Lets Take This Pc Crap A Little Further.

Where the hell did you get that crazy notion?
Then are you for rules to receive welfare?
There have always been rules to receive welfare. They don't just hand it out on street corners.
Welfare rules are used basically to determine need. Meeting a code of conduit is something quite different. The purpose of a code conduit is to push people who are morally deficient off welfare into jobs. The problem with this is that those least likely to be able to hold down a job are those that are morally deficient. A code of conduit doesn't make much sense.
Meaning, liberals cannot lose that voting block.
Meaning you're an idiot.

Public assistance programs are administered by government entities, in most cases the states, and when an adverse action is taken against someone receiving public assistance, that person is entitled to due process challenging the validity of that adverse action – such as terminating benefits, where the benefits are reinstated pending a fair hearing and subsequent appeal if warranted.

That's not the case with private sector entities such as the NFL and its respective members/teams, where they are at liberty to take adverse action against a player pending appeal or the outcome of a criminal prosecution.

Hence the idiocy and ignorance of your failed premise, which is a false comparison fallacy – where NFL players and those receiving public assistance are in no way alike, and you only exhibit your unwarranted hostility toward those receiving public assistance for inane, subjective, and partisan reasons.
So it's only bad when a rich football player hits his spouse? Let a welfare recipient do the same and it's okay. Got it.

I am pretty sure it isn't just liberals upset about domestic violence but whatever.

When you join the NFL as a player you must abide by their code of conduct. You do so of free will. Sort of like when folks sign morality clauses, violate them, and whine about being punished for doing so. If you don't want to follow their code of conduct then don't join the NFL.

By the same token, if you don't want to follow the rules, don't sign up for welfare.

But liberals for some reason don't think there should be ANY rules for receiving welfare.
But yet there are....many rules for welfare recipients..

Then are you for rules to receive welfare?
There have always been rules to receive welfare. They don't just hand it out on street corners.
Welfare rules are used basically to determine need. Meeting a code of conduit is something quite different. The purpose of a code conduit is to push people who are morally deficient off welfare into jobs. The problem with this is that those least likely to be able to hold down a job are those that are morally deficient. A code of conduit doesn't make much sense.
Meaning, liberals cannot lose that voting block.
Meaning you're an idiot.

Public assistance programs are administered by government entities, in most cases the states, and when an adverse action is taken against someone receiving public assistance, that person is entitled to due process challenging the validity of that adverse action – such as terminating benefits, where the benefits are reinstated pending a fair hearing and subsequent appeal if warranted.

That's not the case with private sector entities such as the NFL and its respective members/teams, where they are at liberty to take adverse action against a player pending appeal or the outcome of a criminal prosecution.

Hence the idiocy and ignorance of your failed premise, which is a false comparison fallacy – where NFL players and those receiving public assistance are in no way alike, and you only exhibit your unwarranted hostility toward those receiving public assistance for inane, subjective, and partisan reasons.
So it's only bad when a rich football player hits his spouse? Let a welfare recipient do the same and it's okay. Got it.

Nobody has said it is ok by law, but you...

Just like the rich boy that got his special treatment because of being spoiled. More than once he was cited for driving under the influence. I forget the new term his lawyer made up for him. But he didn't develop the idea that he was wrong or something.

Affluenza. That's the term. Affluenza. So affluent that the rules don't apply.

Thank you.
It makes one wonder if those that are so constitutionally bound why they don't realize that part of this great country is about equal justice.

Just like the rich boy that got his special treatment because of being spoiled. More than once he was cited for driving under the influence. I forget the new term his lawyer made up for him. But he didn't develop the idea that he was wrong or something.

Affluenza. That's the term. Affluenza. So affluent that the rules don't apply.

Since all the liberals are outraged over the nfl players domestic violence. I say why should all the tax payer supported citizens be rewarded free money if the commit domestic violence. Cut them off I don't want to support a person that would do that. If it's good for football players, it should be good for welfare recipients.
Works for me. They should all be in jail.

Now how exactly is being against domestic violence PC?

Sounds like an excellent GOP platform.

I am pretty sure it isn't just liberals upset about domestic violence but whatever.

When you join the NFL as a player you must abide by their conduct of conduct. You do so of free will. Sort of like when folks sign morality clauses, violate them, and whine about being punished for doing so. If you don't want to follow their code of conduct then decide to join the NFL.
He deserves to be punished, not to lose his job. It's also hurting his wife. Any way it's time for guide lines be set for welfare recipients.

he can still get a job, he just can't get a job in the NFL. boo hoo

lmao at the belief that his poor family is suffering over lack of dinero...

"He signed a five-year, $40 million contract the following July. The new deal paid $17 million in 2012, $15 million of which came via a signing bonus, and Rice collected a 2013 option bonus worth $7 million in March."

Ray Rice - Forbes

Since all the liberals are outraged over the nfl players domestic violence. I say why should all the tax payer supported citizens be rewarded free money if the commit domestic violence. Cut them off I don't want to support a person that would do that. If it's good for football players, it should be good for welfare recipients.
Works for me. They should all be in jail.

Now how exactly is being against domestic violence PC?

Sounds like an excellent GOP platform.

good question... arrrrrr!! Arrr - It's Talk Like A Pirate Day Me Maties!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back