Let's go over the fiscal cliff!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I think we should call the house and tell them to let the country go off the cliff. The American people want higher taxes(they hate the bush tax cuts) and reelected Obama. well, the other half of this country doesn't and reelected the house!

I'd say do nothing! The people voted for grid-lock!

One side wants more free shit and the other wants less. :eusa_shhh:

We also didn't pass anymore debt ceiling increases. Let's end this fucker.

Last edited:
Fuckin AYE.

And it really won't be such a horrid cliff, but it will shock those 'moderates' into understanding what they just voted for.

Are you sure? It'll make the freebies harder to come by and piss off the Takers.

Fuck the country
Fuck our jobs
Fuck the inflation
Fuck the economy
Fuck our future
Fuck our familys
Fuck our credit rating

All to make another party look bad....

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Fuck the country
Fuck our jobs
Fuck the inflation
Fuck the economy
Fuck our future
Fuck our familys
Fuck our credit rating

We're on the runaway train to hell. The Takers won. You're gonna have to accept it. The sooner the better.

Exactly. Give the democrats what they want.

They'll accuse the GOP of being meanies, like the GOP rammed this through and forced Obama to sign it.
I'm fine with letting it all go. Let taxes go up, let spending get cut. Let's see how that works out for the Dums.

Gridlock will be blamed on the GOP. It would be better to abstain and let the Dems take responsibility for the results.

Fuck the country
Fuck our jobs
Fuck the inflation
Fuck the economy
Fuck our future
Fuck our familys
Fuck our credit rating

We're on the runaway train to hell. The Takers won. You're gonna have to accept it. The sooner the better.

Your life is all but over so I'm sure that comes easy for you.

Thanks but ill pass

Fuck the country
Fuck our jobs
Fuck the inflation
Fuck the economy
Fuck our future
Fuck our familys
Fuck our credit rating

Your life is all but over so I'm sure that comes easy for you.

Thanks but ill pass

How do you know that my life is all but over? You on the obamacare board?
Wtf do you think we can do about it. Elections have consequences you have four fucking years to figure out how to be a man. Stop whining.

No they didn't. The corporations spent billions on the losing candidate. Please do try to keep up. The Romney plutocracy would have been the true runaway train to hell. Now, us average Americans still have a slight buffer against corporate tyranny. It's small but it's there.

Fuck the country
Fuck our jobs
Fuck the inflation
Fuck the economy
Fuck our future
Fuck our familys
Fuck our credit rating

Maybe he just doesn't want to pay attention to the quitters. They don't contribute anything. They're nothing but psychic vampires.

$images.jpg

Forum List

Back