Weapons in synagogues

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Shul security and the rabbis with guns

hey call themselves The International Security Coalition of Clergy.

But you can think of them as The God Squad — armed rabbis and priests ready to leap from the bimah, or the pulpit, to tackle and kill terrorists.

The coalition is led by Rabbi Gary Moscowitz, 52, a fast-talking martial arts instructor and former New York police officer, who says he can transform the average synagoguegoer into a fighting machine, trained in unarmed combat and weapons.

“Jews are not like Christians,” he says. “If we turn our cheek, we are spinning around to make a kick.”

More advanced combat moves include performing a running somersault while drawing a gun.

Mr Moscowitz, who also passes on his knowledge as a karate black belt, admitted few people took him seriously until police exposed an alleged plot by Muslim converts to blow two synagogues in the Bronx.

New York Rabbis go on armed in New York Synagogue
The self-defence classes are run by the International Security Coalition of Clergy, a group set up by Gary Moscowitz, a Queens rabbi and former police officer.

Practising with toy pistols, fellow rabbis and other worshippers are taught basic techniques such as bringing down an assailant by the neck or using a table as cover from gunfire.
Shul security and the rabbis with guns | The Jewish Chronicle

good, when zionists go to support gun control, they spared rabbis who may own guns even in cult places.

Now imagine if you get imams or priests trained in shooting camp, what would the reaction of media?

I fear that NY would be like West Bank

article-1166482-043EAED0000005DC-547_468x640.jpg

Last edited:
Since Mosques are being used as tactical bases, weapon stores and training classes for terrorists in the mid east, I'm not sure what is the point you're making here.

Good, now priests and imams should build up training camp in mosques and churches!

There have been several attacks on jewish churches over the years, I think it is a good idea. Low lifes who think they are going to attack patsies get a surprise that causes them to need new underwear.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01NHcTM5IA4"]This is a knife[/ame]

Jews don't have churches they have synagogues.

I sought permission from my synagogue to carry my handgun concealed there.

Sunday there was a general membership meeting at my synagogue.

Previously, carrying a firearm, at my synagogue was brought up on my behalf and it was unanimous against it.

I got to present it at the meeting.

I met a bit of resistance. Some people were against it, because they didn't want guns there.

I managed to turn several people to my side.

The vote was 9-5 for anyone who has a CPL (concealed pistol's license) who was concerned with security to be able to bring their handgun I am also glad that it was about the issue itself, rather than me personally.

I started the presentation like any sales presentation, by showing the problem, which is that any nut can come in and cause harm.

Then I went to explaining the solution, which is carrying the handgun, and when I would use it.

Before the actual vote, I made it clear that I don't consider this personal, but that I tried my best eases my conscience.

They also thanked me for bringing it up, rather than just carrying.

I am thrilled that I changed people's opinions That is something that is hard to do.

Jews don't have churches they have synagogues.

I sought permission from my synagogue to carry my handgun concealed there.

Sunday there was a general membership meeting at my synagogue.

Previously, carrying a firearm, at my synagogue was brought up on my behalf and it was unanimous against it.

I got to present it at the meeting.

I met a bit of resistance. Some people were against it, because they didn't want guns there.

I managed to turn several people to my side.

The vote was 9-5 for anyone who has a CPL (concealed pistol's license) who was concerned with security to be able to bring their handgun I am also glad that it was about the issue itself, rather than me personally.

I started the presentation like any sales presentation, by showing the problem, which is that any nut can come in and cause harm.

Then I went to explaining the solution, which is carrying the handgun, and when I would use it.

Before the actual vote, I made it clear that I don't consider this personal, but that I tried my best eases my conscience.

They also thanked me for bringing it up, rather than just carrying.

I am thrilled that I changed people's opinions That is something that is hard to do.

Where is your synagogue? In Gaza? :lol:

You can thank the NRA for that.:clap2:

And Pres. Bush. All crime is their fault.

Actually I am grateful to the NRA for fighting for my 2nd Amendment right to protect myself against criminals.

Actually I am grateful to the NRA for fighting for my 2nd Amendment right to protect myself against criminals.

You're protected against Bush and Cheney?

2nd amendment was for finding food and fighting off injuns and red coats. You still got those? And you must hunt for a lot of food with a handgun.

Absolutely necessary in this day and age! Kill them before they kill you. I go to church ready for war.

You go to church ready for war n00barf? What church exactly do you go to, and what part of "God is Love" did your congregation forget?

Wait.......don't tell me, lemmie guess.........you're getting ready to launch a new crusade against Muslims, ain't ya?

But, then again, we've all seen how bat shit crazy you are, as well as how fucked up your belief system is.

Considering that it's mosques that have been the most threatened with violence over the past few weeks, maybe they SHOULD consider letting their worshipers come to the mosque with guns.

Personally I don't go to church with a gun. But to each his own...

You're protected against Bush and Cheney?

2nd amendment was for finding food and fighting off injuns and red coats. You still got those? And you must hunt for a lot of food with a handgun.

In a comprehensive study of all public multiple shooting incidents in America between 1977 and 1999, economists John Lott and Bill Landes found that the only public policy that reduced both the incidence and casualties of such shootings were concealed-carry laws. Not only are there 60 percent fewer gun massacres after states adopt concealed-carry laws, but the death and injury rate of such rampages are reduced by 80 percent.
From an Ann Coulter column, January 29, 2009

Considering that it's mosques that have been the most threatened with violence over the past few weeks, maybe they SHOULD consider letting their worshipers come to the mosque with guns.

Personally I don't go to church with a gun. But to each his own...

Sounds good to me.

Forum List

Back