Lets Take This Pc Crap A Little Further.

I am pretty sure it isn't just liberals upset about domestic violence but whatever.

When you join the NFL as a player you must abide by their code of conduct. You do so of free will. Sort of like when folks sign morality clauses, violate them, and whine about being punished for doing so. If you don't want to follow their code of conduct then don't join the NFL.
There was nothing about domestic violence in the nfl before this. That's why at first he got a two game suspension. After the new video came out liberals couldn't stand it, and demanded he gets fired. Now y'all want the head of the nfl to step down.

Since all the liberals are outraged over the nfl players domestic violence. I say why should all the tax payer supported citizens be rewarded free money if the commit domestic violence. Cut them off I don't want to support a person that would do that. If it's good for football players, it should be good for welfare recipients.
This is remarkably ignorant.

You have no 'evidence' that 'all liberals' are 'outraged' by anything.

And it's idiocy to compare football players to those receiving public assistance, where the former are employed by private entities at liberty to sanction their employee/players as they see fit, and the latter who are participating in a government program are entitled to due process.

One's public assistance can't be 'terminated' solely as a consequence of an allegation of domestic violence.

Are you truly this ignorant, hateful, and ridiculous.

It should come to a surprise to no one that you are wrong here.

Welfare can already be suspended or even permanently ended if one is found guilty of committing certain crimes. Which obviously means that it could be done for other crimes as well.

PS - Maybe you should try oh I don't know READING the COTUS?

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

Applies SPECIFICALLY and ONLY to criminal cases.

Losing your welfare for oh say failing a drug test isn't a criminal case.

Last edited:
Since all the liberals are outraged over the nfl players domestic violence. I say why should all the tax payer supported citizens be rewarded free money if the commit domestic violence. Cut them off I don't want to support a person that would do that. If it's good for football players, it should be good for welfare recipients.

And it's idiocy to compare football players to those receiving public assistance, where the former are employed by private entities at liberty to sanction their employee/players as they see fit, and the latter who are participating in a government program are entitled to due process.

One's public assistance can't be 'terminated' solely as a consequence of an allegation of domestic violence.

Okay than we the taxpayers are basically the boss of welfare recipients. Since without us there is no welfare. They should have standards to live by also.

I am pretty sure it isn't just liberals upset about domestic violence but whatever.

When you join the NFL as a player you must abide by their code of conduct. You do so of free will. Sort of like when folks sign morality clauses, violate them, and whine about being punished for doing so. If you don't want to follow their code of conduct then don't join the NFL.

What's with all this freedom of association bullshit? Aren't you a liberal? If someone doesn't like that a bakery won't sell wedding cakes to homosexuals they can go to another bakery, right? No, wrong.

Rice has no job, he was a football player. That was his job, it's a full time job being a football player. What's rice going to do to earn that kind of money? A welfare recipient can get a job hopefully making more than he got on welfare, but the horror. He will have to actually work to live.

By the same token, if you don't want to follow the rules, don't sign up for welfare.

But liberals for some reason don't think there should be ANY rules for receiving welfare.

Where the hell did you get that crazy notion?

What's with all this freedom of association bullshit? Aren't you a liberal? If someone doesn't like that a bakery won't sell wedding cakes to homosexuals they can go to another bakery, right? No, wrong.
Yeah in liberal land, if your against the queers, they want you to lose your business. Can I say chick fil a?

By the same token, if you don't want to follow the rules, don't sign up for welfare.

But liberals for some reason don't think there should be ANY rules for receiving welfare.

Then are you for rules to receive welfare?

Reading this board, at least you admit the notion of no rules to receive welfare in crazy

All liberal aren't outraged. I'm certainly a liberal and have essential no interest in what the NFL or the teams do. Secondly, public relations and concern by advertisers which amount to a potential lose of big bucks are the driving force behind all decisions. If no one knew of the incidents except management, nothing would have happened.

Reading this board, at least you admit the notion of no rules to receive welfare in crazy
In next town over to mine, next to the soup kitchen is a liquor store. I mean the sit in line and they are looking right at the liquor store.

Public accommodation laws are an entirely different fox hunt. I am a left leaning libertarian, not a liberal.

All liberal aren't outraged. I'm certainly a liberal and have essential no interest in what the NFL or the teams do. Secondly, public relations and concern by advertisers which amount to a potential lose of big bucks are driving force behind all decisions. If no one knew of the incidents except management, nothing would have happened.
The liberal media is making it headline news. Like I said it was taken care of a while back.

Yeah in liberal land, if your against the queers, they want you to lose your business. Can I say chick fil a?

And if you support marriage equality Focus on the Family, NOM, and One Million Moms will organize boycotts against your businesses as well. Why is it fine for those groups to use the power of their dollar in protest but not gay groups?

All liberal aren't outraged. I'm certainly a liberal and have essential no interest in what the NFL or the teams do. Secondly, public relations and concern by advertisers which amount to a potential lose of big bucks are the driving force behind all decisions. If no one knew of the incidents except management, nothing would have happened.

If Adrian Peterson had been a bum on welfare and the same evidence had come to light, he would be cooling his heals in the Montgomery County Jail instead of his 25 room multi-mullion dollar mansion.

Public accommodation laws are an entirely different fox hunt. I am a left leaning libertarian, not a liberal.

That's an appeal to law and that's of no value. There's controversy right now about Civil Asset Forfeiture practices, so how satisfying is it for a critique of this injustice to be told "it's the law, therefore that ends the discussion."

And if you support marriage equality Focus on the Family, NOM, and One Million Moms will organize boycotts against your businesses as well. Why is it fine for those groups to use the power of their dollar in protest but not gay groups?
Gay people don't protest business, they demand your service.

So, have people wanting tax payer money to sign an agreement that holds them to a code of conduct. They should agree to refrain from any illegal activity, from drugs to assault, and they agree to be involved parents.

So, have people wanting tax payer money to sign an agreement that holds them to a code of conduct. They should agree to refrain from any illegal activity, from drugs to assault, and they agree to be involved parents.

This seems reasonable to me except how does the government define being an "involved parent"? I am curious as to what that criteria would entail. I agree and fully support the rest of your post though.

Forum List

Back