Let's See ...

June 17th, and not one of you has dropped so much as an aluminum coin into the owner's purse. Guess y'all think all this hard-and-software came free?

Ask Jillian, Shogun, Annie and or a few others what this board was like 3 owners ago when no one spent a plug nickel giving a damn about you.

Seriously ... if you ain't got a double eagle to drop, might want to ask yourself who you voted for and why you don't.:eusa_whistle:

You caught me at a ‘flush’ moment…

… Done, with the "double eagle" contribution, though the PM says "checking" on the credit card payment.

Done also with the premium membership.

As I said, I'm feeling a little 'flush' today, since I just got a call from some rich people, who can't do stuff for themselves, to do some work this afternoon; cut the legs off a wood table and reverse the headboard on a bed.

The entire purpose of the OP was a stoopid shot at obama. I'll send him a money order but will make sure it get processed through a Code Pink branch of Gays for Repealing DADT.

Sorry, but I didn't see any political inference at all. Gunny's probably been looking at that solid red bar for two months now, membership and usage increasing and wondering wtf. I'll repeat, you won't find any cheaper entertainment. Hell, back in the day, I probably spilled $20 a week and thought nothing of it.

You get no political inference out of:

"...might want to ask who you voted for and why you don't."

Otay.

Actually, I didn't even get what that meant, so I ignored it. The "why you don't what?"

June 17th, and not one of you has dropped so much as an aluminum coin into the owner's purse. Guess y'all think all this hard-and-software came free?

Ask Jillian, Shogun, Annie and or a few others what this board was like 3 owners ago when no one spent a plug nickel giving a damn about you.

Seriously ... if you ain't got a double eagle to drop, might want to ask yourself who you voted for and why you don't.:eusa_whistle:

June 18th...and still it appears that no one has made a donation (according to the money-bar).
Not to worry. As we speak, I am heading for the drop box to mail a check that should keep the bar green for two months! :lol:

Sorry, but I didn't see any political inference at all. Gunny's probably been looking at that solid red bar for two months now, membership and usage increasing and wondering wtf. I'll repeat, you won't find any cheaper entertainment. Hell, back in the day, I probably spilled $20 a week and thought nothing of it.

You get no political inference out of:

"...might want to ask who you voted for and why you don't."

Otay.

Actually, I didn't even get what that meant, so I ignored it. The "why you don't what?"

Replace the word "what" with "have any money."

June 18th...and still it appears that no one has made a donation (according to the money-bar).
Not to worry. As we speak, I am heading for the drop box to mail a check that should keep the bar green for two months! :lol:
Dropping the Franklin twins I see?

This has worked so well, I'm going to have a yard sale and charge to get in. I'll ask Gunny to make all the signs. :happy-1:

I would like to but you have to open a pay pal account and I will not deal with pay pal period.
Set your payments up some other way and I will gladly pay for the year.

Paypal's the shit, why would anyone not want to use paypal? Just curious.

I'll fire up a few sheckles, I get enough use outta this place.

I would like to but you have to open a pay pal account and I will not deal with pay pal period.
Set your payments up some other way and I will gladly pay for the year.

Paypal's the shit, why would anyone not want to use paypal? Just curious.

I'll fire up a few sheckles, I get enough use outta this place.

At first my visa card was refused. I was notified that since I'd previously used both that visa card number before and my email address that I would have to use another card or another email address. I did the easy thing and went along with the PayPal option.

I don't like using Pay-pal for these kinds of charges, because they re-occur annually, and you have to watch out for that. Also PayPal, according to their records, has access to both my visa card and my checking account for electronic transfers, and the possibility of a double charge has to be monitored.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back