Lets Take This Pc Crap A Little Further.

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
Since all the liberals are outraged over the nfl players domestic violence. I say why should all the tax payer supported citizens be rewarded free money if the commit domestic violence. Cut them off I don't want to support a person that would do that. If it's good for football players, it should be good for welfare recipients.

I am pretty sure it isn't just liberals upset about domestic violence but whatever.

When you join the NFL as a player you must abide by their code of conduct. You do so of free will. Sort of like when folks sign morality clauses, violate them, and whine about being punished for doing so. If you don't want to follow their code of conduct then don't join the NFL.

Last edited:
So, by this statement you are condoning domestic violence?
Interesting.

Since all the liberals are outraged over the nfl players domestic violence. I say why should all the tax payer supported citizens be rewarded free money if the commit domestic violence. Cut them off I don't want to support a person that would do that. If it's good for football players, it should be good for welfare recipients.

They go to jail for domestic violence. Wake me up if any of those players goes to jail.

I am pretty sure it isn't just liberals upset about domestic violence but whatever.

When you join the NFL as a player you must abide by their conduct of conduct. You do so of free will. Sort of like when folks sign morality clauses, violate them, and whine about being punished for doing so. If you don't want to follow their code of conduct then decide to join the NFL.
He deserves to be punished, not to lose his job. It's also hurting his wife. Any way it's time for guide lines be set for welfare recipients.

Just like the rich boy that got his special treatment because of being spoiled. More than once he was cited for driving under the influence. I forget the new term his lawyer made up for him. But he didn't develop the idea that he was wrong or something.
How many other rich boys get off. Let's look again at the corruption at the banking/investment level and see what happened to that crowd.
Again, wake us when they get jail time.

They go to jail for domestic violence. Wake me up if any of those players goes to jail.

Interesting.

You need to learn how to read. We need to make people on welfare learn that also.

Why only compassion for him?
:9:

When you join the NFL as a player you must abide by their conduct of conduct. You do so of free will. Sort of like when folks sign morality clauses, violate them, and whine about being punished for doing so. If you don't want to follow their code of conduct then decide to join the NFL.
He deserves to be punished, not to lose his job. It's also hurting his wife. Any way it's time for guide lines be set for welfare recipients.

You need to make your statement a bit more clear.
And then the next post you say to not have him loose his job, condone?
And to quote you.....learn to read...did you not see the QUESTION mark at the end of the sentence.

Interesting.

You need to learn how to read. We need to make people on welfare learn that also.

I z
Just like the rich boy that got his special treatment because of being spoiled. More than once he was cited for driving under the influence. I forget the new term his lawyer made up for him. But he didn't develop the idea that he was wrong or something.
How many other rich boys get off. Let's look again at the corruption at the banking/investment level and see what happened to that crowd.

I see i'm jealous of rich people person. Lol

When you join the NFL as a player you must abide by their code of conduct. You do so of free will. Sort of like when folks sign morality clauses, violate them, and whine about being punished for doing so. If you don't want to follow their code of conduct then don't join the NFL.

By the same token, if you don't want to follow the rules, don't sign up for welfare.

But liberals for some reason don't think there should be ANY rules for receiving welfare.

Learn to read as you say, I never mentioned you were jealous at all.
Damn!:thanks:

I z

I am down so long as the guidelines are for all those that accept taxpayer subsidies as well.

So NOW you want black thugs arrested?

You go to jail....you generally lose your job.

You need to make your statement a bit more clear.
And then the next post you say to not have him loose his job, condone?
And to quote you.....learn to read...did you not see the QUESTION mark at the end of the sentence.

Interesting.

Learn to read as you say, I never mentioned you were jealous at all.
Damn!:thanks:

I z

I was referring to you.

By the same token, if you don't want to follow the rules, don't sign up for welfare.

But liberals for some reason don't think there should be ANY rules for receiving welfare.

I can't speak for those alleged liberals but only for myself. If you break the rules that surround welfare then you should lose those benefits as a result. Seems rather plain to me.

So NOW you want black thugs arrested?

:rolleyes:

You go to jail....you generally lose your job.
Really?

This is remarkably ignorant.

You have no 'evidence' that 'all liberals' are 'outraged' by anything.

And it's idiocy to compare football players to those receiving public assistance, where the former are employed by private entities at liberty to sanction their employee/players as they see fit, and the latter who are participating in a government program are entitled to due process.

One's public assistance can't be 'terminated' solely as a consequence of an allegation of domestic violence.

Are you truly this ignorant, hateful, and ridiculous.

Forum List

Back