Letter to Santa results in arrest........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Watching CNN, they just put on a story about some girl in McAllen TX.

It seems that she'd written a letter to Santa Clause. In her letter, she'd asked Santa to get her stepfather to quit touching her and her sister in private places.

They've just arrested him. Apparently, she's been enduring this abuse for over 4 years.

I hope this dirtbag swings from a tree. This is apparently a breaking story, so will update as available.

Don't have a link, as I'd seen it on the television.

It seems that she'd written a letter to Santa Clause. In her letter, she'd asked Santa to get her stepfather to quit touching her and her sister in private places.

They've just arrested him. Apparently, she's been enduring this abuse for over 4 years.

I hope this dirtbag swings from a tree. This is apparently a breaking story, so will update as available.

There's a special place in hell for him.

You know.....at first when I read your response, I was confused.

But........what better way for a child to get a message for help out if there is something bad happening.

Here is a link for everybody. Letter to Santa leads to Texas molestation charge - Yahoo! News

Unfortunately, even despicable child abuse such as this rarely sees the death penalty.

My GF asked me the other day if I believed in the death penalty.

I told her, "Yes."

G-d had nothing to do with it. The girl did it for herself with the help of the USPO.

What's your point other than ignorance?

My response was a positive opinion not tossing anything negative to anyone!

Grow up!

By the way, just one thought, yes the little girl did help herself she sent a letter to someone she trusted, St. Nick. Something she relates with the goodness of this Christian holiday!

Now, go away!

What's your point other than ignorance?

My response was a positive opinion not tossing anything negative to anyone!

Grow up!

By the way, just one thought, yes the little girl did help herself she sent a letter to someone she trusted, St. Nick. Something she relates with the goodness of this Christian holiday!

Now, go away!

LOL ... yeah, christian holiday ....sorry, but everytime I see or hear this I can't stop laughing. But thanks for celebrating all the pagan rituals even if you won't admit it.

LOL ... yeah, christian holiday ....sorry, but everytime I see or hear this I can't stop laughing. But thanks for celebrating all the pagan rituals even if you won't admit it.

Yeah I figured you would be right along to bash as soon as God or Christian showed up.

Go lick your paws, your master never cleaned your liter box!

This thread should have been about sharing positive thoughts in light of help coming to this poor child.

However, as we can see, all it takes are a couple assholes for a thread to head south.

Not "hell" but "cell" and there's a new special best friend waiting for him with a big............hug to welcome him to his new home for the next x years.

Sadly he will most likely not be put in general pop. We can hope that a few guards leave a few doors unlocked so the 'justice' can do what needs done.

Sadly he will most likely not be put in general pop. We can hope that a few guards leave a few doors unlocked so the 'justice' can do what needs done.

Yes, ours are put in isolation too but the other other day in another state a prisoner was charged with shanking a bloke who was in for physical abuse (as opposed to sexual abuse) of his own kid. No doubt he will now get his own cell. But then with isolation comes a total lack of privacy as surveillance is continual.

Yes, ours are put in isolation too but the other other day in another state a prisoner was charged with shanking a bloke who was in for physical abuse (as opposed to sexual abuse) of his own kid. No doubt he will now get his own cell. But then with isolation comes a total lack of privacy as surveillance is continual.

Good point, he'll be living in a fish bowl.

Forum List

Back