Let's Play IQ Game!

OK, I'll play.

What is the name of my dog?

Clearly Toro is making a statement through sarcasm regarding the inappropriate use of trivia to indicate what IQ is:

Here is a real IQ question:

The mother is 21 years older than the child. In 6 years from now, the mother will be 5 times as old as the child. Question: Where's the father?

Clearly Toro is making a statement through sarcasm regarding the inappropriate use of trivia to indicate what IQ is:

Here is a real IQ question:

The mother is 21 years older than the child. In 6 years from now, the mother will be 5 times as old as the child. Question: Where's the father?
makin babies
;)

Toro's dog's name is el perro.

Who is the only American president to hold a patent?

I know it was Lincoln and had something to do with boats.

I'm thinking of my next question. :lol:

btw, Merry Christmas! I'm preheating the oven and having a cuppa.

I know it was Lincoln and had something to do with boats.

I'm thinking of my next question. :lol:

btw, Merry Christmas! I'm preheating the oven and having a cuppa.

Yes, you are correct! Yes, he invented floats used to change the height of keel boats on the Mississippi.

Merry Christmas to you. I'm going to have a cup of coffee. Can't wait for your next question!

You think YOU hate taxes? Way back when, some genius decided he wanted to save some from the wine he made, which was taxed by volume. He distilled the water out, figuring it could be added after tax. Stored in the proper way, he found there had been an improvement to his product, without the added water. What liquor was the result?

Don't forget the moral of the discovery: Those who avoid taxes, make more money! ;)

You think YOU hate taxes? Way back when, some genius decided he wanted to save some from the wine he made, which was taxed by volume. He distilled the water out, figuring it could be added after tax. Stored in the proper way, he found there had been an improvement to his product, without the added water. What liquor was the result?

Don't forget the moral of the discovery: Those who avoid taxes, make more money! ;)

Annie, another tough one! I'm thinking about it...

Brandy

How many wingbeats per second does a five ounce European swallow carrying a one pound coconut from Africa to the Kingdom of Mercia have to have in order to maintain the necessary air-speed velocity to make that journey from those sunny climes?

Ugh---ok--everyone by now has seen the movie abotu the kid who wants a Red Ryder bb gun for Christmas. ( poor Ralphie ). Where did the term BB come from ? Don't shoot your eye out !

I love that movie!

BB stands for ball bearing.

What is the chemical formula for glucose?

Forum List

Back