Let's go over the fiscal cliff!

The term is "useful idiot".

Anyway, the Bush tax cuts will be extended for everyone but incomes over $203,000. Obama holds all the aces on that deal.

Obama's payroll tax cuts need to be allowed to expire.

Everything else is up for grabs.

Last edited:
Exactly. Give the democrats what they want.

They'll accuse the GOP of being meanies, like the GOP rammed this through and forced Obama to sign it.
I'm fine with letting it all go. Let taxes go up, let spending get cut. Let's see how that works out for the Dums.

Except that americans get screwed in the process. I'm not going to intentionally flush my business down the toilet just to make my competition look responsible for it.

Sitting back and doing nothing would be a disaster FOR EVERYONE

Why is it that last week voting for revenge was a bad thing but now abstaining for revenge is a good thing?

We're on the runaway train to hell. The Takers won. You're gonna have to accept it. The sooner the better.

No they didn't. The corporations spent billions on the losing candidate. Please do try to keep up. The Romney plutocracy would have been the true runaway train to hell. Now, us average Americans still have a slight buffer against corporate tyranny. It's small but it's there.

What do you plan to replace the corporations with? You need to have a plan.

Exactly. Give the democrats what they want.

They'll accuse the GOP of being meanies, like the GOP rammed this through and forced Obama to sign it.
I'm fine with letting it all go. Let taxes go up, let spending get cut. Let's see how that works out for the Dums.

Except that americans get screwed in the process. I'm not going to intentionally flush my business down the toilet just to make my competition look responsible for it.

Sitting back and doing nothing would be a disaster FOR EVERYONE

Why is it that last week voting for revenge was a bad thing but now abstaining for revenge is a good thing?

What's yer plan?

We're on the runaway train to hell. The Takers won. You're gonna have to accept it. The sooner the better.

No they didn't. The corporations spent billions on the losing candidate. Please do try to keep up. The Romney plutocracy would have been the true runaway train to hell. Now, us average Americans still have a slight buffer against corporate tyranny. It's small but it's there.

What do you plan to replace the corporations with? You need to have a plan.

Free stuff.

It is easy to be a Liberal economist.

Your life is all but over so I'm sure that comes easy for you.

Thanks but ill pass

How do you know that my life is all but over? You on the obamacare board?
Wtf do you think we can do about it. Elections have consequences you have four fucking years to figure out how to be a man. Stop whining.

How do I know?

Its painfully obvious through reading your posts.

You want to give up and cave to the dems. I want to fight the collapse and somehow I'm the "liberal whiner"

That's how I know. You're either to old to care because you got yours already or too young to give a damn.

Either way you've marginalized yourself in my opinion

The House would originate a spending bill, so it would be the Democrats who get to compromise/deny a resolution.

What cliff? The "cuts" don't amount to a hill of beans.

$100 billion in cuts goes into effect in January alone.

But it is about more than cuts. All of the Bush tax cuts expire as well. Everyone's taxes go up. I know Obama has a lot of ignorant people believing only rich people got tax cuts by Bush, but actually every taxpayer got a cut, and they all expire.

Also, Obama's payroll tax cuts expire. So that's another chunk taken out of everyone's paychecks.

Taxes shouldn't even be on the radar until cuts are actually made. I mean ones in the next month or two, not some magic trick that takes place ten years down the road.

Your life is all but over so I'm sure that comes easy for you.

Thanks but ill pass

How do you know that my life is all but over? You on the obamacare board?
Wtf do you think we can do about it. Elections have consequences you have four fucking years to figure out how to be a man. Stop whining.

How do I know?

Its painfully obvious through reading your posts.

You want to give up and cave to the dems. I want to fight the collapse and somehow I'm the "liberal whiner"

That's how I know. You're either to old to care because you got yours already or too young to give a damn.

Either way you've marginalized yourself in my opinion

I'm totally crushed. How was it you wanted to fight them again? That's right.. to become more like them.. I think you've marginalized yourself in my opinion too.

All that corporate tyranny and forcing people to work for a living will be replaced by a paternalistic government who cares. The government loves them and will always take care of them. See how well it's working in New York and New Jersey.

Forum List

Back