Lezbo Softball Team kicked out of Church League

I don't hate anyone and I am certainly not a bigot. I simply posted an article and I am getting treated rudely. I came here for a discussion and what I received were rude and mocking posts. Is that how accepting and open minded people such as you and your pals treat people. And you call me a bigot. Hypocrites.

i cal you a bigot because you self evidently have proven so.
you started a rude and mocking thread and now you're upset that the responses have been rude and mocking? this surprises you why, exactly?

That is my "culture". Aren't you an open minded and accepting person? Hypocrite.

i'm open minded and i am more than willing to accept you, but i'm also allowed to express my opinion of *christians* like yourself who believe they're behaving as jesus would want by hating. deal with it or don't; you're not my cross to bear, jack.

thank god

i don't know you. the modifier wasn't for the person who created the thread but modified the thread itself.

i do have to question though, someone who thinks its okay to call lesbians 'lezbo's'... kind of tacky.... as is the judgmental nature of the posts.

I find you judgemental of Christians by your mocking behavior. Hypocrite.

lol.. i love people who call it judgmental to mock hatred.

and the christians i know would dissociate themselves from your hatred.

whatever happened to that whole don't throw stones thing? you miss that part of the bible?

Throw stones???? All I said was "lezbo". That term has been used for thousands of years. Get over it you sensitive little thing.

you started a rude and mocking thread and now you're upset that the responses have been rude and mocking? this surprises you why, exactly?

That is my "culture". Aren't you an open minded and accepting person? Hypocrite.

i'm open minded and i am more than willing to accept you, but i'm also allowed to express my opinion of *christians* like yourself who believe they're behaving as jesus would want by hating. deal with it or don't; you're not my cross to bear, jack.

thank god

I certainly never said you couldn't express your opinion. I have not expressed any hate on this thread at all. You're obviously a very emotional person. I bet you're a queer.

thank god

I certainly never said you couldn't express your opinion. I have not expressed any hate on this thread at all. You're obviously a very emotional person. I bet you're a queer.

You trying to say he's "queer" as an insult freak?

That's better than being called an hypocritical neo-con homophobe troll...like some guy named "Jake Fate"

Are these your people too?

GayTrollingWBC.jpg

thank god

you'd lose, and i'm not at all emotional about this.

I don't hate anyone and I am certainly not a bigot. I simply posted an article and I am getting treated rudely. I came here for a discussion and what I received were rude and mocking posts. Is that how accepting and open minded people such as you and your pals treat people. And you call me a bigot. Hypocrites.

there is nothing that requires anyone to be 'open' to condoning hatred and bigotry.

i love how that's what you hate-filled loons need to say to make yourselves feel better about yourselves.

mindless hatred should never be condoned. and if you think it should, i'm afraid the meaning of 'tolerance' escapes you.

there is nothing that requires anyone to be 'open' to condoning hatred and bigotry.

i love how that's what you hate-filled loons need to say to make yourselves feel better about yourselves.

mindless hatred should never be condoned. and if you think it should, i'm afraid the meaning of 'tolerance' escapes you.
There you go again Jillian with your hate filled posts. YOU need to open up to reality. People have a right to be inTOLERANT if their religion teaches them that is acceptable.

You come in with your disgusting "tolerance of all religion" and try to force it on to others. That is very sick and rude of you.

God is not tolerant of things He disapproves of. He tells those who follow Him to shun those who are practitioners of iniquity. You are loudly proclaiming that you disapprove of God, and He in turn will Totally Disapprove of your satanic attitude. You are going to Hell, girl. I hope you are looking forward to it. There is not such thing as a socially acceptable Gospel. You either totally follow God or you are in rebellion to Him. Choose ye this day whom you will serve. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord (JHVH)...:clap2::clap2:

There you go again Jillian with your hate filled posts. YOU need to open up to reality. People have a right to be inTOLERANT if their religion teaches them that is acceptable.

You come in with your disgusting "tolerance of all religion" and try to force it on to others. That is very sick and rude of you.

God is not tolerant of things He disapproves of. He tells those who follow Him to shun those who are practitioners of iniquity. You are loudly proclaiming that you disapprove of God, and He in turn will Totally Disapprove of your satanic attitude. You are going to Hell, girl. I hope you are looking forward to it. There is not such thing as a socially acceptable Gospel. You either totally follow God or you are in rebellion to Him. Choose ye this day whom you will serve. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord (JHVH)...:clap2::clap2:

hahhahahahaaha, the only person to agree with that freak Jake Fake is Newbarth, the joke of the USMB...How telling!

And jillian, watch out, Newbarf says

You are going to HELL !!!!!!!!!!!

hahhahahahaaha, the only person to agree with that freak Jake Fake is Newbarth, the joke of the USMB...How telling!

what jesus believed was a lot closer to what i believe than what the pretend christians believe.

Jillian is constantly spitting into the face of God. My guess is that God is going to provide a very rough exit for her from this life. He does that with frequency, you know.

You either, ONE, support God, or TWO, you support Satan. Jillian has always chosen Satan.

So many people in this modern world defy God and think it is cool to spread the Satanic Gospel of Universal Love. God is not pleased.

He is a warrior God and will smite those who defy Him.

Jillian is constantly spitting into the face of God. My guess is that God is going to provide a very rough exit for her from this life. He does that with frequency, you know.

You either, ONE, support God, or TWO, you support Satan. Jillian has always chosen Satan.

So many people in this modern world defy God and think it is cool to spread the Satanic Gospel of Universal Love. God is not pleased.

I'm going to smite you if you don't put a shirt on! :eusa_hand:

But EZ girl, I have a holy shirt of Fire on.

But EZ girl, I have a holy shirt of Fire on.

and your head up your ass

nice look :thup:

"I am gay, and I find all of this to be absurd and against the word of God as I know it,"

That's her problem. She doesn't know the Word of God.

Where do you live in Washington State, Ferry County?
By your stupid comment, you probably live in some cabin in the woods, planning the revolution you freakin loon.

thank god

That's better than being called an hypocritical neo-con homophobe troll...like some guy named "Jake Fate"

GayTrollingWBC.jpg

Forgive him, he is from Northern Washington.. The high elevations does something to the brain up there. :D

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
i guess i've been too subtle then, and i apologize. let me try to state it a little more baldly. people who use their religion and distorted interpretation of god as an excuse to perpetuate their own hatred and bigotry are despicable and an abomination in god's eyes. since i believe in god and the inherent goodness of every person, i feel that i should pray for people like that to understand god's will, so i'm praying for them all, including you.

Oh shut up with your high and mighty blah blah blah.

Just like you and your ilk on here, you posted this thread witht the title 'Lezbos' to try to stir up shit. You were expecting your 'pals' who think like you, and like to call gays names, to come on here and say "Oh yeah, gays are evil!"
Instead you got called out for what you are, a homophobe.

We've seen your posts in the other 'gay' threads.

I'm sure your comrades will be along soon to agree with you...............don't worry.

Homophobe? I'm not afraid of homos. Whatever gave you that idea? I also have not called any lezbos any names. I also never said gays were evil.

Are you hearing voices?

:rofl:

so NOW you demand del be open minded to YOUR bigotry.

classic.

:clap2:

Gee, I guess someone who expects me to be open minded and accepting would surely be open minded and accepting of my culture. Wouldn't ya think?

thank god

GayTrollingWBC.jpg

Of course they are people. They are very confused people, but they are people.

what jesus believed was a lot closer to what i believe than what the pretend christians believe.

Really? Sounds like more immature emotional rhetoric. Are you a queer also?

Forum List

Back