Let's See ...

back up the short bus, bitches....i remember a time we (the board) was told there would never be any distiction made between paying and non paying...didnt matter.....hell i feel like i have been frisk for coin.....by this op.....

seems with all the new members ..the admins would be happy...but are they.....getting the 'never enough' blues????

back up the short bus, bitches....i remember a time we (the board) was told there would never be any distiction made between paying and non paying...didnt matter.....hell i feel like i have been frisk for coin.....by this op.....

seems with all the new members ..the admins would be happy...but are they.....getting the 'never enough' blues????

Who's making a distinction? I'm grovelling for duckets, wench. One day I'm going to make you a mod just so I get to control your ass ....:eusa_eh:

sweetie you will have to do more than make me a mod.....to control my ass...as you put it....

groveling...why.....the board hasnt made a damn improvement in how long? think of this like a fucking amusement parki....you got to add a new ride..every couple of year.....

now me...skulls would be nice...and i would live a real time chat room.....remember we will pay more for the options....

you want coin from me...you are gonna work for it....i aint letting no bunch of slackers put the bite on me for coin till i see production. or skulls

sweetie you will have to do more than make me a mod.....to control my ass...as you put it....

groveling...why.....the board hasnt made a damn improvement in how long? think of this like a fucking amusement parki....you got to add a new ride..every couple of year.....

now me...skulls would be nice...and i would live a real time chat room.....remember we will pay more for the options....

you want coin from me...you are gonna work for it....i aint letting no bunch of slackers put the bite on me for coin till i see production. or skulls

Oh I can produce. That's not even a question.

Ask sho or jillian or grump where we were 4 years ago.

If I install a chat room does this mean you'll chat with me?:eusa_shifty:

obtw...gunny when you consider your next mod....you might consider i am an excellent assistant.....dont be asking for no drug tests...i like to work in the early am...i file things away...like addresses....

and hell i am such a better welcome wagon than you are....you chased off some poor dude...he might have paid.....you have never been a bar keep have yo u? take the drunks money then tell them they are too drunk to drink lol

always get the cash up front

obtw...gunny when you consider your next mod....you might consider i am an excellent assistant.....dont be asking for no drug tests...i like to work in the early am...i file things away...like addresses....

and hell i am such a better welcome wagon than you are....you chased off some poor dude...he might have paid.....you have never been a bar keep have yo u? take the drunks money then tell them they are too drunk to drink lol

always get the cash up front

F-ing Conan the Barbarian is a better welcome wagon than me. :eusa_angel::lol:

heads would explode....lol....that would be a hoot...really.....watching heads explode if i were a real mod...pretend mod dont get it when i run across a hannity maggot

but looks like you got some wicked mal going on with article...and hes my buddy...i dont know...i dont really give a fuck...but when it comes down to it...i will always side with article...

<--loyal bitch

Jez lu ezz hellbitch,you think i'm going to send a ck to you? Get real.

why do i come out of the flame zone....bitch that is the fucking address...its not my fucking address.....damn you are too stupid for free air...your ass should be paying for air...cause you sure are wasting it!

okay i got to go do stuff.....geezes this life is really getting cluttered.....

i may have to re invent myself....that is the fucking take the money and run voice.....which will shortly be bitchslapped by the main voice....but let me take my voices and go

heads would explode....lol....that would be a hoot...really.....watching heads explode if i were a real mod...pretend mod dont get it when i run across a hannity maggot

but looks like you got some wicked mal going on with article...and hes my buddy...i dont know...i dont really give a fuck...but when it comes down to it...i will always side with article...

<--loyal bitch

He made a choice. I like him. He lost sight of differentiating between being a mod and being a member. I gave him EVERY excuse to stay. And there were two of us discussing it.

We ran out of reasons.

He STILL could come back.

When you folks get your head out of your butts and realize I'm running a board, let me know. My personal opinion and my professional opinion are 2 different things.

You can attack me on one, not the other.

June 17th, and not one of you has dropped so much as an aluminum coin into the owner's purse. Guess y'all think all this hard-and-software came free?

Ask Jillian, Shogun, Annie and or a few others what this board was like 3 owners ago when no one spent a plug nickel giving a damn about you.

Seriously ... if you ain't got a double eagle to drop, might want to ask yourself who you voted for and why you don't.:eusa_whistle:

June 17th, and not one of you has dropped so much as an aluminum coin into the owner's purse. Guess y'all think all this hard-and-software came free?

Ask Jillian, Shogun, Annie and or a few others what this board was like 3 owners ago when no one spent a plug nickel giving a damn about you.

Seriously ... if you ain't got a double eagle to drop, might want to ask yourself who you voted for and why you don't.:eusa_whistle:
I'm waiting for my BP check...sorry.

Oh DO politicize the thread.m Please ....:eusa_whistle:
Like it wasn't politicized from the gitgo?:eusa_whistle:

Aza bunch o' conservatives got no jobs right now. I'll put in for ten of 'em...and bones.:lol:

Forum List

Back