Let's Play IQ Game!

Thanks Tiger Bob! Good book. Ok, more 'accidental discoveries.' This was most likely one of your favorite childhood toys, it was originally intended to be used to clean wallpaper.

I think I have to wait for confirmation. Knowing Annie, it may have been a trick question! :lol:

Gotta point there----thought I mighta had ya with silly putty tho---unfortunately it was discovered looking for a synthetic alternative to rubber.:(

I think I have to wait for confirmation. Knowing Annie, it may have been a trick question! :lol:

Yes, indeed you are correct. What about me inspires calls of trickery? LOL!

Sorry took so long, making Christmas dinner in stages. My kids went to their dad's for presents, so I have some quality alone time. Got the breakfast stuff cleaned up, have the meatballs simmering in slow cooker, veggies prepped, I'm good for 20 minutes at least.

Yes, indeed you are correct. What about me inspires calls of trickery? LOL!

Sorry took so long, making Christmas dinner in stages. My kids went to their dad's for presents, so I have some quality alone time. Got the breakfast stuff cleaned up, have the meatballs simmering in slow cooker, veggies prepped, I'm good for 20 minutes at least.

Cool. But you'll regret it. I have used the extra time to work out a total beeeyatch of a question.

Are you sitting comfortably?

Then I'll begin:

What family of birds has the distinction of having members that are the:

Oldest (one species is indistinguishable from a 9 million year old fossil found in Nebraska)
Most long lived (one called 'Wolf' died in 1988 at the age of 83)
Tallest (some species are 6ft tall)
Highest flying (one species can reach an altitude of 32,000 ft)

Note - the above examples are all different species from within the same family (i.e. Golden Eagles, Bald Eagles...)

Cool. But you'll regret it. I have used the extra time to work out a total beeeyatch of a question.

Then I'll begin:

Oldest (one species is indistinguishable from a 9 million year old fossil found in Nebraska)

Note - the above examples are all different species from within the same family (i.e. Golden Eagles, Bald Eagles...)

Parrots ?

Then I'll begin:

I've not a clue, though I'll go look for it. :lol:

Forum List

Back