Let's be honest

Rocko shows his anti-American agenda of the far right with such a comment.

Bush refused to use the 400,000 troops required until it could only keep the lid on not change matters. Maliki would not compromise on SOFA, and sux to be you, Rocko, because if you were the only troop in Iraq, I would have had BHO sign it.

The cartoon is an excellent example of Rumsfeld not paying attention to his caution of being cautious about the "known unknown" as well as ignoring the law of unintended consequences.

The invasion of Iraq has unleashed the forces of radical Islam the which we had no idea.

No idea? Bullshit. Obama and other western leaders have been very aware of the presence of ISIS and Levant in Syria.

After all they turned a blind eye to them as they gained power and wealth and took over 1/3 of Syrian territory and set up a Caliphate.

Our asshole leaders only cared about deposing Assad.

Lmfao. The most dishonest USMB poster calls for honesty.

We left Iraq prematurely under Obama. Period.

He did not. He complied with the treaty Bush signed for full withdrawal of troops by December 2011 you stupid fucking idiot.

U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement
The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011.

U.S.?Iraq Status of Forces Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lmfao. The most dishonest USMB poster calls for honesty.

We left Iraq prematurely under Obama. Period.

I immediately started laughing when I saw jake was the OP:lol:

That's the reason I checked in to this thread - had a feeling it was going to be hilarious . Fake Malarkey talking about Honesty :lol:- That's like the used car salesman who says "Trust Me" it was only driven by a little Old lady back and forth to Church ......

A competent C in C would have assured the Iraqi government could sustain itself before 12/31/11.

The last Iraqi government that sustained itself was ran by Saddam.

I do not have an answer for that area, but Bush's incompetance created what we see today. Seems like, in that area, you are choosing between people like Assad or Saddam, or complete evil like ISIS.

A competent C in C would have assured the Iraqi government could sustain itself before 12/31/11.

I do not have an answer for that area, but Bush's incompetance created what we see today. Seems like, in that area, you are choosing between people like Assad or Saddam, or complete evil like ISIS.

B b b b b but obama is so much smarter than Bush. Why did he fuck it up worse than it was when he took office?

Bush has been out of office for 5 1/2 years. Don't you thing obama should start taking responsibility for his inept leadership?

Last edited:
Plenty of Democrats were complicit regarding the Iraq incursion.
Don't fool yourself, fool.

That's irrelevant. Perhaps you toe party lines, but some of us think for ourselves. FYI, most Democrats voted AGAINST the resolution.

And every single Republican voted against that disastrous POS ACA.

Not a one thought for themselves. TYPICAL!!! What is also typical is that you can't seem to stick to the topic. Nice two-step from Iraq to the ACA!!! :rolleyes:

B b b b b but obama is so much smarter than Bush. Why did he fuck it up worse than it was when he took office?

Bush has been out of office for 5 1/2 years. Don't you thing obama should start taking responsibility for his inept leadership?

The Iraqis need to take care oif their own destiny. If there's been a fuck up, it was Bush going in in the first place and the Iraqi leadership failing to construct a viable government. Leaving Iraq had been planned for a long time, the American people were tired and demanded an end to endless wars.

The Iraqis need to take care oif their own destiny. If there's been a fuck up, it was Bush going in in the first place and the Iraqi leadership failing to construct a viable government. Leaving Iraq had been planned for a long time, the American people were tired and demanded an end to endless wars.

And, should we get involved again, because of the absolute evil that ISIS represents, it should be to simply wipeout that horror, then let the people of the region decide their own fate. Even if they choose to revert to feudalism. Just so there is not the evil of complete nihilism that ISIS represents, that the Nazis represented.

ISIS is a representation of Nazi evil, yes.

The far right reactionaries here who blame BHO for Bush's creation are caught between a rock and a hard place. That is why their whining about the OP reveals their irrelevance.

Forum List

Back