their right.

Ya see, though, Frank.... i really take to heart the Lord's Prayer where it says, "as we forgive those who trespass against us".
No gay or lesbian person has ever trespassed against me, so it's not up to me to forgive them (or damn them). That is WAYYYY above my station.
Jesus gave me 2 commandments:
Love my Father with all my heart, and
Love my brother as myself.
You do those two things and everything else will take care of itself.

That is not to say that agree with or condone or justify (or whatever the word of the week {weak} is) their lifestyle.
I am only commanded to love them.

It's the closed-door/mind policy of so many churches that are turning so many people away.

I recently had a debate with a Muslim about the fastest growing religion in America.
Of course he thought it was Islam when, in fact, it is the "non-denominational" category that has seen the biggest increase.
That's because people are fed up with "organized religions".

Anyhoo......
GodBless
(sorry so long-winded)
:redface:

You've got it wrong. Jesus never said to love your brother as yourself. He said to love your neighbor as yourself.

A disciple asked Jesus who is his brother and Jesus said............?
!st let me apologize for typing your name as "Frank" instead of Jack.

2nd.......
I'm sorry that's all you garnered from my reply....:(

why would you make fun of this? Do you have something against me?

1196844589_l.gif

wicked wicked sinners! It burns my eyes! May these ladies be cast away from the eternal paradise of the softball field and cast into the eternal damnation of soccer practice!

Last edited:
well, someone doesn't have a clue; we can certainly agree on that. :thup:

You're the one who didn't respond to the topic. Looks like it's you.

i guess i've been too subtle then, and i apologize. let me try to state it a little more baldly. people who use their religion and distorted interpretation of god as an excuse to perpetuate their own hatred and bigotry are despicable and an abomination in god's eyes. since i believe in god and the inherent goodness of every person, i feel that i should pray for people like that to understand god's will, so i'm praying for them all, including you.

I don't hate anyone and I am certainly not a bigot. I simply posted an article and I am getting treated rudely. I came here for a discussion and what I received were rude and mocking posts. Is that how accepting and open minded people such as you and your pals treat people. And you call me a bigot. Hypocrites.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

I don't see lesbian softball players there. Some translations identify homosexuals as men with other men, but says nothing about women. And the fact that lesbians are have one of the lowest incidences of AIDS, the "gay" disease, means that god must approve of their behavior. I say, "play ball!"

• Thanks
Reactions: del

i don't know you. the modifier wasn't for the person who created the thread but modified the thread itself.

i do have to question though, someone who thinks its okay to call lesbians 'lezbo's'... kind of tacky.... as is the judgmental nature of the posts.

I find you judgemental of Christians by your mocking behavior. Hypocrite.

i guess i've been too subtle then, and i apologize. let me try to state it a little more baldly. people who use their religion and distorted interpretation of god as an excuse to perpetuate their own hatred and bigotry are despicable and an abomination in god's eyes. since i believe in god and the inherent goodness of every person, i feel that i should pray for people like that to understand god's will, so i'm praying for them all, including you.

I don't hate anyone and I am certainly not a bigot. I simply posted an article and I am getting treated rudely. I came here for a discussion and what I received were rude and mocking posts. Is that how accepting and open minded people such as you and your pals treat people. And you call me a bigot. Hypocrites.

i cal you a bigot because you self evidently have proven so.
you started a rude and mocking thread and now you're upset that the responses have been rude and mocking? this surprises you why, exactly?

I find you judgemental of Christians by your mocking behavior. Hypocrite.

lol.. i love people who call it judgmental to mock hatred.

and the christians i know would dissociate themselves from your hatred.

whatever happened to that whole don't throw stones thing? you miss that part of the bible?

thehugemanatee.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Oh shut up with your high and mighty blah blah blah.

Just like you and your ilk on here, you posted this thread witht the title 'Lezbos' to try to stir up shit. You were expecting your 'pals' who think like you, and like to call gays names, to come on here and say "Oh yeah, gays are evil!"
Instead you got called out for what you are, a homophobe.

We've seen your posts in the other 'gay' threads.

I'm sure your comrades will be along soon to agree with you...............don't worry.

you started a rude and mocking thread and now you're upset that the responses have been rude and mocking? this surprises you why, exactly?

I'm not upset. I'm very satisfied. You and your pals have shown your true selves to be hypocrites of the highest order. You mock and ridicule people for their beliefs and expect others to treat you with manners and respect. You're hypocrites.

I'm not upset. I'm very satisfied. You and your pals have shown your true selves to be hypocrites of the highest order. You mock and ridicule people for their beliefs and expect others to treat you with manners and respect. You're hypocrites.

Says Mr. Hypocrisy 2010.

link?

Jesus used situations like this as an opportunity to witness to those who've fallen short of the glory of god. What was his answer to the question about stoned whores? Instead of acting like pompous asses a part of an EXCLUSIVE club, you silly fucking pharisee christians fail at yet ANOTHER opportunity to share the word of god with sinners in order to keep feeling "special" while totally ignoring the command to spread the word WITH SINNERS. Perhaps this woman could have been shown, in good faith, why jebus died on the cross and how this conflicts with her lifestyle. Instead, you fucking failure of a human being, letalone a christian, JACK FATE, proves why more and more people are telling you silly fucking dogma junkies to eat shit and die while your beliefs whither on the vine like some antiquated voodoo.

Seriously, the WORST thing about christianity are christians.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

I don't see lesbian softball players there. Some translations identify homosexuals as men with other men, but says nothing about women. And the fact that lesbians are have one of the lowest incidences of AIDS, the "gay" disease, means that god must approve of their behavior. I say, "play ball!"

Read Romans chapter one.

That is my "culture". Aren't you an open minded and accepting person? Hypocrite.

That is my "culture". Aren't you an open minded and accepting person? Hypocrite.

:rofl:

so NOW you demand del be open minded to YOUR bigotry.

classic.

:clap2:

Jesus used situations like this as an opportunity to witness to those who've fallen short of the glory of god. What was his answer to the question about stoned whores? Instead of acting like pompous asses a part of an EXCLUSIVE club, you silly fucking pharisee christians fail at yet ANOTHER opportunity to share the word of god with sinners in order to keep feeling "special" while totally ignoring the command to spread the word WITH SINNERS. Perhaps this woman could have been shown, in good faith, why jebus died on the cross and how this conflicts with her lifestyle. Instead, you fucking failure of a human being, letalone a christian, JACK FATE, proves why more and more people are telling you silly fucking dogma junkies to eat shit and die while your beliefs whither on the vine like some antiquated voodoo.

Seriously, the WORST thing about christianity are christians.

Ug_Trish.jpg

Forum List

Back