Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

5e21377324000033006c4311.jpeg

Parnas Says Heā€™s ā€˜Scaredā€™ Of DOJ, Claims Trumpā€™s Power Has Grown Under AG Barr

The indicted former associate of Rudy Giuliani compared the president to a ā€œcult leaderā€ whoā€™s been bolstered by his attorney general.

PARNAS: Iā€™M ā€˜SCARED OF OUR JUSTICE DEPARTMENTā€™

He should be! Barr is Trump's ultimate fixer - consigliere.

Last edited:
Trump tells the world he doesn't know Lev Parnas.
Lev Parnas said he was having dinner with Trump, and Don Jr., when the Ambassador was eventually fired.
Who do you think is lying? It can't be both, there is too much evidence showing Trump and Parnas together.
The President is a fucking liar.

Trump Says He Doesnā€™t Know Parnas Despite Multiple Photos

Your link gives hardly any evidence of what you claim. A photo is meaningless and a dinner is meaningless. Beyond that, this Parnas has no evidence just like every other supposed 'witness' or 'whistleblower' the Democrats try to falsely foist on We the People. It's getting pretty tiresome and frankly pretty sad to see the geriatric leadership of the House showing their evil faces they so zealously hide.

Last edited:
Here is the difference between me and every liberal.
And those who arenā€™t different, chime in.
You show to me to see or hear where Trump is directing. ā€œAll I want to talk to you about is Biden. Get dirt on Biden or you get zip from meā€
Show me that and I concede he should be impeached
You libs I think though MUST have a guilty verdict.

Last edited:
Parnas has documents to back up his words.
Parnassus doesn't need any documents to back anything up. Because of the content of his allegations, the left sees him as a credible and honest person. Never mind any prior connection to rudy, Parnas will be trusted by lefties with nothing but his word. If Parnas ever loses his value as a political weapon to be used against Trump though, not even God will be able to save him.
Are you threatening him?

How stupid are you ?

Answer: Pretty damn stupid.

Trump tells the world he doesn't know Lev Parnas.
Lev Parnas said he was having dinner with Trump, and Don Jr., when the Ambassador was eventually fired.
Who do you think is lying? It can't be both, there is too much evidence showing Trump and Parnas together.
The President is a fucking liar.

Trump Says He Doesnā€™t Know Parnas Despite Multiple Photos

Your link gives hardly any evidence of what you claim. A photo is meaningless and a dinner is meaningless. Beyond that, this Parnas has no evidence just like every other supposed 'witness' or 'whistleblower' the Democrats try to falsely foist on We the People. It's getting pretty tiresome and frankly pretty sad to see the geriatric leadership of the House showing their evil faces they so zealously hide.
Sorry that you are in such denial. Its on multiple news platforms both domestic and international.

The guy is facing criminal charges.

Ukraine foriegn minister says the guy is full of shit.

Keep this going folks......

Two dems in my office are fed up and said they are voting for Trump this next go around.

I should thank you stupid asses for this kind of help......

I appreciate Mitch McConnell not doing the houses job.

He's doing great work showing how the house was a total fuck up.

I'll bet those Nancy Pelosi pens are going to auction off for about half of what she's worth (someone suggest she was waiting for those pens and that is why she held up the articles).

I'll bet those Nancy Pelosi pens are going to auction off for about half of what she's worth (someone suggest she was waiting for those pens and that is why she held up the articles).
Digging from the bottom of the barrel.

Digging from the bottom of the barrel.

You are confusing the house with the senate.

The senate will follow the rules.

The demos in the house will keep their heads in Nancy Pelosi's ass.

I wonder if those pens were also vibrators. It's the only way I could see her smiling.

Forum List

Back