Let's Play IQ Game!

Gracias, sometimes one can eventually find what one's looking for. :lol:

Back to 'accidents'. This popular food product was actually made in a pique of anger by a chef due to customer complaints. He was shocked when the customers were actually praising his creation, rather than appreciating his standard culinary preparation. (For some reason this is reminding me of dinner. ;) )
potato chips

thank you food network ;)

Yes! He was tired of the complaints about thick, soggy potatoes. He sliced them thin and fried them, so they couldn't be eaten with a fork! LOL!

Sweet! I'm gonna have to pass on asking the question though. We have folks due for eats any second.

I nominate.....dillo!

Did someone already guess french fries?

Potato chips was the answer, but french fries would have given that away. How's your day going PC? I'm in the lull zone, for maybe another hour or two. Doing things here and there, like I really need to get out of my pj's. ;)

Potato chips was the answer, but french fries would have given that away. How's your day going PC? I'm in the lull zone, for maybe another hour or two. Doing things here and there, like I really need to get out of my pj's. ;)

Annie, it's been a very strange Xmas Day. Our refrigerator went two days ago, so our holiday was basically cancelled. I have the contents of the fridge in the yard and the temperature is steadily climbing. :eek: The kitchen is covered with massive amounts of dust because hubby has been working the past two days cutting into the wall to make more space because the fridges that they sell now are bigger. The contents of our kitchen closet is scattered all over the kitchen, dining room, and livingroom. Does it sound like I'm having fun yet. :lol:

Hope your day is going better...

Annie, it's been a very strange Xmas Day. Our refrigerator went two days ago, so our holiday was basically cancelled. I have the contents of the fridge in the yard and the temperature is steadily climbing. :eek: The kitchen is covered with massive amounts of dust because hubby has been working the past two days cutting into the wall to make more space because the fridges that they sell now are bigger. The contents of our kitchen closet is scattered all over the kitchen, dining room, and livingroom. Does it sound like I'm having fun yet. :lol:

What a great excuse to eat as much as you can before it goes to waste :lol:

Oh no! I knew about the fridge, but rising temps? I'm so sorry! Perhaps a neighbor has freezer space? If you lived close, my fridge in the garage is nearly empty!

Maybe you can move Christmas to next week? I don't have memories of anything like that, but do remember, fondly believe it or not, the year we couldn't keep the electricity on in our house, my dad actually bought a gross of fuses! I don't know what had suddenly changed, we'd always blown fuses, but nothing like that year. But it was the Christmas of candles and constant fire in the fireplace. The next spring they got the house rewired.

My day has been good. Made breakfast casserole yesterday and the kids really liked it, though it seems it was a tad spicy-'hot' pepper jack cheese, should have been mild. No matter. There were bagels, coffee cakes, juices, etc.

They liked their gifts and joined together to give me Loft and Starbucks cards! Believe it or not, my daughter and boyfriend got me a 'Teacher Moose' from Build-A-Bear!

They're at their dad's now, but returning for dinner in a few hours. I think everything is under control! I do know I'm having better luck than you and I'm sorry. I bet though this is a Christmas you'll look back on and say, "Remember that year???"

What is the fewest number of colors you can use to color a map of the U.S. without using any of the same colors on connecting states - no border lines have the same color on both sides?

What is the fewest number of colors you can use to color a map of the U.S. without using any of the same colors on connecting states - no border lines have the same color on both sides?

I'm thinking at least 4, cause of the 4 corner area?

Forum List

Back