Let's See ...

June 17th, and not one of you has dropped so much as an aluminum coin into the owner's purse. Guess y'all think all this hard-and-software came free?

Ask Jillian, Shogun, Annie and or a few others what this board was like 3 owners ago when no one spent a plug nickel giving a damn about you.

Seriously ... if you ain't got a double eagle to drop, might want to ask yourself who you voted for and why you don't.:eusa_whistle:
I'm waiting for my BP check...sorry.

June 17th, and not one of you has dropped so much as an aluminum coin into the owner's purse. Guess y'all think all this hard-and-software came free?

Ask Jillian, Shogun, Annie and or a few others what this board was like 3 owners ago when no one spent a plug nickel giving a damn about you.

Seriously ... if you ain't got a double eagle to drop, might want to ask yourself who you voted for and why you don't.:eusa_whistle:

Oh DO politicize the thread.m Please ....:eusa_whistle:

I would like to but you have to open a pay pal account and I will not deal with pay pal period.
Set your payments up some other way and I will gladly pay for the year.

No problem. Need an address to send a check? :eusa_whistle:
That would work. I asked for it some time back by PM....(not to you)

PM me with the current POB and I'll send a check like I did the first time...and I don't fuck around with tens. As I recall it was out in Texas. Just tell me to whom I should make it payable.

At 14.49 /yr, I should be paid up for about six years, but I can afford a Franklin or two for a good cause....just my way of redistributing my own wealth.

Last edited:
I would like to but you have to open a pay pal account and I will not deal with pay pal period.

yep, i need an address, i don't do paypal or any credit cards online since my credit card information was stolen and the cards were used by some thief in indonesia no less!

i suppose that address is somewhere on this site....

Calm down, it was a joke. Sensitive, eh? :lol:

Maybe she works for them and she was just waiting for her fortnightly paycheck.

yep, i need an address, i don't do paypal or any credit cards online since my credit card information was stolen and the cards were used by some thief in indonesia no less!

i suppose that address is somewhere on this site....

:neutral:

You can mail in a payment using a Postal Money Order

I don't do PayPal either :cool:

Hey great but I can't find the address anywhere. Could you give it to me please?
Why don't they have a phone number so that you can use your credit card?

Forum List

Back