Who's Responsible for Civilian Deaths in Gaza?

Thanks, coward georgie, for acknowledging that you've been attempting to wage a propaganda war against Israel. Admittedly, your efforts are about as effective as HAMAS rocket fire is at murdering Israelis....

It seems your life just hasn't been very effective since that fateful day when you deserted......
Except I never deserted, Liar Marg.
My Scoliosis resulted in a honorable, medical discharge from the USAF.
Feel free to continue your amateurish hasbara in defense of your chosen people and their g-d given right to all of Gaza.:eusa_pray:

Yanno, Penelope - if you'd just make your posts in actual English, it'd be easier to figure out what you're lying about.

Are you a dyslexic?
No but you must be.

The German killed 200 Jews is not the same as

200 Jews died in the WWII.

I notice it all the time in the writings of the Jewish WWII story, when we know most of them died due to starvation and disease.

You really should have googled the word you didn't understand, Penelope. Now that you've figured out how to express the idea in standard English, no the two are not the same.

Leaving aside the other fallacies - there is not a 'Jewish WW2 story' as you pretend! - which you've posted: the fact that many of the Jews died of starvation and disease because of depraved neglect due to the conditions they were subjected to by the Nazis (not 'the Germans'), remains the responsibility of the Nazis.

That, of course, is still off-topic: this is not a Nazi apologetics thread and I wish you'd make some effort to stick to the topic of 'Who is responsible for deaths in Gaza'.

Since HAMAS stole the concrete and piping to give the Gazans access to clean water - the deaths of Gazans due to lack of clean water is due to HAMAS' actions......Ditto for HAMAS selecting churches, mosques, schools and hospitals to use as de facto HQ and for launching their tunnel operations.

Any "discussion" which doesn't include the factor of HAMAS' choices INside Gaza - where nobody contests their decisions - is intellectually dishonest. Which of course is why some posters don't want to include those factors.

Yanno, Penelope - if you'd just make your posts in actual English, it'd be easier to figure out what you're lying about.

Are you a dyslexic?
No but you must be.

I notice it all the time in the writings of the Jewish WWII story, when we know most of them died due to starvation and disease.
Its not fact either.

Then you are even more stupid than I thought.

At least, if not more that, 6,000,000 jews were murdered by the Nazi regime (1933-1945). End of story. It is historical fact.

I refuse to deal with Jew-haters like you anymore. You fucking idiots sprout out of the woodwork and you are not worth the time of day.

The point is not the number but the meaning of the word Killed as compared to DIED.

and no there were not 6 mil jews MURDERED by the NAZI regime. Quit repeating a broken record. Man you jews have nasty mouths.

Last edited:
The same dumb fucks who thought there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
There are now.
Congratulations.
What's your next trick?
IS in Tripoli?
It proves your statement false that the masses are on the Gazan's side when they are actually on Israel's side.
Masses of Americans, you mean?
The same masses of Americans who believed Iraq harbored al-Qa'ida and WMD in 2003?
Americans are fed a steady diet of Israeli PR and propaganda and that's why they back Israel.

"There is a reason for this enhancement of the PR skills of Israeli spokesmen. Going by what they say, the playbook they are using is a professional, well-researched and confidential study on how to influence the media and public opinion in America and Europe.

"Written by the expert Republican pollster and political strategist Dr Frank Luntz, the study was commissioned five years ago by a group called The Israel Project, with offices in the US and Israel, for use by those 'who are on the front lines of fighting the media war for Israel'.

"Every one of the 112 pages in the booklet is marked 'not for distribution or publication' and it is easy to see why.

"The Luntz report, officially entitled 'The Israel project's 2009 Global Language Dictionary, was leaked almost immediately to Newsweek Online, but its true importance has seldom been appreciated.

"It should be required reading for everybody, especially journalists, interested in any aspect of Israeli policy because of its 'dos and don'ts' for Israeli spokesmen."

Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts - Comment - Voices - The Independent

I'm American, You claim to be living in California, probably American. What is wrong with what Americans think. I don't give a flying fuck what Islamist think.

Thanks, coward georgie, for acknowledging that you've been attempting to wage a propaganda war against Israel. Admittedly, your efforts are about as effective as HAMAS rocket fire is at murdering Israelis....

It seems your life just hasn't been very effective since that fateful day when you deserted......
Feel free to continue your amateurish hasbara in defense of your chosen people and their g-d given right to all of Gaza.:eusa_pray:

I see that you're once again attempting to rewrite history : )) Good luck with that. You've now got the latest Holocaust denier to 'support' you.

Are you a dyslexic?
No but you must be.

Starvation and disease caused by the Germans. Damn.

Sly, georgie is not an Islamist: he's just a commie leftover from the '60's. Note how he and the Nazi-ette are in synch? Yup, they're bonding in their Jew-murdering hatred.

Are you a dyslexic?
No but you must be.

Starvation and disease caused by the Germans. Damn.

caused by lack of food and lice, what they used the Cyclone B on .

No but you must be.

Its not fact either.

At least, if not more that, 6,000,000 jews were murdered by the Nazi regime (1933-1945). End of story. It is historical fact.

I refuse to deal with Jew-haters like you anymore. You fucking idiots sprout out of the woodwork and you are not worth the time of day.

The point is not the number but the meaning of the word Killed as compared to DIED.

and no there were not 6 mil jews MURDERED by the NAZI regime. Quit repeating a broken record. Man you jews have nasty mouths.
The Jews were murdered of course, idiot.
So you call putting people into death camps, gassing them and neglecting them not murder?
Maybe some were not directly killed (actually most were gassed immediately, but now you are talking about the some who were not immediately sent to the gas chambers) but they were intentionally neglected, which is also murder.

Its not fact either.

The Jews were murdered of course, idiot.
So you call putting people into death camps, gassing them and neglecting them not murder?
Maybe some were not directly killed (actually most were gassed immediately, but now you are talking about the some who were not immediately sent to the gas chambers) but they were intentionally neglected, which is also murder.

Go to the Holocaust forum, you will see my views on it there. I prefer not to talk about WWII on this forum.

Scoliosis? Who the fuck DOESN'T have scoliosis?
Or was that scoliosis of the brain.

It proves your statement false that the masses are on the Gazan's side when they are actually on Israel's side.
Masses of Americans, you mean?
The same masses of Americans who believed Iraq harbored al-Qa'ida and WMD in 2003?
Americans are fed a steady diet of Israeli PR and propaganda and that's why they back Israel.

"There is a reason for this enhancement of the PR skills of Israeli spokesmen. Going by what they say, the playbook they are using is a professional, well-researched and confidential study on how to influence the media and public opinion in America and Europe.

"Written by the expert Republican pollster and political strategist Dr Frank Luntz, the study was commissioned five years ago by a group called The Israel Project, with offices in the US and Israel, for use by those 'who are on the front lines of fighting the media war for Israel'.

"Every one of the 112 pages in the booklet is marked 'not for distribution or publication' and it is easy to see why.

"The Luntz report, officially entitled 'The Israel project's 2009 Global Language Dictionary, was leaked almost immediately to Newsweek Online, but its true importance has seldom been appreciated.

"It should be required reading for everybody, especially journalists, interested in any aspect of Israeli policy because of its 'dos and don'ts' for Israeli spokesmen."

Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts - Comment - Voices - The Independent

I'm American, You claim to be living in California, probably American. What is wrong with what Americans think. I don't give a flying fuck what Islamist think.
Most Americans don't receive enough accurate information to form an intelligent opinion on Palestine; for example, they don't know how 650,000 Jews imposed their state by force of arms on twice as many Arabs in Palestine in 1948. It isn't possible to judge the conflicting opinions between Zionists and Islamists if you don't care about their respective histories in Palestine.

I see that you're once again attempting to rewrite history : )) Good luck with that. You've now got the latest Holocaust denier to 'support' you.
What's the matter, Smuck, did you get your kosher tit caught in another wringer?
I don't need to rewrite anything when animals like Moshe Feiglin spout off:

"'Gaza is part of our Land and we will remain there forever,' Feiglin concludes. 'Subsequent to the elimination of terror from Gaza, it will become part of sovereign Israel and will be populated by Jews. This will also serve to ease the housing crisis in Israel.'

"Feiglin has a long history of incitement. Last week he expelled Arab members of the Knesset who dared to criticize Israel’s ongoing slaughter in Gaza and called for Israel to cut off power to dialysis patients there.

"As of now, ninety percent of Gaza is without electricity, journalist Mohammed Omer reports, and most Palestinians in Gaza are getting as little as two hours of electricity per day."

Do you agree with your cousin Moshe?
Is Gaza a part of your Land forever?
Why are some Jews so greedy?

Expel Palestinians, populate Gaza with Jews, says Knesset deputy speaker | The Electronic Intifada

Forum List

Back