Let's See ...

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
June 17th, and not one of you has dropped so much as an aluminum coin into the owner's purse. Guess y'all think all this hard-and-software came free?

Ask Jillian, Shogun, Annie and or a few others what this board was like 3 owners ago when no one spent a plug nickel giving a damn about you.

Seriously ... if you ain't got a double eagle to drop, might want to ask yourself who you voted for and why you don't.:eusa_whistle:

June 17th, and not one of you has dropped so much as an aluminum coin into the owner's purse. Guess y'all think all this hard-and-software came free?

Ask Jillian, Shogun, Annie and or a few others what this board was like 3 owners ago when no one spent a plug nickel giving a damn about you.

Seriously ... if you ain't got a double eagle to drop, might want to ask yourself who you voted for and why you don't.:eusa_whistle:

My own contribution can't happen again for a couple more weeks (just a temporary rough patch). I do consider the time I spend on this message board as extremely cheap entertainment (inexpensive, not tawdry), so when I've got some extra, so do you.

My own contribution can't happen again for a couple more weeks (just a temporary rough patch). I do consider the time I spend on this message board as extremely cheap entertainment (inexpensive, not tawdry), so when I've got some extra, so do you.

Not tawdry? *looks for slacker sign to don*

Wait ... the slacker sign goes on youngestburt. Heh.:lol:

bum.jpg

Can you spare a tuppence?

Seriously, cannot at least 10% of the members spare "two bits" (.25 for the younger folks)

That would be a start for this month, like MaggieMae said, where are you going to find good entertainment for a quarter and then I would add some may get an education for a measly quarter.

Can we not join together and step up?

Ok, gunny... I'm finally a supporting member of USMESSAGEBOARD. Make sure you sign my bumper sticker with something like, "Holy fucking hellraiser you are ONE BAD MAMMA JAMMA, SHOGGIE!"

Ok, gunny... I'm finally a supporting member of USMESSAGEBOARD. Make sure you sign my bumper sticker with something like, "Holy fucking hellraiser you are ONE BAD MAMMA JAMMA, SHOGGIE!"

Mail it to me. I'll sign it. :eusa_angel:

Shit, all I get for a donation is a PM saying thanks. AND NOT FROM YOU! Send me the thanks next time, with xxx's and ooo's and I'll frame it. :razz:

I would like to but you have to open a pay pal account and I will not deal with pay pal period.
Set your payments up some other way and I will gladly pay for the year.

All right, you shamed me into it.

My donation is being processed through PayPal.

Don't look at me. I'm good. My debt is payed in full thank you very much.

$14.99 / year is nothing compared to what I was paying on another site.

Mail it to me. I'll sign it. :eusa_angel:

Shit, all I get for a donation is a PM saying thanks. AND NOT FROM YOU! Send me the thanks next time, with xxx's and ooo's and I'll frame it. :razz:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

How's that work for you?:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back