Let's See ...

June 17th, and not one of you has dropped so much as an aluminum coin into the owner's purse. Guess y'all think all this hard-and-software came free?

Ask Jillian, Shogun, Annie and or a few others what this board was like 3 owners ago when no one spent a plug nickel giving a damn about you.

Seriously ... if you ain't got a double eagle to drop, might want to ask yourself who you voted for and why you don't.:eusa_whistle:

I'm waiting for my BP check...sorry.

Oh DO politicize the thread.m Please ....:eusa_whistle:
Like it wasn't politicized from the gitgo?:eusa_whistle:

Aza bunch o' conservatives got no jobs right now. I'll put in for ten of 'em...and bones.:lol:

Thank you for covering my part :lol: Just kidding, I do have a job.

Last edited:
I would like to but you have to open a pay pal account and I will not deal with pay pal period.
Set your payments up some other way and I will gladly pay for the year.

You can mail in a payment using a Postal Money Order

I don't do PayPal either :cool:

What is the address that you send your M.O. to?
I don't belive helbitch.

I am not in the office, will PM you tonight, I do know it was in TX, I am sure Gunny would not let anyone give the wrong address ;)

I would like to but you have to open a pay pal account and I will not deal with pay pal period.
Set your payments up some other way and I will gladly pay for the year.

You can mail in a payment using a Postal Money Order

I don't do PayPal either :cool:

Hey great but I can't find the address anywhere. Could you give it to me please?
Why don't they have a phone number so that you can use your credit card?

You could mail the check.

Or...you could just BRING IT.

June 17th, and not one of you has dropped so much as an aluminum coin into the owner's purse. Guess y'all think all this hard-and-software came free?

Ask Jillian, Shogun, Annie and or a few others what this board was like 3 owners ago when no one spent a plug nickel giving a damn about you.

Seriously ... if you ain't got a double eagle to drop, might want to ask yourself who you voted for and why you don't.:eusa_whistle:

I will tell you why I don't. It is called diapers, car payment, day care,rent, and gas. Plus I tried to give money before, and didn't get any answers.

sweetie you will have to do more than make me a mod.....to control my ass...as you put it....

groveling...why.....the board hasnt made a damn improvement in how long? think of this like a fucking amusement parki....you got to add a new ride..every couple of year.....

now me...skulls would be nice...and i would live a real time chat room.....remember we will pay more for the options....

you want coin from me...you are gonna work for it....i aint letting no bunch of slackers put the bite on me for coin till i see production. or skulls

Oh I can produce. That's not even a question.

Ask sho or jillian or grump where we were 4 years ago.

If I install a chat room does this mean you'll chat with me?:eusa_shifty:

Case and point: We now have a flashing "Your Notifications" when we have a new PM.

I spent all my spare money on sending you kleenex for your whiny tears. Hold back the whining a bit more would ya?

Plus when I signed up I thought it was free.. Plus if we have to pay so much, why have all the distracting advertisements? I think Gunny is just a communist, and wants our money spread around....into his pocket. :D

I spent all my spare money on sending you kleenex for your whiny tears. Hold back the whining a bit more would ya?

I do love how he made this into an Obama thing...
I guess all those liberal Supporting Members are just an illusion.

Plus when I signed up I thought it was free.. Plus if we have to pay so much, why have all the distracting advertisements? I think Gunny is just a communist, and wants our money spread around....into his pocket. :D

This Firefox thing is really all that it's cracked up to be...NO MORE ADS!!!

I have been meaning to download FireFox... If I do and there is no more ads, I will donate. ;)
Right now I am broke as a joke, I put $3 in my tank today, when gas is at $2.95... At least it isn't 3.45 like it was a month ago.

I have been meaning to download FireFox... If I do and there is no more ads, I will donate. ;)
Right now I am broke as a joke, I put $3 in my tank today, when gas is at $2.95... At least it isn't 3.45 like it was a month ago.

Get Firefox and then download the AdBlock Plus add-on. I don't even seen that red Google suggestion bar or the US Law for Jabrones ad anymore.

The entire purpose of the OP was a stoopid shot at obama. I'll send him a money order but will make sure it get processed through a Code Pink branch of Gays for Repealing DADT.

The best gas prices around are found in a suction hose, gas can, small knife, and a poorly lit parking lot.

The entire purpose of the OP was a stoopid shot at obama. I'll send him a money order but will make sure it get processed through a Code Pink branch of Gays for Repealing DADT.

:clap2: Good idea!!

I will just use my welfare check, because if I am a liberal, I must be recieving one.:razz:

The best gas prices around are found in a suction hose, gas can, small knife, and a poorly lit parking lot.

I think someone did that to me two months ago.. I swear I had more gas when I got home the night before??? Now, I don't keep enough in my tank to get enough suction. :lol:

sweetie you will have to do more than make me a mod.....to control my ass...as you put it....

groveling...why.....the board hasnt made a damn improvement in how long? think of this like a fucking amusement parki....you got to add a new ride..every couple of year.....

now me...skulls would be nice...and i would live a real time chat room.....remember we will pay more for the options....

you want coin from me...you are gonna work for it....i aint letting no bunch of slackers put the bite on me for coin till i see production. or skulls

Oh c'mon, bones (I mean bitch), how much would you have to pay for a new video game that provided so much fun and adventure? Plus it's a built-in wailing wall, you get free psychological advice, and you get to kick some ass without getting arrested.

I just noticed the little flag is gone, I thought that was automatically renewed. Oops, maybe the cc expired.

Sorry, but I didn't see any political inference at all. Gunny's probably been looking at that solid red bar for two months now, membership and usage increasing and wondering wtf. I'll repeat, you won't find any cheaper entertainment. Hell, back in the day, I probably spilled $20 a week and thought nothing of it.

Forum List

Back