Let's See ...

now mine renewed automatically....i got bumperstickers....guess what is on that envelope peaches....the mother fucking return address....

that is the address.....forum foundry. Inc/USMessageboard.com

po box 3503

cedar park tx 78630

well i just popped a dime on this...the bar isnt moving...i hope the rest of you cheap sob's have donated something.....

o you might be surprised what one finds when one donates lol

I do love how he made this into an Obama thing...
I guess all those liberal Supporting Members are just an illusion.

The entire purpose of the OP was a stoopid shot at obama. I'll send him a money order but will make sure it get processed through a Code Pink branch of Gays for Repealing DADT.

Idiot. Want to try gain?

The entire purpose of the OP was to get some of you tightwads to fork up.

Don't you wish you ever saw pink besides that little nub you got your grip on?

June 17th, and not one of you has dropped so much as an aluminum coin into the owner's purse. Guess y'all think all this hard-and-software came free?

Ask Jillian, Shogun, Annie and or a few others what this board was like 3 owners ago when no one spent a plug nickel giving a damn about you.

Seriously ... if you ain't got a double eagle to drop, might want to ask yourself who you voted for and why you don't.:eusa_whistle:

I just noticed the little flag is gone, I thought that was automatically renewed. Oops, maybe the cc expired.

It was. Recurring. Guess it changed. I'll ask.

The entire purpose of the OP was a stoopid shot at obama. I'll send him a money order but will make sure it get processed through a Code Pink branch of Gays for Repealing DADT.

Sorry, but I didn't see any political inference at all. Gunny's probably been looking at that solid red bar for two months now, membership and usage increasing and wondering wtf. I'll repeat, you won't find any cheaper entertainment. Hell, back in the day, I probably spilled $20 a week and thought nothing of it.

You get no political inference out of:

"...might want to ask who you voted for and why you don't."

Otay.

Sorry, but I didn't see any political inference at all. Gunny's probably been looking at that solid red bar for two months now, membership and usage increasing and wondering wtf. I'll repeat, you won't find any cheaper entertainment. Hell, back in the day, I probably spilled $20 a week and thought nothing of it.

Idiot. Want to try gain?

The entire purpose of the OP was to get some of you tightwads to fork up.

Don't you wish you ever saw pink besides that little nub you got your grip on?

If you're so concerned about money how do you have time to fantasize about dudes holding their dicks?

I have a hard enough time posting on here for free. I doubt I'll fork any cash over to financially support a site full of nationalistic fucking bitches who wouldnt know the Constitution if it was wrapped on a flag and shoved up their nose.

Last edited:
Well, I feel kind of bad. I will become a supporting member after I get home tonight.

If I may?

Putting a link leading to the payment options that is easily found might be a good idea. In fact it ought to be on every page we open on this board.

Seriously, it just took me about ten minutes to find that link.

I also found it somewhat disconcerting that the page leading from the "pay by credit card" option didn't appear to be entirely secure.

You might want to check on that ASAP.

Last edited:
June 17th, and not one of you has dropped so much as an aluminum coin into the owner's purse. Guess y'all think all this hard-and-software came free?

Ask Jillian, Shogun, Annie and or a few others what this board was like 3 owners ago when no one spent a plug nickel giving a damn about you.

Seriously ... if you ain't got a double eagle to drop, might want to ask yourself who you voted for and why you don't.:eusa_whistle:

I just noticed the little flag is gone, I thought that was automatically renewed. Oops, maybe the cc expired.

It was. Recurring. Guess it changed. I'll ask.

The expiration date, um, expired. I fixed it :eusa_angel:

June 18th...and still it appears that no one has made a donation (according to the money-bar).

June 18th...and still it appears that no one has made a donation (according to the money-bar).

Do new Supporting Memberships move the bar? If so it should have moved.

Forum List

Back